PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (beginners only)

trainer89
06-01-2013, 04:39 PM
23/male/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (beginners only)

HI

Little about me:
My name is Chris. I'm 24yo bisexual guy from Poland. I'm friendly and like to laugh and make friends and i try to be nice to everybody, but i can be really dominating if i want.
As a master i'm quite experienced (now over 1,5 year). I had few slaves 1 offline and few online, with last one i had really great time and he was my slave for 7 months.
Now i'm looking for new slave couse my last one decided to change me for more demending and cruel master.

What i am looking for:
I'm looking for new male cam slave ( 18-23 old) younger then me. I prefer slaves with avarage build or slim/thin body. I searching for only one slave, so you will have my full attention
I'm not looking for one time play or week play, i want to find somebody for very long time training. Mainly i'm looking for beginner or people with very little experience (no bigger then 1 month). I will slowly introduce u into being slave.But its ok if you are more experienced. I am from eastern europe but if have enough time to play with me i don't care about your location. I'm looking only for slave with web cam and skype account. Please don't reply if you don't have web cam or u wan't to use your smartphone etc. (I was talking with few slaves and they were using smartphones and it didn't work well.) Another important info: i will never cam with u, but u have to be willing to show me your face (u don't have to do it from start, i want u to trust me but you have to show me your face sooner or later. Please don't reply if u don't want to show me your face. I will not record sessions or share your pictures with anybody so you can be sure that it will stay between us.
I'm studing and i have my private life as you have so sometimes i will not have time for your training but will tell you when it will happen.

I'm open for many kinds of fun but mainly i'm looking for webcam. If u want i can give u rules, daily dares (with pictures proof that u have them done, or detail report) , control some aspects of your life etc but i want to be serious about this, and honest with me. It makes no sense if you say to me, that for example you want daily dares and you don't do it. ( i hope u understand what i mean , my english is not good). I'm going to be always honest and fair with you. Also i want you to enjoy your training so i will ask you many questions during session. If you don't like something i want to tell me that's why i want you to be honest with me. Of course if you disobey my order or disrespect me i will punish you. If you want me to be very strict and dominating i will be.

It will be great if you can talk about something different then only dares, and etc. stuff.

LIKES AND LIMITS:
My likes: Spank, bondage, wedgie, mild cbt, anal, mild nipple torture, games, school punishments, orgasm control, role play, video game dares,etc
I am open for your likes which are not in my limits.

My dilikes limits: I don't like to humiliate or verbal abuse you ( i can if we are role playing but not for so long) if you did not deserve it, i also don't like to blackmail people.

My other limits: scat, blood, to painfull, dangerous, stupid dares, permanent , family, friends, animal, illegal etc.

HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested or you have any question please pm me.We will talk first then if we agree with eachother i will become your master and please serious replies only.
Please don't add me on skype couse my old account is not actual .

Thx for reading and sorry for my english.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Cheers

trainer89
06-03-2013, 11:06 AM
Hi i'm still looking , pm me if you are interested.

trainer89
06-05-2013, 01:18 PM
I have found a great slave, no longer looking.