PDA

View Full Version : 25/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (do not have webcam)

IssyPevez
05-31-2013, 11:08 AM
25/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (do not have webcam)

Hi Guys and Gals,

I'm Issy, and i'm looking for a master or mistress to take care of this naughty girl. I'm relatively new to the Dom/Domme and Sub scene, but am ready to explore!

I am 25, 5'6 tall brunette with smallish breasts with tight cups. My favourite parts of my body are my waist, and my legs, which are slim with widish hips in comparison to my size

Firsts first: Let me specify that I am a pet, as defined here;

"A pet is a slave except for one large difference, sex does not have to be involved. In many cases it is not. If you have become a pet it is to give up yourself and obey, you gain pleasure from the control and the obeying not from sexual play"

A pet has all the freedoms, rights and privileges of an unowned person – except those DENIED to them by their Dom/me.

As far as pets go, I have a particular thing for cats. Not essential, but good to bear in mind.

Second, I am after a PM, task based relationship with detailed reports to start. When I get to know you better, I will send pictures, and if things go that far, cam as well as meetings in person.

Work wise, I work a five day week, Monday to Friday. I have no problems with bringing play to work, or taking part in play during work hours, so longs as it is reasonable. You will grasp what I deem reasonable once yo get to know me. I will of course, be there for you all weekend ;)

Please PM me if interested, and we will discuss whether the relationship will work, and hopefully settle up a contract signing myself away to become a pet.

Hoping to hear from y'all,

Issy

MasterSV
05-31-2013, 11:18 AM
Have sent you a PM.

KeitaroSenpai
06-06-2013, 11:16 PM
Pm is in your mailbox

Michealjo2008
06-07-2013, 12:00 AM
Your post is concise to the point and very enticing. I am looking for someone like you. May I get to know you better. I am sending you a pm

MrCharcol
06-07-2013, 04:07 AM
I am sending you a PM