PDA

View Full Version : Male Farm (MF/m) - everybody train guys

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

dareisgood4u
05-31-2013, 09:22 AM
Welcome to Male Farm where getDare members can take part in training participating male members.

Post tasks here for one or more of the breeds listed below. Anyone can post dares on this thread, but only the relevant breeds must perform them.

How to post tasks on this thread (all adult members, any gender)
Submit a new reply to this thread with your task(s). You do not need to post beforehand to say you want to be a task giver, or do anything to your signature. State which farm breed the task is for and give your instructions. It will also be useful to categorize dare, because choosing which animal to be is informed by dare content/themes. Read on below for details on the breeds.

Yes, you can be a breed on Male Farm and still post tasks
But be aware that if you post a task that is relevant to the breed you’re currently playing as, you’ll need to do the task yourself as well.

How to join in as a breed (male members only, to be trained by everybody)
Simply add to your signature the type of Male Farm breed you wish to play as. That’s all you need to do. You don’t have to change anything else in your signature, such as likes, dislikes and limits. Then keep an eye out for tasks posted that are relevant to you. Read on below for details on the breeds.

It is not necessary to post your interest in joining Male Farm
Showing in your signature which breed you have chosen to be is advertisement enough of your joining. However, feel free to post and introduce yourself to the other animals and, perhaps more importantly, prospective daremasters.

To change from being one breed to another
Simply change your Male Farm role in your signature. You do not need to change likes, dislikes and limits etc. (See examples at end)

Male Farm breed description — players are expected to perform dares from assigned categories

Studs will perform: masturbation (no cum eating) / sports / exercise / hidden gym / light CBT / light anal (up to two fingers) / light nipple play

Bulls will perform: CBT / heavy CBT (optional) / genital bondage / exercise / spanking (optional) / piss (optional) / edging (no humiliation, no cum eating) / pain (optional) / anal (optional) / cam (optional) / pic (optional)

Hounds will perform: nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / public (optional) / exercise/ light piss (no drinking, wetting or on self) / masturbation / cum eating / non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal (optional) / toys (optional) / light bondage (optional) / toilet control

Asses will perform: anal / heavy anal (optional) / exercise / enema / bondage / light pain

Vanilla Pigs will perform: food / messy / pics (optional) / wedgies / cam (optional) / sleeping / chastity / cum eating / bladder control

Mocca Pigs will perform: food / messy / sleeping / light scat (no eating or direct handling) / bladder control / showering-bathing control / light CBT

Cutie piglets will perform: shaving / wedgies / light crossdress / underwear control / body-writing / bladder control / chastity / cum eating / pic/vid/cam (optional) / sleeping / spanking (optional)

Filthy piglets will perform: shaving / nudity / outdoors / hidden public / cum eating/ edging / masturbation / spanking / piss / light scat (no eating or direct handling) / full scat (optional) / enema (optional) / CBT (optional)

Slutty bitches will perform: anal / oral / crossdress / cum eating / humiliation / light bondage / chastity / pain (optional) / enema (optional) / wedgies (optional)

Disgusting bitches will perform: anal / oral / cum eating / masturbation / humiliation / nudity / hidden public / crossdress (optional) / piss (optional) / light scat (optional) / enema (optional) / messy (optional) / food (optional)

Cowboys* will perform: nudity / outdoors / hidden public / exercise / CBT (optional) / cam (optional) / light crossdress (optional)

*Cowboys – Male humans who live on the farm. These rowdy boys need to be kept in line, too.

Where it says (optional)
It means the player will only do certain parts of a dare if they are able to.

Likes, dislikes, limits in signatures do not have to match breed descriptions necessarily
For example: if a member ‘loves’ crossdressing but is playing as a Stud on Male Farm, then he will not have to do crossdressing tasks posted on this thread. Likewise, if a guy has pee/poo in his limits but is playing as a filthy piglet, he is expected to complete dares involving piss and light scat (no eating or directly handling). Note that he will not be expected to do pee/poo dares outside of Male Farm. (See more examples at end)

---------------------- FAQ -------------------------

When will you be posting tasks? How often will there be a task of me?
The posting of tasks is open for anyone to do whenever they wish. Inspiration is the main catalyst, and there is no obligation for anyone to post (though we hope many will). Signatures, avatars, tone of voice, attitudes, dare and report content… all these things also likely affect whether people become interested/disinterest in this thread. Why not try posting a task yourself, to get things started?

So will my dare be done by just one or more types of players?
To avoid confusion state your target breed(s) at the start of your instructions. If you forget or choose not to do this your dare is open for anyone to try; players’ decisions are informed by the farm breed descriptions (i.e. what kind of dares they can be expected to perform).

I don’t think a task was set for me especially, but there are some that might be relevant. Do I do these or do I wait for one that’s just for me?
If a post says “this one is for Hounds” or “this is for cutie piglets and bitches” then only those breeds that are called upon need perform the task. If target breeds are not specified, then it’s up to you to figure out the theme of the dare and decide you should do it or not. (See examples at end)

I want to post a special task just for certain member(s), and nobody else
If you can make it clear on your post whom the task is for, go ahead. But understand that we can’t stop guys from doing your dare, particularly if the task content applies to their breed.

I can post tasks even if I’m an animal on the farm?
As it was stated at the top it’s possible for a player to post a task for others to do. A guy playing as a Hound, for example, could post a dare for all the Hounds to do, although he’ll have to do it himself, too.

I need to modify a task I was given, otherwise I can’t do it
If a dare involves things that are (optional) for you can modify or skip that part of the dare. Also remember what was said above about likes and limits; are you sure your dare-capacity matches your chosen breed? If the tasker is a nice man/woman, then you could probably negotiate a compromise (yes, that means you can post queries, general banter, calls for help etc, etc, fire away).

I really feel signatures should match breed expectations exactly
By all means, edit your sig or select your breed accordingly. But many, if not most members have likes, dislikes and limits that are really incompatible with the idea and characteristics of farm animals and beasts. The rules on this thread is designed to allow for these horizons to be explored without the need to commit to making changes to one’s own limits and standards in the rest of the TorD community.

Boring! I’m getting no action here
Are you sure there are no posts at all applicable to your breed? Would a dare be applicable to you if you modified a thing or two? Have you been posting replies like “I’m a Vanilla Pig, PM me!” and have got no takers? Maybe you could post a task that you will have to do as well as others of your breed; doing your own dare may feel pointless, but who knows, if it’s a good one maybe it will raise people’s interest in you and they might design a task for you or dare you back to get even.

I’m still confused! All these info are just making things too complicated
Why don’t you just give it a try? Pick an animal you like form the above list and put that on your signature, and see what happens.

PM? Can I send Male Farm tasks via PM? Will I be receiving tasks via PM?
It is assumed that Male Farm tasks are only given through posting on the thread. However, since there are no rules set on this matter, it is up to individuals how they communicate. It will be better, though, for everyone to be able to see what tasks were set and read reports on dares.

------------ Examples: player signature Vs Male Farm tasks ----------------

A)

M/28/straight
Loves: crossdress / humiliation / rules
Dislikes: pain / dice dares / cum eating
Limits: public / family / pee/poo / blood / illegal
I’m a Cowboy on Male Farm. Girls, train me!

Compare with:
Cowboys will perform: nudity / outdoors / hidden public / exercise / CBT (optional) / cam (optional) / light crossdress (optional)

So this fellow will have to do hidden public dares even though ‘public’ is in his limits, and will not be expected to do cum eating or CBT dares even though he might have to outside of Male Farm. Note also that he will be able to choose to do a crossdressing task or not, regardless of the fact that he normally enjoys dares in this category. Moreover, humiliation tasks set on Male Farm, in this case, are technically not relevant to the player even though ‘humiliation’ is listed in his ‘loves’.

B)

M/18/bi
Limits: permanent / pain / piss/scat / long dares
Male Farm breed — Hound

Compare with:
Hounds will perform: nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / public (optional) / exercise/ light piss (no drinking, wetting or on self) / masturbation / cum eating / non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal (optional) / toys (optional) / light bondage (optional) / toilet control

If a task was posted on the Male Farm thread ordering all Hounds to get naked outside and pee like a doggy on a tree, this player will be expected to complete all parts of that dare even though he has ‘piss’ in his limits. He will not, however, ever have to drink urine or wet himself. When it comes to anal play, he has not covered it in his signature, so it is assumed that hill be performing anal dares to the best of his abilities (note: anal is ‘optional’ for hounds).

C)

UK sub
Want a Mistress (serious only)

This person (presumably a gentleman of legal age) has not indicated which breed he has chosen to play as, nor has he included any likes, dislikes or limits. We are lead to believe, therefore, that he will be completing all tasks for all of the breeds to the fullest extent as per the daremaster's instructions. He may have posted a reply such as "I'm in as a Hound" at some stage, however task setters will have no knowledge of the player's intention unless they happened to have spotted the particular post.

D)

19/m/euro
Limits:blood, too much pain, urine/poo
I'm a bitch on Male Farm, will also do outdoor dares with proof.

The thing to note here is that this member has neglected to indicate which type of a bitch he wants to be in his signature (Slutty or Disgusting). Perhaps he has posted a reply with that information but he should not be surprised if he is contacted later with queries regarding his Male Farm profile. It may be, also that he intends to switch from the two kinds via notification posts, but this method (though convenient for him) is not at all helpful for everybody else, especially those thinking of posting tasks.

dareisgood4u
05-31-2013, 09:28 AM
Alright. So guys, add to your sigs what breed you are and lookout for orders.

Everyone, girls too most definitely, post tasks to train the animals listed above. Any queries just post them here and I or someone else who is able and willing will probably answer them.

coolstuff
05-31-2013, 09:39 AM
will join as a cowboy

Andreas45
05-31-2013, 09:57 AM
I join a a Cowboy too :)

canadianbeauty
05-31-2013, 10:35 AM
Ill be a disgusting bitch

tremagne
05-31-2013, 10:43 AM
To all cowboys, you need a little exercice.
Dress for a jog outside. Go in a changing booth in a cloth store, get naked and remove your underwear, leave it in the booth. Put the rest of your clothes on and go for a one hour jog in the neighboorhood.
Go back to the store and try to find back your underwear. If you succeed, put it back and go back home.
Otherwise you need to jog for one extra hour immediately, and do 20 extra jumping jacks every five minutes.

Thekinkyboi
05-31-2013, 11:03 AM
Ill join as a disgusting bitch!

Slipp
05-31-2013, 11:04 AM
I will join as a Cowboy.

lonelysub
05-31-2013, 11:27 AM
I'll be in as a disgusting bitch!

Malecamslave95
05-31-2013, 11:37 AM
Ill join up on this game as a hound again

aesop52
05-31-2013, 12:22 PM
I will join as a disgusting bitch.

TheOutsider
05-31-2013, 12:29 PM
I'll join as a stud.

HippyBoi
05-31-2013, 12:39 PM
I'll be a slutty bitch

Beardude001
05-31-2013, 12:44 PM
Ill be a cowboy ;)

Experimental_Daree
05-31-2013, 12:56 PM
I'll be a hound.

EdwinSykes
05-31-2013, 01:18 PM
I'll be a Disgusting bitch :o

substractive
05-31-2013, 01:28 PM
Cutie piglet here.. :)

dragonms212
05-31-2013, 01:42 PM
I'll be a disgusting bitch.

DarKas
05-31-2013, 01:48 PM
I'll be a bull again.

themessyman
05-31-2013, 02:07 PM
I'll join as a vanilla pigs

JohnMuk
05-31-2013, 02:13 PM
Ill be a stud again!

masterwolf
05-31-2013, 02:37 PM
I'll try this as a bull

jakey77
05-31-2013, 02:47 PM
I'll join as a slutty bitch

wedgielover3
05-31-2013, 02:48 PM
Everyone is posting what they are, but no one is posting any dares, so I'll start!

For vanilla pigs:

Put a portion of your next meal in your underwear. Give yourself a huge wedgie and eat the rest of your food like that. After your meal, eat the food in your underwear.

LoveFemdom
05-31-2013, 02:50 PM
I'll be a hound still! Loving all this!

dinslav
05-31-2013, 02:56 PM
I'll join this one as a Slutty bitch. :)

Picture and cam proof may be provided if wanted though I'll never show my face. And I might not always be able to provide proof. :)

free_slave
05-31-2013, 03:16 PM
I'm in as a vanilla pig, going to d ono the first task a little later on

iluv0rgasmden14l
05-31-2013, 03:25 PM
disgusting bitch

BigOTexan
05-31-2013, 03:39 PM
I will be a cowboy. Howdy all.

Malecamslave95
05-31-2013, 03:45 PM
Im a hound and want a dare to pass the time so pm me

cjace234
05-31-2013, 03:46 PM
I'm a Cutie piglet.

Slipp
05-31-2013, 05:26 PM
Dare for hounds: Strip naked within 48 hours after reading this dare, and enter your back garden (If you don't have a back garden you may do the dare in your bedroom, however if you do have a back garden you must do the dare there).

Once you are in the garden get on all fours, begin to pant with your tongue out and then run 10 laps around the garden. Once you have completed the laps you must then hump the nearest safe object and cum.

After cumming you may then put you clothes back on and continue with your day (or night depending when you do this dare).

You must do this dare at least once. After the 1st time you must do the dare once a week untill the next hound dare has been posted.

Forfit: Think of a dare for another breed on the farm and post it to the farm. You must do the dare before posting it.

Slipp
05-31-2013, 05:48 PM
Dare for Cutie Piglets: When you wake up tomorrow morning you will take a normal, black ink pen and write across both your arms in large, bold letters "Piss pants".

You must then go and continue your day as normal, however you may not cover your arms at all. People must be able to see what is writen on your arms.

If you are a lucky piglet, nobody will bring the writing on your hands up, however if they ask about it or even mention it, you must piss yourself as soon as you get home.

You may not change your pants for 4 hours after pissing yourself. You may not wash the writing of you arms with water, you must wash it off with your piss stained pants.

Because you piglets are so cute you only have to do this dare once.

Forfit: You either pee through this dare or you don't pee at all. You may only pee at midnight (00:00 ONLY! Once the clock reads 00:01 you must stop peeing) untill the next dare and you must drink at least one glass of water every 4 hours.

maximilliaano
05-31-2013, 06:02 PM
hound joining here!!!!

Slipp
05-31-2013, 06:14 PM
Dare for disgusting bitches: Take a suitable sized dildo or phalic object and give yourself anal for 10 minutes. It can be as slow or fast as you like but you must not stop for the whole 10 minutes. If you do you must add an extra 10 minutes to your current time.

After 10 minutes pull it out and examine it. Is it clean? If not then clean it with water and repeat the 10 minutes.

Keep doing this till it comes out clean.

Forfit:Think of a nasty dare for another breed. Test it on yourself before you post.

Buckeyes11
05-31-2013, 06:40 PM
I want to change to a disgusting bitch

TheMan321
05-31-2013, 06:51 PM
I would like to join ill be a bull

sexunseen
05-31-2013, 09:46 PM
Dare for asses.

Put 2 tennis balls in a condom and stick them up your ass. Dice for lube

1. Nothing(condom rips then push them in dry)
2. Spit.
3. Cum on them
4. Toothpaste
5. Soap.
6. Lube

Go for a walk dice for the number of blocks (1-6).

Hold them in with your asshole only, no wedgies, no tight pants.

If you don't hold them in for the walk, report back on this thread for punishments

painsubinnd
05-31-2013, 10:51 PM
This dare is for bulls u must spank ur dick n balls 15 times lightly then edge twice....then u May cum if u use one of these items for lube 1) toothpaste 2) icy hot 3)if u really

wanna be intense use tigers balm.

If u forfeit u must come up with a dare for the disgusting bitches n try it urself first

dareisgood4u
05-31-2013, 11:07 PM
Thank you painsubinnd!
Finally! A female member posting. Hope the Bulls and the disgusting bitches are paying attention.

iluvXTRMcbt
05-31-2013, 11:10 PM
I guess I will join as a Bull, however I would like to be a few more options lol.

dareisgood4u
05-31-2013, 11:20 PM
Rules Update
The breed description for Bulls has been updated. Changes are effective only for new tasks posted after this reply.

TheMan321
05-31-2013, 11:24 PM
Well that i think was way to easy:eek: i think the bulls need something a little harder:)

This Guy
05-31-2013, 11:25 PM
Slutty Bitch + Hidden Public!

dareisgood4u
05-31-2013, 11:50 PM
More examples of player sigs Vs Male Farm tasks added
Players, read examples C) and D) at the end of post #1, pg1. Do these apply to you?

dareisgood4u
06-01-2013, 12:03 AM
Task for Bulls
Tie a pair of leather boots (or 2 pairs pf sneakers) off your balls. Make sure they dangle between your legs at no higher than around the knees. Now pump your cock furiously with one hand until you edge. Switch hands and edge again. You must now jump onto something (steps, bed, couch) then jump off. Jump on, jump off, repeat ten times. If your cock is soft at the end, take the boots off your balls, slap them hard with the sole of one shoe ten times, then jerk off and cum on top of the boots. If you accidentally cum during the jumping, you are to smack your ass on both cheeks using the soles of the boots (shoes) 100 times.

dareisgood4u
06-01-2013, 12:13 AM
Task for Cowboys
Go to this link and learn how to tie a lasso:
http://www.cowboyway.com/HowTo/TieAHonda.htm
Now be either completely nude or have no top on, mount something (I'll let you decide what that means exactly) and successfully lasso and drag an object or person (if possible) in toward yourself. After you were successful on ten consecutive attempts, you may quit the game and be proud of skills (and jerk off and cum at any time before the next day, any way you choose). If you give up before ten successes in a row, you'll have to make a smaller lasso with a thin rope or string, tie this around your genitals (not too tightly) and sleep overnight like that.

dareisgood4u
06-01-2013, 12:59 AM
Task for Studs, Bulls, Hounds, Filthy piglets, disgusting bitches, Cowboys
Whenever you are together in a group of like-minded adults, you are to implement and follow the Hard House Rule (for as long as and in locations that are appropriate):
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=140767

If you forfeit or can only play solo, you are to first roll d12 or two d6 dice (http://www.random.org/dice/?num=2). The number you get corresponds to the hour on the clock (you may decide AM or PM and change this at will, can be both as well). Now upon this chosen hour, everyday, you must check and see if your penis is erect or not. If you have a boner, you're safe - carry on with the rest of the day/night. If you are soft: Studs, Bulls and Cowboys must squeeze their balls as hard as they can for 20sec; Hounds, Filthy piglets and disgusting bitches are now not allowed to cum until the next boner inspection time (and if they want to cum, they must pass the test; bad luck if your cock is caged).

tremagne
06-01-2013, 01:02 AM
Cutie piglets, when you wake up, peak a random book in your native language, open it at a random page, select the first substantive on the page, write it in the palm of your hands.
Today you will go in tighty whities. Every time someone ask you about the word written in your palm, you will remove a piece of fabric at least one inch per one inch from your underwear at the earliest possible time.
At the end of the day you will take a picture of you wearing what is left of it from both side and send it to all people for whom you did a farm dare that day.
if pic is one of your limit, you must pm those same persons and ask for an alternative punishment instead of posting the pic.

dareisgood4u
06-01-2013, 01:16 AM
Task Directory — where you can find tasks posted

Studs — #48 p4,

Bulls — #39 p3, #46 p4, #48 p4,

Hounds — #32 p3, #48 p4,

Asses — #38 p3,

Vanilla Pigs — #24 p2,

Mocca Pigs —

Cutie piglets — #49, p4,

Filthy piglets — #48 p4,

Slutty bitches —

Disgusting bitches — #35 p3, #48 p4,

Cowboys — #6 p1, #47 p4, #48 p4,

Daremasters – If you want to make sure your tasks are seen by the players, post an up-to-date version of this directory* after you have posted your reply.
*Simply cut ‘n paste the text in this reply and add the post and page numbers of your task(s).

tremagne
06-01-2013, 01:38 AM
Studs, bulls and hounds, you are very proud of your dick. Post immediately in mine is bigger (as person below) (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=120384) thread. If you win the contest, you are done, if you lose you must do the dare AND you must do a forfeit :
Studs for 24 hours every time have a hard on, you must do push ups until its gone then take a cold shower
Bulls for 24 hours evey time you have a hard on, you must drop your genital in ice cold water until its gone
Hounds for 24 hours every time you have a hardon you must masturbate as fast as possible cum on the floor then lick it clean.

tremagne
06-01-2013, 01:41 AM
Task Directory — where you can find tasks posted

Studs — #48 p4, #50 p4

Bulls — #39 p3, #46 p4, #48 p4, #50 p4

Hounds — #32 p3, #48 p4, #50 p4

Asses — #38 p3,

Vanilla Pigs — #24 p2,

Mocca Pigs —

Cutie piglets — #49, p4,

Filthy piglets — #48 p4,

Slutty bitches —

Disgusting bitches — #35 p3, #48 p4,

Cowboys — #6 p1, #47 p4, #48 p4

dareisgood4u
06-01-2013, 01:44 AM
Viewers, Posters and Players — Take Part On A Survey

Male Farm (MF/m) Poll
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=142681

Stephanie Brown
06-01-2013, 02:00 AM
I'm a slutty bitch
Pm me :)

dareisgood4u
06-01-2013, 02:10 AM
Players
If you want to let everybody know you are on Male Farm, it is ideal to add your Male Farm breed to your signature. This way people will be able to tell that you are playing, when they see a post of yours on other threads, and maybe start conjuring up a dare for you.

wowo2
06-01-2013, 03:09 AM
I am a slutty bitch. Please dare me any time

onlyme93
06-01-2013, 05:19 AM
I'll join as a hound.

dareisgood4u
06-01-2013, 05:34 AM
Task for Cowboys
Either by posting here or via PM, give one or more Slutty bitches a humiliation dare and demand a dare report: Now every dare report that is posted here as a result of this task will earn you a "Cum Coupon". You can use this coupon whenever you want to cum but are not allowed because of a dare. Recap: 1 humiliation dare report from a Slutty bitch posted here (who posts is up to you) = 1 Cum Coupon.

Forfeit: You must do 150 air squats totally naked in a public toilet at night.

Task for Slutty bitches
You must drink 6 glasses of water and hold a dildo in your mouth for 1 hour.

Punishment: You must drink 3 more glasses of water and plug your anus with the biggest dildo you can take and sleep overnight like that.

dareisgood4u
06-01-2013, 06:06 AM
Task for Hounds
Measure your erect penis length rounding up to the nearest inch.
Then Roll d12 of 2xd6 (http://www.random.org/dice/?num=2).
Compare the numbers and if your dick length is higher you will edge as many times as you won by and cum (e.g If you are 8" and rolled 6, you will edge twice and shoot). If the dice wins, you will edge for the number you lost by without cumming (e.g. If you are 6" and rolled 12, you edge 6 times without cumming). Punishment for cumming after losing to the dice roll is that you must lick up all the cum without swallowing and hold the cum in your mouth for 1 hour.

Bi Sissy Slave
06-01-2013, 06:12 AM
[B]DISGUSTING BITCHES

Here's something I tried the other day an I felt so dirty!

Cum over some Hot tranny porn into a condom (flavoured is better). Keep this safe until you are next aroused.

Then insert the used condom into your anus leaving the top hanging out but the cum inside. Quite tricky, took me a while.

This will warm the cum back up.

Find some degrading/humiliating porn to watch.

As you watch it, tilt your head back and nibble a little hole on the bottom of tha condom and suck all that warm goodness out.

You are not allowed to cum until you have consumed all that was in the condom.

If you are into your x dressing like me, you can wear some slutty heels an clothes and watch some degrading sissy slut porn ( this is what I did)

Pictures/reports welcomed

Slipp
06-01-2013, 06:14 AM
Dare for Slutty Bitches: Go to a sex shop and buy a dildo. Get home as soon as possible and use it. Make sure you cum on it and do not clean it off.

After doing this go back to the sex shop with the dildo covered in cum and ask someone working in the shop if you can return it as it was too small to satisfy you.

Write a report.

Forfeit: Do the 1st paragraph again. After cumming on it begin to lick all the come off. Begin to spank your ass with the dildo, 500 times on each cheek.

Write a report.

DanHenceworth
06-01-2013, 06:18 AM
im in as a stud again :)

dareisgood4u
06-01-2013, 06:23 AM
Tasks Directory — where you can find tasks posted

Studs — #48 p4, #51 p4, #64 p5,

Bulls — #39 p3, #46 p4, #48 p4, #51 p4,

Hounds — #32 p3, #48 p4, #51 p4, #59 p4,

Asses — #38 p3,

Vanilla Pigs — #24 p2,

Mocca Pigs —

Cutie piglets — #49, p4,

Filthy piglets — #48 p4,

Slutty bitches — #58 p4, #61 p5,

Disgusting bitches — #35 p3, #48 p4, #60 p4,

Cowboys — #6 p1, #47 p4, #48 p4, #58 p4,

Daremasters – If you want to make sure your tasks are seen by the players, post an up-to-date version of this directory* after you have posted your tasks.
*Simply cut ‘n paste the text in this reply and add the post and page numbers of your task(s).

Male Farm (MF/m) Poll

dareisgood4u
06-01-2013, 08:48 AM
Task for Studs — Workout
- Do 10 lunges while pinching both nipples.
- Do 15 air squats with a finger up your ass.
- Then get a boner and do running man on the spot for 30sec.
- Repeat for 5 rounds.
If you do this naked, you are done. If you choose to be clothed (you can still get hard under the clothes), at the end of the 5th round you must spin yourself around 10 times in one direction and attempt to do a forward roll.

Forfeit: you must post on Person Above Kinky Fitness Dares (18+)
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=91084

I want to be milked
06-01-2013, 09:22 AM
Im in as an ass , I'm ready

dareisgood4u
06-01-2013, 09:38 AM
New Players
If you want to let everybody know you are on Male Farm, it is ideal to add your Male Farm breed to your signature. This way people will be able to tell that you are playing, when they see a post of yours on other threads, and maybe start conjuring up a dare for you.

"How to join in as a breed (male members only, to be trained by everybody)
Simply add to your signature the type of Male Farm breed you wish to play as. That’s all you need to do. You don’t have to change anything else in your signature, such as likes, dislikes and limits. Then keep an eye out for tasks posted that are relevant to you. Read on below for details on the breeds."

It's a good idea to read all information before you join in.

xcman37
06-01-2013, 09:53 AM
I will join as a filthy piglet

dareisgood4u
06-01-2013, 09:56 AM

Asses — #38 p3,

Vanilla Pigs — #24 p2,

Mocca Pigs —

Cutie piglets — #49, p4,

Filthy piglets — #48 p4,

Daremasters – If you want to make sure your tasks are seen by the players, post an up-to-date version of this directory* after you have posted your tasks.

Male Farm (MF/m) Poll

throwaway00101010
06-01-2013, 10:41 AM
So this idea is awesome. Apparently however, there was a previous iteration which some people also enjoyed. This version seems a lot better, but I figured the first dare I post here should at least throw a nod in its direction.

Studs
/ 7.5" or longer erect /

Bulls
5.5" or fatter erect girth /

Okay then let's see who measures up shall we?

For the Studs: Measure your erect length, and subtract it from 7.5 inches. Round that number down to the nearest inch. For every inch you have left, you roll once. (For instance, if you're 6 inches long, that leaves 1.5 inches left, that rounds down to one, and you have to roll one time. If you're 5.5 inches, that leaves 2 inches left, and you have to roll twice. Savvy?)

For the Bulls: Measure your erect girth, and subtract it from 5.5 inches. Round that number up to the nearest half inch. For every half inch, you roll twice. So if you're 5.4 inches around, you subtract that from 5.5 leaving .1 That rounds up to .5 and then you have to roll twice. If you were 4.9 inches, you'd have to roll 4 times. Etc.

For each roll, you're going to roll 2 six sided dice (http://www.random.org/integers/?num=2&min=1&max=6&col=2&base=10&format=html&rnd=new), add them together, and consult the quoted numbers below. Oh, I almost forgot; if you roll doubles, do that number, and then roll again. (I strongly advise you to make sure you have all necessary items before attempting this. If you're missing too many items, it's possible to get stuck in an infinite loop of rolling. If this happens, PM me and I'll give you an alternative task.)

2 - 2 ball slaps

3 - 30 seconds of hard ball squeezing

4 - Put 4 clothespins on your cock (If no more will fit, or you don't have enough clothespins roll two more times instead.)

5 - Tie a thin rope or length of twine around your balls. Then hang 5 minute-pounds of weight from them. This can be done with one pound of weight for five minutes, or 5 pounds for one minute, or 10 pounds for 30 seconds. You just figure out how much weight you have, and then hang it for the appropriate amount of time. (If you can't tie your balls, or find an appropriate amount of weight, roll 2 more times instead.)

6 - 1 minute of hard ball squeezing

7 - Roll 2 more times

8 - Get a rubber band, pull it taut, and snap it against the piss slit of your hard cock. Now do that another 7 times. (If you're unable to find a rubber band, roll 2 more times instead.)

9 - Put 4 clothespins on your cock, and slap your balls 5 times. (If no more clothespins will fit, or you don't have enough, do the ball slaps and roll again.)

10 - Tie a thin rope or length of twine around your balls. Then hang 10 minute-pounds of weight from them. This can be done with 1 pound for 10 minutes, 5 pounds for 2 minutes, 10 pounds for 1 minute, etc. (If you can't tie your balls, or find an appropriate amount of weight, roll 2 more times instead.)

11 - The highest prime number you can roll. Gather up 11 books, and bring them to the bathroom. (And try not to be a disappointment. I know you studs and bulls generally aren't known for your reading prowess, but try and get reasonably heavy books.) Once you're there, place your balls on the seat, hold your cock out of the way, and drop the toilet lid on them. Once that's done, you can start piling on the books. Once all 11 are resting on the toilet lid, leave them there for 1 minute before you start removing them. (If you can't find 11 books, drop the toilet seat on your balls and roll again.)

12 - Pull your balls away from your body hard with your non-dominant hand. Then, with your dominant hand, give them a hard slap ever 10 seconds for two minutes. Once 120 seconds have elapsed and you've slapped them 12 times, don't forget to roll again for getting doubles.

Once you've completed all the challenges you rolled, wait for one minute, then take off the clothespins and write a report. If you still feel up to cumming; don't - at least not for this dare anyway. Orgasms are for the big dicks.

If you're hung like a real stud or bull, and you didn't have to roll, edge once for your aching, small-dicked brethren, and then enjoy a nice orgasm.

(Edit for niceness: If you're a stud who rolls really poorly and thus would be stuck doing a dare that would be classified well outside of light cbt, I offer you the following out.

1. You don't have to do more than 3 rolls.
2. If you get a really high roll that you think would be too difficult for you, you can do 2 or more smaller numbers that add up to the larger one. For instance, if you roll an 11, and find yourself thinking, "Oh fuck this noise!" Perhaps you would find it more reasonable to do numbers 3 and 8, or 2 and 3 and 6, or 2 and then 4 twice, etc. etc.

I hope this helps keep the dare at least *a little* fun. I hope to put out a gym dare later that has less pain, and includes a few other things from the stud's wheelhouse.)

JohnMuk
06-01-2013, 10:58 AM
So this idea is awesome. Apparently however, there was a previous iteration which some people also enjoyed. This version seems a lot better, but I figured the first dare I post here should at least throw a nod in its direction.

For the Studs: Measure your erect length, and subtract it from 7.5 inches. Round that number down to the nearest inch. For every inch you have left, you roll once. (For instance, if you're 6 inches long, that leaves 1.5 inches left, that rounds down to one, and you have to roll one time. If you're 5.5 inches, that leaves 2 inches left, and you have to roll twice. Savvy?)

For the Bulls: Measure your erect girth, and subtract it from 5.5 inches. Round that number up to the nearest half inch.

For each roll, you're going to roll 2 six sided dice (http://www.random.org/integers/?num=2&min=1&max=6&col=2&base=10&format=html&rnd=new), add them together, and consult the quoted numbers below. Oh, I almost forgot; if you roll doubles, do that number, and then roll again.

Once you've completed all the challenges you rolled, wait for one minute, then take off the clothespins and write a report. If you still feel up to cumming; don't - for the rest of the day actually. Orgasms are for the big dicks.

If you're hung like a real stud or bull, and you didn't have to roll, edge once for your aching, small-dicked brethren, and then enjoy a nice orgasm.

Love the throwback to the previous system! As a stud with an eight inch cock I took an edge and very much enjoyed the orgasm. I thought of those who did not meet the old requirements as I did it.

Iodine
06-01-2013, 12:21 PM
just thought this little filthy piglet would say hi.

oink.

and just for fun ill get the scat train arolling. Thats the worst image i can imagine btw, Thomas will never be the same.

This is a easy one, but i presume its still optional.

all you filthy piglets, when you need to poop, simply hold your hand to your asshole, until your done. The first time you do this make a blog post describing how it went.

Task directory below

Asses — #38 p3,

Vanilla Pigs — #24 p2,

Mocca Pigs —

Cutie piglets — #49, p4,

Filthy piglets — #48 p4, #71 p5

Male Farm (MF/m) Poll

SissySlave93
06-01-2013, 01:18 PM
I'm in as a slutty bitch and a cutie piglet.

PoisonIvy
06-01-2013, 01:26 PM
Joining as a cowboy :)

Sissyboy69
06-01-2013, 02:19 PM
I think I will be a slutty bitch

Mangoman500
06-01-2013, 09:00 PM
Ill be a vanilla pig

Hunchbax
06-01-2013, 09:19 PM
I'll join as a disgusting bitch.

Hunchbax
06-01-2013, 09:37 PM
Sorry, after reading over some of the dares posted, hound seems to appeal to me the most. I'm changing to hound.

swtgay17
06-01-2013, 10:03 PM
sounds like a lot of fun, I'll join as a disguisting bitch

Packerfan0
06-01-2013, 10:09 PM
I'll be an ass! XD

dareisgood4u
06-01-2013, 10:19 PM
Rules Update — Additions To Dare Categories

Toilet control means you can dictate conditions under which they are allowed to relieve themselves (usually time-based). If you are going to order them to piss or shit somewhere other than the toilet, it is a good idea to prepare a forfeit or punishment for non-compliance. If you are keen to make guys do poo dares, there are other breeds better suited for that (and will result in less negotiations or issues to resolve). No apologies for the inclusions of the new categories, though — it's what dogs do.

If you know some one who is a Hound on Male Farm and is off-line right now, would be a nice thing to do to let them know about this update (I will post this again later as well).

dareisgood4u
06-01-2013, 10:27 PM
Hounds affected by rule changes
Do not panic. If you don't like the sound of a dare, just do the forfeit/punishment. Even better, modify the dare so that you can perform a some kind of complete version of it and be proud that you weren't a total pussy (but can work on your daring).

geterfly
06-01-2013, 10:29 PM
I'll join in as a mocha pig

dareisgood4u
06-01-2013, 10:56 PM
Task for Mocca Pigs
If you do a shit within 12hrs of seeing this post you may only shower or bathe with cold water for the next 5 days. If you do not do a shit within 12hrs of seeing this post, every bed time for 3 nights you will smear peanut butter (or substitute of similar texture) over your ass crack.

Punishment — Strip naked, sit down on your ass on the ground legs spread. Then drop a large apple (or similar) on your genitals 15 times.

SDSlave
06-01-2013, 11:00 PM
I'll be joining as a bull.

dareisgood4u
06-01-2013, 11:04 PM
Task for Filthy piglets
Perform the actions in [ ] in the correct sequence to enact this short story:

You were being a perfectly happy little Filthy piglet , but suddenly you hear a big noise. Could it be a big scary Bull or a smelly Mocca Pig, those nasty Hounds who always pick on you, or a strong-armed Cowboy come to take you away for some horrible punishment? You are scared so you run and hide in a safe place [crawl under a furniture or inside a closet]… The scary noise approaches ever closer [curl up into a ball in your hiding place]… And now it’s just in front of you or right behind you, though you can’t tell which. You get so scared you piss yourself [empty your bladder and, if you are able, do a shit as well]. All of a sudden the noise stops and you can’t hear or sense any more movements, but you’re still too scared [stay put in your mess for a minute or so]. You call to your mommy, daddy and your brothers [snort loudly like a pig for about ten seconds], but nobody comes and you keep hiding [stay put in your mess for another minute or so]. Finally it seems safe enough to come out [crawl out of your hiding place] and you do but you are now thirsty from surviving the fear [remain on all fours and stick your tongue out]. You go to the back of the barn house [crawl to the toilet] and get a refreshing drink from the wash tub that the Cowboys have their baths in [stick your head in the toilet bowl and drink as much of the water (you may flush beforehand if you wish) as you can]. Now safe from danger and fully nourished you go find a nice spot [crawl to any comfortable place of your choice] and have some naughty fun with yourself [masturbate anyway you like and eat the cum]. The End [you are done, but remember that you have never been given permission to clean up or dry yourself off throughout the process; you may clean and get dressed after you’ve done everything in order].

Punishment — You must post on one of the below threads:
Naked Until Next Pos Gamet:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=51299
Can’t Pee Until Next Post!:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=77928

[B]
Task for Cutie piglets — Cutie Inspection

Step1)
Strip naked in front of a mirror and inspect yourself (alternatives: web-cam, hand-held mirror etc). Refer to the list below and tally up any penalty points that apply to you.

Head hair longer than shoulder length – 10pnts
Any facial hair other than eye brows and eye lashes – 10pnts
A mono-brow – 50pnts
Any hair on the neck, shoulder or back – 20pnts
Any hair on your chest and torso – 20pnts
Arm pit hair – 10pnts
Any hair on the arms, from shoulders down to wrist s– 10pnts
Any hair on the legs, from hips down to ankles – 15pnts
Any hair between bellybutton and crotch – 5pnts
Pubes at the front – 30pnts
Any hair on the penis – 5pnts
Any hair on the balls – 30pnts
Any hair between the anus and the ball sack – 5pnts
Any hair around the anus – 10pnts
Any hair on the buttocks – 10pnts
One extra check: Waist size larger than 38inches — 50pnts

Step 2)
Now don’t panic, there is opportunity for redemption leading to salvation! You have 12 hours starting from the end of your self-inspection to take necessary action in order to lower your total penalty score down as close to zero as possible. Move on to step 3 when you are quite sure you have done all you can to score as low as possible.

Step 3)
If you scored 0pnts —Well aren’t you a good little cutie pie. You may now create a short (3~5sec) Cutie Victory Dance for yourself and perform this in front of a mirror (if you have no artistic talent, you may take 3 days to research and copy some moves). You may do this dance whenever you feel like and maybe even show it off to others sometimes.

If you scored 1-20pnts — No toilet until you complete another Cutie piglet task (repeat a past task if you cannot wait for a new one).
If you scored 21-30pnts – change your breed to: Cowboy, Hound or Filthy piglet
If you scored 31-60pnts – change your breed to: Hound, Vanilla Pig, or Slutty bitch
If you scored 61- 100pnts — change your breed to: Hound, Vanilla Pig or Ass
If you scored over 100pnts — change your breed to: Vanilla Pig, Mocca Pig or Ass
You may come back as a Cutie piglet once you have lowered your Cutie Inspection penalty score to 20 points or lower.

dareisgood4u
06-01-2013, 11:07 PM

Studs — #48 p4, #51 p4, #69 p5,

Bulls — #39 p3, #46 p4, #48 p4, #51 p4, #69 p5,

Asses — #38 p3,

Vanilla Pigs — #24 p2,

Mocca Pigs — #83 p6,

Cutie piglets — #49, p4, #85 p6,

Filthy piglets — #48 p4, #71 p5, #85 p6,

Additions To Hounds Dare Categories — #80 p6

Male Farm (MF/m) Poll

aesop52
06-02-2013, 12:30 AM
What a nice Sunday it is for Bulls and Filthy piglets to drink all of their piss today.
Punishment: no cumming for you tomorrow.

dareisgood4u
06-02-2013, 03:15 AM
Task for Asses
Post on Mine Is Bigger... Unisex Anal:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=142808
If you're quick, you might even get to dare me.

Punishment — change your Male Farm breed to a Disgusting bitch

Bj-search fun
06-02-2013, 03:26 AM
i΄ll join as an Mocca Pig

dareisgood4u
06-02-2013, 05:04 AM

Bulls — #39 p3, #46 p4, #48 p4, #51 p4, #69 p5, #87 p6,

Asses — #38 p3, #88 p6,

Vanilla Pigs — #24 p2,

Mocca Pigs — #83 p6,

Filthy piglets — #48 p4, #71 p5, #85 p6, #87 p6,

Male Farm (MF/m) Poll

dareisgood4u
06-02-2013, 07:14 AM
Task for Cowboys
Time for maintenance of your healthy skin tone:
1- Strip bare assed.
2- Apply sun screen allover - and I mean allover. Don't forget ass crack, anus, arm pits, undersides of cock, balls, crotch, soles of feet, behind the ears; literally allover, got it?
3- Put on a Cowboy hat or some other men's head wear and go outside or to a sun-lit spot indoors. Expose your suncream-protected body to the sun for a total of 15min (no more, no less, but you can break this up as long as you do it on the same day).
4- Again, make sure all parts of your body gets the sun. Anus, arm pits.. etc. Uncut Cowboys, be sure to pullback your foreskin and get some sun on your glans.

Forfeit — Post on http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=51299t or http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=91084.

dareisgood4u
06-02-2013, 07:15 AM

Bulls — #39 p3, #46 p4, #48 p4, #51 p4, #69 p5, #87 p6,

Asses — #38 p3, #88 p6,

Vanilla Pigs — #24 p2,

Mocca Pigs — #83 p6,

Filthy piglets — #48 p4, #71 p5, #85 p6, #87 p6,

Cowboys — #6 p1, #47 p4, #48 p4, #58 p4, #91 p7,

Male Farm (MF/m) Poll

SissySlave93
06-02-2013, 08:38 AM
Filthy Piglets

Shave everything from below your neck.

Punishment: 300 spanks on each ass cheek, and drink a glass of your own pee.

trent32
06-02-2013, 09:09 AM
ill be a filthy piglet

subforuse
06-02-2013, 11:19 AM
See Signature for my details

Mightyraa
06-02-2013, 01:36 PM
I'll join as a vanilla pig and catch up on all the dares

darewill1
06-02-2013, 01:41 PM
Vanilla pig for meeeee

wedgielover3
06-02-2013, 02:18 PM
Since nobody is posting dares for vanilla pigs, I'm becoming a hound instead.

TheMan321
06-02-2013, 02:19 PM
someone dare the bulls

dareisgood4u
06-02-2013, 02:55 PM
Reminder — Players
Anyone can post tasks for any and all breeds. If you are bored waiting for a new task for you, try setting a task for others. If you make it a particularly good/bad/interesting/fun dare, someone who had to do it (and loved/hated it) may well return you the favor. Dare to get dared, right?

dareisgood4u
06-02-2013, 02:57 PM
Task for Bulls — Dice Violence Challenge
Step 1) roll for attire
1- Nude above waist / 2- Just your underwear
3- Fully nude / 4- Nude below waist
5- Just your underwear / 6- Nude above waist

Step 2) Cast your eyes over your surrounds, and pick something that annoys you, angers you or otherwise deserves your wrath.

Step 3) roll for action
1- Tackle it
2- Wrestle it to the grounds
3- Stomp on it
4- Sit on it with all your weight
5- Spit on it
6- Piss on it

Step 4) will you repeat step 3, and how many times?
1- Yes, one more time
2- No, you are done
3- Yes, three more times
4- No, you are done
5- Yes, five more times
6- No, you are done but you may choose to reroll for this step

Punishment — Pull and stretch your balls out in front of you. Now find a wall nearest to you and walk into (for light-weights) or charge at (for the heavy-hitters) the wall, balls-first.

BIGTENCountry12
06-02-2013, 03:14 PM
I"M thinking Hound but what do I post exactly? Writing or photo

dareisgood4u
06-02-2013, 03:34 PM
Re: "I"M thinking Hound but what do I post exactly? Writing or photo "

Written instructions posted here is what we're after, if that's what you mean.But if you mean what kind of tasks to post, then I doubt a writing task is going to excite many (maybe good for a punishment).

BIGTENCountry12
06-02-2013, 03:35 PM
I need a trainer to aid me in the farm

dareisgood4u
06-02-2013, 03:49 PM
Task for Hounds
Venture outdoors and find an object that is near identical in shape and size (an weight if you can manage) to your penis (hard/soft is your call). If you're not sure if an item you found is right, whip out your dick and compare.

Once you’ve found it, take it in your mouth and carry it home.

Now roll d6 to find out what you’ll do with it:

Chew on it for 30min and hide it under your pillow
1- Always carry it around in your mouth when you are home alone
2- Bury it in the backyard
3- Take it outside, piss on it then bury it
4- Lick it with lots of slobber and see if you can make it go up your anus
5- Hump it, cum on it, lick up the cum, then hide the item under your pillow
6- Do 4 and 5 the bury it. Remember where you buried it and roll again tomorrow

Punishment — No going to the toilet for 24hrs after failing this task until you obtain permission from a Male Farm Cowboy. He may just let you go, or you might have to do something for him.

BIGTENCountry12
06-02-2013, 03:49 PM
Darn House rule and task. & I just joined

I was told By this guy that is clearly huge and hard to suck and take his friends tool as everyone watches. After that is done I do my dice task and lick mine and his friends cum off a plate.

dareisgood4u
06-02-2013, 03:55 PM
Hound BIIGTENcountry12
That is good news that you are having a great time. Navigate back a page or two and you should find posts titled "Tasks Directory". These updates show you where you can find all the tasks that have been set for the breeds. If you're new and finished a task, check the directory and go do all the older tasks for you as well.

TheMan321
06-02-2013, 03:59 PM
first get naked and make a cock ring subsatue if no cock ring smear toothpaset on you cock and balls if you are useing toothpaste then find something red and with the pain of the toothpaste atack it if if you use cock ring you must find something red and play with it if it hists you get mad and atack it

dareisgood4u
06-02-2013, 04:18 PM
Players — Hot Tip
If you are really daring, there is a way to sample potentially all of the tasks posted here. Simply change your breed, and bam! you now have all the tasks that's been set for that breed to do. Maybe change and do just one task, then change again... etc. However, if you are using TorD solely for the real-time (though with delay) interaction and the thrill of being told what to do, well, nobody can really guarantee that to happen (Person Above is your best bet).

BIGTENCountry12
06-02-2013, 04:21 PM
this rookie is caught up on all tasks, and I hope when I hear youtube that it's not me.

dareisgood4u
06-02-2013, 04:30 PM
Re:"this rookie is caught up on all tasks"

Well done, you. Care to post reports on all five tasks accomplished and how you did them all within the last hour or so? Know you've posted about the Hard House Rule, but have your hard-dicked buddies no further use for you? Remember that some of the Hound tasks are on-going ones (check them again).

TheMan321
06-02-2013, 04:34 PM
Can i be a bull and a hound or what ever

dareisgood4u
06-02-2013, 04:42 PM
Re: can i be two things

I've seen already one player add two breeds to their sig. I've not set any rules on it, and it must be more convenient for you, but if you are willing to play along with the thread concept as was intended, only take on one roll at a time. If you cannot be bothered then do whatever, but if you are more than one thing you'll be expected to do all tasks that apply, can't pick and choose (whereas you can, if you switched breeds one at a time).

SissySlave93
06-02-2013, 04:45 PM
If you would like me to switch back to 1 breed, then I don't mind. I chose two because this thread has a lot of potential and I want to be as involved as possible :)

BIGTENCountry12
06-02-2013, 04:54 PM
getting worked over now will try to post after

dareisgood4u
06-02-2013, 04:56 PM
SissySlave93 re: Multi/Cross breed

It's cool. Keep both breeds in sig as long as you are going to do all tasks that apply. So you're fine. Lets just hope people won't go overboard with it and choose 4, 5, 6 plus breeds. I'll still be chill even if that happens.

dareisgood4u
06-02-2013, 05:20 PM
Tasks for vanilla pigs
Step 1) Weigh yourself to the nearest lb. (1lb=0.454kg)

Step 2) Your weight in lbs is the number of total hours for which you must do one or more of the following:

Eat without utensils
Take food baths (canned food, butter, jam/jelly etc)
Eat meals in bed without using hands
Eat meals on the floor without using hands
Spill drinks on the floor and lap it up
Grab one fistful of food off a meal and hold it in a wedgie till next meal
Only do to the toilet when you absolutely cannot hold it
Eat any cum that you spill
Rub oil all over your body and sleep like that
Throw all your clothes in a pile and sleep naked on it
Collect water in bathtub, washbasin and/or the sink and only drink from there

So if you weigh 200lb that’s 200hrs total hours you’ve got be a Vanilla Pig. You could have a food bath for a total of 1hr, be drinking water from the sink for a total of 1hr, and be observing the toilet rule for a total of 198hrs, and so on.

Punishment — You must post on the thread below, once as a player and once as decider.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=135079

dareisgood4u
06-02-2013, 05:29 PM

Bulls — #39 p3, #46 p4, #48 p4, #51 p4, #69 p5, #87 p6, #101 p7, #108 p8,

Hounds — #32 p3, #48 p4, #51 p4, #59 p4, #105 p7,

Asses — #38 p3, #88 p6,

Vanilla Pigs — #24 p2, #117 p8,

Mocca Pigs — #83 p6,

Filthy piglets — #48 p4, #71 p5, #85 p6, #87 p6, #93 p7,

Reminder re: Posting Tasks — #100 p7

Hot Tip — #109 p8

Re: mulit/cross breeds — #116 p8,

Male Farm (MF/m) Poll

TheMan321
06-02-2013, 07:57 PM
For you slutty biches i want you to undress and put ladys underwhere on and give yourself a wedge and stand in front of a window for 10 min any time of day

TheMan321
06-02-2013, 08:20 PM
i forgot to menson if you do my dare above you need to PM me the experience

SlimBiGuy
06-02-2013, 11:07 PM
I'll join as a stud

bottomslaveboy
06-03-2013, 01:11 AM
Ill join this time as a Mocca Pig

xclosetfreakx
06-03-2013, 04:50 AM
Indoors, No face will send pics/ vid

dareisgood4u
06-03-2013, 04:52 AM

Hounds — #32 p3, #48 p4, #51 p4, #59 p4, #105 p7,

Asses — #38 p3, #88 p6,

Mocca Pigs — #83 p6,

Slutty bitches — #58 p4, #61 p5, #119 p8,

Hot Tip — #109 p8

Male Farm (MF/m) Poll

IrishLad93
06-03-2013, 05:04 AM
I'm not a big guy, but I'll be a bull since that has most of my likes!

bd3d
06-03-2013, 08:52 AM
Ill join as a slutty bitch

SwitchBoyC
06-03-2013, 09:27 AM
I'm in as a disgusting bitch

PaVulonowsky
06-03-2013, 11:07 AM
i'll join as a slutty bitch :)

the0duffy
06-03-2013, 11:33 AM
Please put me down for being a bull :)

leatherbootsnjocks
06-03-2013, 12:59 PM
i'm in as a hound!

TheMan321
06-03-2013, 02:03 PM
get naked and put all brown or black clothing then get on all fors and find a new toy that you must have in your mouth for all the next dares (or just 2 if you dont want to do that) then play with it till you get board and hide it till next dares (or for just 2 if your a wimp) that reminds me if you only do it for 2 dares you have to do the dare dare after the 2 with the toy twice same if you forget to use the toy in your dare

TheMan321
06-03-2013, 02:05 PM
by the way whatever clothing you put on the the dare above you must put thoes on fo the dare you use you toy unless told to be naked

Misterguy
06-03-2013, 02:15 PM
I will be a sluty bitch

TheMan321
06-03-2013, 02:52 PM
time to make sure your nice and cleen with a shower dare so what you will not turn the shower on yet get in and put soap everywhere your cock balls crack and everywhere then get out and brush your teeth get your mouth full or toothpaste and then turn on the shower and get in and let all the soap get washed off then spit. now you shoud be cleen now your done.

PaVulonowsky
06-03-2013, 03:13 PM
I' ll join as a slutty bitch !

SissyOlivia
06-03-2013, 03:37 PM
I'm a disgusting bitch!

Mattra5010
06-03-2013, 04:01 PM
I will join the farm as a hound. I will perform: nudity / hidden public / light piss (no drinking, wetting or on self) / masturbation / cum eating / non-messy food.

ozwizard
06-03-2013, 04:10 PM
I will join as a stud.

Shadow
06-03-2013, 04:21 PM
I like the idea of the farm. - I'll join as a Cutie piglet...

dcguy
06-03-2013, 04:22 PM
I'll join as a hound.

TheMan321
06-03-2013, 04:23 PM
people need to post more dares

NoraazXD
06-03-2013, 07:14 PM
I'm in as a slutty bitch!

TheMan321
06-03-2013, 07:24 PM
do you realise that you have to go back and do all the privious dares for your bread

dareisgood4u
06-03-2013, 09:56 PM

Hounds — #32 p3, #48 p4, #51 p4, #59 p4, #105 p7, #131-132 p9,

Asses — #38 p3, #88 p6,

Mocca Pigs — #83 p6,

Slutty bitches — #58 p4, #61 p5, #119 p8,

Disgusting bitches — #35 p3, #48 p4, #60 p4, #145 p10,

Cowboys — #6 p1, #47 p4, #48 p4, #58 p4, #91 p7, #134 p9,

Hot Tip — #109 p8

Male Farm (MF/m) Poll

dareisgood4u
06-03-2013, 10:08 PM
Task for Disgusting bitches
You must change into an attire in which you think you look the sexiest (naked, your best outfit, lingerie etc), then post on Mine Is Bigger Unisex Anal (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=142808). From then on, you cannot use the toilet for pissing until you have received a dare from the person below on that thread.

Punishment — Plug your ass with a dildo and leave it there for 3 days and nights. You may only remove it for shitting during that time and cannot clean the dildo. If you think it's going to slide out during the night, tape it to your ass.

AshleyyyHope
06-04-2013, 12:05 AM
I would suggest more "animals". I was browsing for ideas for tasks to give, and there needs to be more roles. A common combination Ive noticed would be:
Light pain, semi-public (hidden public/outdoors), wedgies, light nipple play, bondage, masturbation, nudity, and cross dressing (mainly underwear only). I would suggest a role with those, or a mix and match,
It's up to you, just my opinion.

joht2891
06-04-2013, 04:15 AM
I'm in as a bull!

dareisgood4u
06-04-2013, 06:01 AM
AshleyyyHope — re: more breeds (#146 p10)
You suggested a new breed to perform:
Light pain, semi-public (hidden public/outdoors), wedgies, light nipple play, bondage, masturbation, nudity, and crossdressing (mainly underwear only)

There has also been a suggestion for Sheep (an infant Ram), with crossdressing and wedgies also as main themes. Since I lack interest in the genre of feminization, admittedly help is needed from posters other than myself to keep certain players busy. If an introduction of a new breed with above set of dare categories will lead to more tasks being posted, I am more than happy to make this happen.

Feel free (this goes out to all who reads this) to post any ideas for a new breed, only keep in mind that the creation of a breed should be based on the task themes, not members’ fetishes — they are to be trained, not amused.

Most useful would be a prototype of breed description as seen in the rules section:
XXX will perform: ____ / ____ /____ / ____ /____ / ____ /____ / ____ /

dareisgood4u
06-04-2013, 06:03 AM
Task for Slutty bitches
Upon seeing this post you have 1hr to achieve an orgasm stimulating only your nipples. Use pornography (videos, pics, audio, cam, erotica) as needed, and be in any attire (naked, sexy underwear, costumes etc) you think will aid you in your quest. You will try at this for 1hr straight regardless of your success, unless you manage an orgasm at which point you are done and free to do as you wish. Note that ejaculation is not required — if you don’t understand what this means, do not concern yourself, just try to cum only from nipple stimulation. What you do to your nipples is entirely up to you, but if you honestly have no clue as to how to go about this task you are allowed 24hrs of research before you make your attempt.

Punishment for failure after 1hr: Now you must jerk yourself off continually for 1hr straight. Do not stop masturbating even during and right after any orgasms you may have. For safety, use plenty of lubrication, adjust the force and tempo of your masturbation, and cool your genitals down with cold water for 5-10min then moisturize well. If you took this punishment and came less than 7 times, you must attempt the task above again 4days later (no sooner, no more later).

Punishment for refusal to attempt or quitting before 1hr: You must change your Male Farm breed to a Disgusting bitch or an Ass. You must then complete or fail all the tasks posted so far for your new breed. You may return as a Slutty bitch after 3 days, but will be doing any new tasks for your chosen punishment breed that appear in the mean time. If you like being either a Disgusting bitch or an Ass, by all means remain so and of course change into any other breed you wish, however, Slutty bitch is banned from your selection for 3 days.

dareisgood4u
06-04-2013, 06:04 AM
Task for Asses
Take a water enema until your belly is visibly bulging out (I recommend a slow, gentle flow, taking time so as to avoid building too much pressure too quickly which may render you unable to hold the water in). Once fully inflated with water decide where you want to do the releasing of your enema, then go to that place and shoot/squirt/leak the water out whilst standing with legs wide apart and masturbating (cumming is optional, but must continue until all the water is out). If you do this part anywhere other than the toilet, shower or the bathtub, you are a good Ass and you are done for now. If you do this in the toilet, shower or the bathtub, you must once again post on Mine Is Bigger... Unisex Anal.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=142808

Punishment: You must tie your balls off a rope/string to a pole, table leg or similar. Now you must not release from yourself bondage until you have completed 50 air-squats and 200 sit-ups.

dareisgood4u
06-04-2013, 06:05 AM
Task for Studs, Bulls, Cowboys and Hounds — 10min Workout, then…
Strip naked and do as many repetitions as possible in 10min of your assigned exercise: Studs do push-ups; Bulls do air-squats; Cowboys do jumping jacks; and Hounds do sit-ups. Remember your score after 10min and refer to the list below to find out what next:

0-80 reps: masturbate to edge 5 times, no cumming
81-110 reps: masturbate continually until you cum 3 times
111-149 reps: masturbate to edge 3 times then cum
150 reps or more: take a shower, eat plenty, rest, jerk off and cum at bedtime and go to sleep naked.

Punishment for quitting or refusal: Your manliness is in question. To redeem yourself, do one of the following: a) post a task combining nudity, pain and exercise for Studs (may include other appropriate categories); b) post a nasty/gross task for Filthy piglets; or c) post a humiliating task for either Slutty bitches or Disgusting bitches.

dareisgood4u
06-04-2013, 06:13 AM

Studs — #48 p4, #51 p4, #69 p5, #151 p11,

Bulls — #39 p3, #46 p4, #48 p4, #51 p4, #69 p5, #87 p6, #101 p7, #108 p8, #151 p11,

Hounds — #32 p3, #48 p4, #51 p4, #59 p4, #105 p7, #131-132 p9, #151 p11,

Asses — #38 p3, #88 p6, #150 p10,

Mocca Pigs — #83 p6,

Slutty bitches — #58 p4, #61 p5, #119 p8, #149 p10,

Disgusting bitches — #35 p3, #48 p4, #60 p4, #145 p10

Cowboys — #6 p1, #47 p4, #48 p4, #58 p4, #91 p7, #134 p9, #151 p11,

Hot Tip — #109 p8

Re: mulit/cross breeds — #116 p8

Re:new breed idea — #148 p10

Male Farm (MF/m) Poll

SissyOlivia
06-04-2013, 07:57 AM
Insert preferably a Butt Plug or any phallic shape item up your ass and hold it there with tight underwear or tape if needed. Now carry out this little workout:
5 sets of 10 lunges
6 sets of 12 squats
5 sets of 20 sit ups
Do this workout for five consecutive days.
Punishment: Only music you can listen to for a week must be by Lady Gaga!

Studs — #48 p4, #51 p4, #69 p5, #151 p11,

Bulls — #39 p3, #46 p4, #48 p4, #51 p4, #69 p5, #87 p6, #101 p7, #108 p8, #151 p11, #I53 p11

Hounds — #32 p3, #48 p4, #51 p4, #59 p4, #105 p7, #131-132 p9, #151 p11, #153 p11

Asses — #38 p3, #88 p6, #150 p10,

Mocca Pigs — #83 p6,

Slutty bitches — #58 p4, #61 p5, #119 p8, #149 p10,

Disgusting bitches — #35 p3, #48 p4, #60 p4, #145 p10

Cowboys — #6 p1, #47 p4, #48 p4, #58 p4, #91 p7, #134 p9, #151 p11,

Hot Tip — #109 p8

me2356
06-04-2013, 08:04 AM
I'm a bull. .

dareisgood4u
06-04-2013, 11:21 AM
Optional Task For All Breeds 1
This is a free-to-choose task with no punishment open to all breeds to be done as often as you dare, but is particularly recommended for Studs, Cowboys, Hounds, Slutty bitches, Asses, Vanilla Pigs, and Cutie piglets: 1) Read the rules on the thread given below. 2) Make sure you have some free time you can be on getDare and go post on the thread. 3) If nobody posts below you before you log out, then you’re lucky. 4) Next time you log in remember the rules of the thread and be ready before you check it.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=140334

Optional Task For All Breeds 2
This is a free-to-choose task with no punishment open to all breeds to be done as often as you dare, but is particularly recommended for Bulls, Hounds, Mocca Pigs, Filthy piglets, and Disgusting bitches: 1) Read the rules on the thread given below. 2) Make sure you have some free time you can be on getDare and go post on the thread. 3) If nobody posts below you before you log out, then you’re lucky. 4) Next time you log in remember the rules of the thread and be ready before you check it.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=140275

In both instances, you might get a chance to dare me or even punish me — we’ll see, though I nearly always am ready for both threads.

sounding
06-04-2013, 11:21 AM
I will joing as a Bull

rustystar85
06-04-2013, 03:15 PM
Im a filthy piglet

dareisgood4u
06-04-2013, 07:32 PM
Chance Punishment for All Breeds
There is no task this time, just straight up punishment. Do this now or whenever you are referred back to this post: Randomly pick a number between 1 and 33 (1-33roller (http://www.random.org/integers/?num=1&min=1&max=33&col=1&base=10&format=html&rnd=new)). Find this number and corresponding punishment on the list below. If you roll a number that is not for your breed, you are safe.

Studs
1- Push-ups until fail (until you can’t do another rep without resting for more than 15sec)
12- Push-ups until fail, then sit-ups until fail, then twist nipples for 20sec
23- Nude push-ups until fail, then nude sit-ups until fail, then 15slaps on the cock shaft

Cowboys
2- 200 jumping jacks, completely nude outdoors with a 3 clothe pins on cock shaft
13- 200 jumping jacks, completely nude in a public restroom or change room
24- Nude running on the spot with a shoe hanging from balls, 5min

Bulls
3- Nude air-squats until fail (until you can’t do any more w/out resting 15sec or more)
14- Nude air-squats until fail, then piss on the spot
25- Nude air-squats until fail with a pair of boots hanging off balls

Hounds
4- No pissing for 12hrs unless lying flat on the ground
15- No toilet indoors for24hrs unless in a public restroom
26- Spanking directly on anus 30times, then no toilet for 2hrs

Asses
5- Balls tied to bed post/leg for 3hrs
16- Legs and balls tied to bed overnight
27- 300~600ml coffee enema and 500 spanking both cheeks (hold enema in if able)

Vanilla Pigs
6- No eating for 5hrs
17- Cold shower only for a week
28- No using toilet for 6hrs

Mocca Pigs
7- No flushing the toilet for 2days
18- 50 spanks each side after every shitting
29- No use of toilet and cold shower only for 3days

Cutie piglets
8- For 1day, must eat cum before pee
19- For 2days, must eat cum before pee
30- For 3days, must eat cum before pee

Filthy piglets
9- Drink all piss for the next 12hrs
20- No shitting indoors for 2days
31- 500 spanking both cheeks every day for 3days

Slutty bitches
10- No cumming for a week unless for a dare
21- No cumming for 2weeks unless for a dare
32- No cumming for a week, period — must fail dares requiring you to cum

Disgusting bitches
11- Drink from the toilet bowl, once a day for a week
22- Drink from the toilet bowl, 3times a day for a week
33- Must cum into the toilet bowl before flushing for a week, must fail dares/tasks preventing you from cumming.

Avb Salad
06-04-2013, 07:52 PM
I am joining as a Hound

cwmatman
06-04-2013, 09:31 PM
Joining as a bull.

Sissyboy96
06-04-2013, 09:34 PM
joining in as a disgusting bitch

dareisgood4u
06-04-2013, 09:37 PM
TorD Fail —Is this you?

Thread post#1 p1: "Simply add to your signature the breed... That’s all you need to do."

Submits reply: "I'm in on this! PM me!" [doesn't add to sig.]

dareisgood4u
06-04-2013, 09:43 PM

Studs — #48 p4, #51 p4, #69 p5, #151 p11, , #155 p11, #158 p11,

Bulls — #39 p3, #46 p4, #48 p4, #51 p4, #69 p5, #87 p6, #101 p7, #108 p8, #151 p11, #153 p11, #155 p11, #158 p11,

Hounds — #32 p3, #48 p4, #51 p4, #59 p4, #105 p7, #131-132 p9, #151 p11, #153 p11, #155 p11, #158 p11,

Asses — #38 p3, #88 p6, #150 p10, #155 p11, #158 p11,

Vanilla Pigs — #24 p2, #117 p8, #155 p11, #158 p11,

Mocca Pigs — #83 p6, #155 p11, #158 p11,

Cutie piglets — #49, p4, #85 p6, #155 p11, #158 p11,

Filthy piglets — #48 p4, #71 p5, #85 p6, #87 p6, #93 p7, #155 p11, #158 p11,

Slutty bitches — #58 p4, #61 p5, #119 p8, #149 p10, #155 p11, #158 p11,

Disgusting bitches — #35 p3, #48 p4, #60 p4, #145 p10, #155 p11, #158 p11,

Cowboys — #6 p1, #47 p4, #48 p4, #58 p4, #91 p7, #134 p9, #151 p11, #155 p11, #158 p11,

Hot Tip — #109 p8

Re:new breed ideas — #148 p10

Male Farm (MF/m) Poll

barely.jane.cd
06-04-2013, 09:48 PM
I'm a slutty bitch! Going off to do the wedgie in the window dare now.

dareisgood4u
06-05-2013, 05:36 AM
Disgusting bitches — you have a choice
a) Cum 3 times within the next 30min on to a sock or a pair of panties (your call), shove that up your ass with a little bit hanging out. Now that's your bitch tampon, so keep it in overnight until you use the toilet the next day.

OR

b) Post a gross task for Mocca Pigs OR a humping task for Hounds.

Punishment — You must post on 3 person above threads with the words Anal or Ass in the title.

the saved
06-05-2013, 07:00 AM
My first post on get dare but this thread convinced me to sign up!

I would like to be a cutie piglet, it sounds fun!

Now here is a task for all you slutty bitches, disgusting bitches and hounds,

Before you leave your house, as long as this doesn't contradict with any previous tasks you must cum, but, half of the cum will go in your mouth and you will savour the taste on your journey.

The other half you ask? Well be inventive, it must be rubbed onto one part of your body, as long as it isn't your penis it can go anywhere you like, just as long as it's wet and sticky on you for when you leave the house.

Enjoy!

dareisgood4u
06-05-2013, 07:22 AM

Bulls — #39 p3, #46 p4, #48 p4, #51 p4, #69 p5, #87 p6, #101 p7, #108 p8, #151 p11, #153 p11, #155 p11, #158 p11,

Hounds — #32 p3, #48 p4, #51 p4, #59 p4, #105 p7, #131-132 p9, #151 p11, #153 p11, #155 p11, #158 p11, #166 p12,

Asses — #38 p3, #88 p6, #150 p10, #155 p11, #158 p11,

Mocca Pigs — #83 p6, #155 p11, #158 p11,

Cutie piglets — #49, p4, #85 p6, #155 p11, #158 p11,

Slutty bitches — #58 p4, #61 p5, #119 p8, #149 p10, #155 p11, #158 p11, #166 p12,

Disgusting bitches — #35 p3, #48 p4, #60 p4, #145 p10, #155 p11, #158 p11, #165 p11, #166 p12,

Cowboys — #6 p1, #47 p4, #48 p4, #58 p4, #91 p7, #134 p9, #151 p11, #155 p11, #158 p11,

Hot Tip — #109 p8

Re:new breed ideas — #148 p10

Male Farm (MF/m) Poll

dareisgood4u
06-05-2013, 07:35 AM
New Players
Thanks for joining Male Farm. Now that you have picked your breed and added it to your signature, refer to the Task Directory such as you see above on this page to find all the tasks given for your breed so far. Have fun doing those while you await the arrival of new tasks, OR even better, post new tasks for other players to do. If you come up with a particularly good/bad/memorable one, they might return you the favor (or get even with you). Tasking via private messaging is not covered in this game's rules; which means, while it is much better for all players, readers, and potential task givers to be able to see what tasks were set and any reports regarding these, players and non-playing members are free to extend the Male Farm premise and concept to daring each other via PM's. The bottom-line is: the more dares the better, but do share 'em rather than hog 'em.

the saved
06-05-2013, 08:09 AM
Ahhh my time as a cutie piglet is short lived, due to a previous task I am forced into being a vanilla pig from now on :(

BIGTENCountry12
06-05-2013, 12:45 PM
#32 I was already nude from previous demand. After i joined the group the people who were there saw my tasks and made me do as many that I could get done there. I was made to crawl around for all to see. I panted and even howled as for the humping i did that but came later.
#48 House rule. I was make to give that guy's "friend" a blow job in front of everyone. I felt so humiliated his load was used for later task.
#51 I posted and did cum every erection I got. I ad to lick all the cum that was collected on the plate and held it all in my mouth. I gagged a lot and threw up right after the hour was up.
#59 i rolled a 10 so i had to edge 4 times got punished for cumming (see above task)
#105 I found a broken handle yesterday and my anus took the whole thing. I kept in in due to the fact it never stated how long or what. next morning i pooped it and fished it out of toilet and threw it away. I had to slowly work it in due to the thickness then all
the sudden it pop in.
#131-132 I played with a plastic bottle for 4 hours and got tired of waiting. ( clothes were too tight so I was told to do it nude)
#151 &153 Perfectly timed I was at the gym already only me and two girls who were tanning. AS I did these with only tape holding in plug. with the understanding as a hound I have to perform nude. I think when I was doing my lungs they saw me but didn't say anything. I was finishing up my sit ups as I heard a door open and shut. I didn't get 80 situps done in ten minutes so I had to edge 5 times w/out cumming. Figured I'd take care of that right away before more people showed up. I went into the shower room and remembered i still had squats to do yet. Still fully erect I went to the squat machine to get them done quick. Each squat made the plug fuck my ass. During the last set I was trying not to cum. i didn't but darn close. Un denounced to me the girls I thought were gone, took all my stuff. Lucky me I stashed my keys away in a corner.
#166 I decided to do this one as I took out the trash and rubbed my neck with the other half.

BIGTENCountry12
06-05-2013, 12:52 PM
#158 I picked 22 of a number. finally I got lucky.
#155 I pissed myself clothes and all

dareme2do
06-05-2013, 01:44 PM
slutty bitches put on your slutiest dress and go hunt down some mud to shove down it ;;)

dareisgood4u
06-05-2013, 04:52 PM
BIGTENcountry12 — re: #170-171 p12
Good reporting. Concise but plenty of imagery. Nicely done.

dareisgood4u
06-05-2013, 10:10 PM
Challenge for Bulls
Nude pissing on cam (must empty bladder with uninterrupted view of piss stream and cock) witnessed by at least 10 viewers. Can be in a closed room or multiple cam2cam, but must have 10 people watching you (could be private cam2cam if there are 10 people on the other side). Public broad cast is probably the easiest — wait til 10 viewers then let it flow!

Challenge for Asses
Emmit piss from dick and enema from anus simultaneously for longer than 3 seconds ('double squirt').

Challenge for Slutty bitches
Consume 25tbl spoons of semen in under 24hrs (doesn't matter whose, can use pre-stored cum).

Rewards for Winners
Winning Bulls: Select any one Hound and you own him for a week. Punish his failures with CBT. Any out-right refusals results in his breed forcibly changed to a Filthy piglet.

Winning Asses: Select any one Stud and you own him for a week. Punish his failures with edging and orgasm denial. Any out-right refusals results in his breed forcibly changed to a Hound.

Winning Slutty bitches: Select any one Vanilla Pig or a Cutie piglet and you own him for a week. Punish his failures with spanking. Any out-right refusals results in his breed forcibly changed to a Disgusting bitch.

If you attempted and failed or choose not to take up the challenge:
You must roll again on the Chance Punishments on post #158, pg11.

smallpenisboy
06-05-2013, 10:25 PM
ill be a Slutty Bitch

dareisgood4u
06-05-2013, 10:26 PM

Bulls — #39 p3, #46 p4, #48 p4, #51 p4, #69 p5, #87 p6, #101 p7, #108 p8, #151 p11, #153 p11, #155 p11, #158 p11, #174 p12,

Hounds — #32 p3, #48 p4, #51 p4, #59 p4, #105 p7, #131-132 p9, #151 p11, #153 p11, #155 p11, #158 p11, #166 p12,

Asses — #38 p3, #88 p6, #150 p10, #155 p11, #158 p11, #174 p12,

Mocca Pigs — #83 p6, #155 p11, #158 p11, #178 p12,

Cutie piglets — #49, p4, #85 p6, #155 p11, #158 p11, #177 p12,

Slutty bitches — #58 p4, #61 p5, #119 p8, #149 p10, #155 p11, #158 p11, #166 p12, #172 p12, #174 p12,

Disgusting bitches — #35 p3, #48 p4, #60 p4, #145 p10, #155 p11, #158 p11, #165 p11, #166 p12,

Hot Tip — #109 p8

Male Farm (MF/m) Poll

dareisgood4u
06-06-2013, 07:23 AM
Task for Cutie piglets

Before you read on: Background Check!
If you are a Cutie piglet who has done all the relevant tasks given to you so far, then it means you have scored 20 or less penalty points in the Cutie Inspection on post#85, page6. If you have not done the Cutie Inspection because you are new here or have some how missed it, go do it now (go to post#85 p6).

Your mission
So you are a Cutie piglet. We know this means at least one thing – your Cutie Inspection score is 20 or less – but are we not right to assume also that all the human girls (according to convention, anyway) love cute little things? If you agree, then you should have no trouble succeeding in this mission. Read on for step 1.

Step 1) Think of 3 things that make you “a cutie” (physical features, things about you, things you have, things you do etc). Keep these in mind and move on to step 2.

Step 2) Choose either mission A or mission B and move on to step 3.
Mission A: Make 5 new friends on getDare, 3 of whom must be female.
Mission B: Become getDare friends with an experienced daring man. This must be a male member with more than 200 posts, and he must be at least 3 years older than you — and no you can’t ask me (I you are already friends with me, that’s neither here nor there. This is about making new friends).

Step 3) Becoming an official getDare friend with another member ultimately requires one party to send a ‘friend request’ and the recipient to accept it. Now pay attention. For this task to be done correctly you are not allowed to send someone a friend request, they must send one to you to accept. So don’t just send out friend requests and hope for the best — you need to somehow make yourself be on people’s radar and convince enough of them to send you a friend request.

There ought to be any number of ways of achieving this with the above restriction, but here are a few suggestions:
- Create a Request TorD thread explaining your mission and hope that members are willing to help. Offering to do dares will probably aid in your task.
- Dare someone to send you a friend request — Not as a task on Male Farm, silly.
- PM someone explaining your mission (and perhaps offer to do dares as payment).
- Get on TorD Chat and talk about your mission and ask people to befriend you.

After you have decided on your method (from above suggestions or by your own ingenuity) move on to read step 4.

Step 4) Not a step, really, but another rule: Remember step 1 — the 3 things that make you “a cutie”? You must either mention or include these things in your chosen way of making friends. For example you could talk about the 3 things when introducing yourself, or you could offer to do dares that involve these 3 things (as themes, elements etc). You could, of course, simply send people the link to this task and make them read through it to explain what you’re trying to do, but some people could find such an imposition very unwelcome. When you understood all this, go to step 5.

Step 5) You’ve gone through all the steps so far, now it’s time for action. You have 7 days starting tomorrow (the day after you read this post for the first time) in which to complete either mission A or mission B. Whether you succeed or not, post a report on this thread on how you completed or attempted to complete your mission. The task is not deemed complete or properly attempted without this report being posted on this thread.

If you succeed: well done, now you are friends with 1 man or 5 people, at least 3 being female. Maybe you got to do some dares along the way too.

If you fail: You’ll be posting a report on this anyway so do that first. There is no punishment for failure after giving it a go, at this point in time.

Likely FAQ
Q: Can the new friend/s be a member I already know on getDare?
A: Yes. You just cannot send a friend request to them - they have to send one to you (see step 3).

Q: Can you (dareisgood4u) send me a friend request?
A: No (see step 3).

Q: Can I send you (dareisgood4u) a friend request, and will you accept it?
A: Assuming you are aware that it will do nothing towards completion of this task, go ahead and see what happens.

Q: Can I set a task on Male Farm to make people send me friend requests?
A: No (see step 3), though I am mentally prepared for some of you to do this regardless.

Q: Can the new friends be fellow players on Male Farm?
A: Yes, for the male ones. There are no female Male Farm players, obviously.

Q: Can you decide for me how I should approach people on this mission?
A: No.

Q: Can you tell me what 3 things make me “a Cutie”?
A: Unless you are happy for them to be “Short or no head hair, no pubic or ass hair, and a playful nature” and you really have these features/qualities, then no.

Q: If I listed a whole bunch of possible answers for step 1, will you choose 3 for me?
A: No.

Q: Can someone else other than you (dareisgood4u) choose and decide things for me?
A: If they don’t mind, yes. In fact this could be the idea for content of a thread regarding your task. Say if you’re doing mission A, get suggestions for 3 things that make you “a Cutie” and pick the top 3 common answers; if these do not clash with the Cutie Inspection criteria, these could be the 3 things and you better actually have these or make necessary changes so that you do. However, if you misquote me and tell people that this is what I told you to do, I will be very disappointed.

O: How long do I have to get this done?
A: Read step 5.

Q: When do I start this task?

Q: I'm busy, can I put this off til later?
A: Go to post#158 p11, and roll 33 times. If you roll on one of your punishments more than once, add them all up and do them. Start this mission when you are able to.

Q: What do I do after I succeeded or failed at this task?

dareisgood4u
06-06-2013, 07:37 AM
Task for Mocca Pigs
For the next 5 times you do a shit, regardless of where this takes place, you are to be eating something at the same time as you are dropping your turds. The food in question can be anything you like, as long as it is something you can chew on. And chew well, you will; we do not want Mocca Pigs with indigestion.

If you forget to take food to eat with you while shitting, you will loose your toilet rights for 3 days (use the toilet if another task requires it) and must scatter your droppings some other place.

kevin9
06-06-2013, 08:41 AM
I'll join as a Bull, feel free to request proofs :)

darefan150
06-06-2013, 08:50 AM
I will join as a Mocca Pig.

Alexander93
06-06-2013, 09:56 PM
I am joing here as a cowboy,
come and train me!

dareisgood4u
06-06-2013, 10:43 PM
Task of Cowboys
Post on Can't_Unless Wet/Hard For 1hr (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=142978), daring the person above that they can't do something (your choice) unless their nipples are hard.

Punishment — You cannot wear any underwear until either you post a task for Sutds, Bulls, and Asses (combination is fine), or you do three dares for a Bull (can be the same Bull or different Bulls).

Task for Hounds
Post on Guy Above Dick Dance (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=140334) informing that when it's your turn you will also be barking while doing the dick dance.

Punishment — You can only drink from the toilet bowl until a Cowboy relieves you of this rule by giving you a piss dare.

dareisgood4u
06-06-2013, 10:52 PM

Bulls — #39 p3, #46 p4, #48 p4, #51 p4, #69 p5, #87 p6, #101 p7, #108 p8, #151 p11, #153 p11, #155 p11, #158 p11, #174 p12,

Hounds — #32 p3, #48 p4, #51 p4, #59 p4, #105 p7, #131-132 p9, #151 p11, #153 p11, #155 p11, #158 p11, #166 p12, #182 p13,

Asses — #38 p3, #88 p6, #150 p10, #155 p11, #158 p11, #174 p12,

Mocca Pigs — #83 p6, #155 p11, #158 p11, #178 p12,

Cutie piglets — #49, p4, #85 p6, #155 p11, #158 p11, #177 p12,

Slutty bitches — #58 p4, #61 p5, #119 p8, #149 p10, #155 p11, #158 p11, #166 p12, #172 p12, #174 p12,

Cowboys — #6 p1, #47 p4, #48 p4, #58 p4, #91 p7, #134 p9, #151 p11, #155 p11, #158 p11, #182 p13,

Hot Tip — #109 p8

Male Farm (MF/m) Poll

Alexander93
06-06-2013, 11:07 PM
Task for bulls:
1. Place pegs on your nipples, tongue, and ear each un til you finish the third task
2. Do 50 jumping jacks without pegs is dropping
3. edge until near to cum, but can't cum out.

If you successfully done this three dares, you may lift up the pegs.

waynehall2014
06-07-2013, 12:17 AM
Disgusting Bitches: you must walk around the block with no underwear make sure your pants are sagging! ;) then when you get back to your house go to your backyard and cum in a bush or on a tree.

dashek
06-07-2013, 01:20 AM
I will join to farm as Slutty&disgusting bitch.

Dare for bulls

Put as many clothes pegs as you can fit on ur balls. Now You must edge, each time you edge you can remove a peg. After each edge do 10 starjumps and 10 push ups. If any Bull cum before has taken all the pegs off, he must slap off the remaining pegs without undoing them!

Aethi
06-07-2013, 04:25 AM
Some of these are clearly better than others, and I apologize. I have to work within my own likes and what I know, so I can't be perfect at everything. However, I did want to include all of the farm animals, so I did. :3 I'm not participating strictly speaking, but I wanted to add to it, since it sounds fun for others!

-------------

Studs: For you, studs, you get a nice, good workout. Spend thirty minutes running and make sure that you have something tied (not too tightly) around you balls and dick. It should be light, but heavy enough to notice slightly. Run with it!

Bulls: Tie up your genitals and then drink a couple glasses of water. Until you are about to piss your pants, you can't use the bathroom or untie your genitals. Bonus! Piss your pants and then untie yourself.

Hounds: Go outside, either at night or day, your choice, wearing only the following: a light t-shirt, boxers, and some shoes. Nothing else. You now have two options: stay outside and go for a walk, then come back and you're done, or stay outside for five minutes and then go in, but you have to not use the bathroom for six hours.

Asses: Strip naked and fuck yourself with a large dildo one hundred times. After that, do thirty push-ups with the dildo still in you. You then have to remain there for ten minutes until you're finally done.

Vanilla Pigs: You have to remain naked for the entire time you're in your bed for three days, and from 11PM local to 8AM local you may not use the bathroom for three days. If you do use the bathroom, then you have to put something messy on yourself and sleep in it. (If you don't want your sheets getting dirty, wear a shirt or similar.)

Mocca Pigs: For the next three days, you may not shower. Additionally, you must also sleep naked, and you may only use the bathroom three times a day. Use it when you need it most!

Cutie Piglets: First, write "piglet" on your chest. You may not intentionally wash this off. Also, wear panties until it does come off.

Filthy Piglets: You have two options: First option, find a wooded area nearby your house. Find a semi-secluded area and masturbate (clothed or unclothed is up to you) until you cum, and then eat all the cum. Second option: if you are unable to do that, then stay nude for 12 straight hours and edge once for every time you have to use the bathroom. At the end, masturbate, finish, and eat everything.

Slutty Bitches: The next time you go out, wear a bra and panties, and make sure you have something in your ass. Stay out for at least an hour.

Disgusting Bitches: If you have a secluded area outside of your house, then stay there for ten minutes, masturbating. It's up to you what to wear, but when you get inside, you have to edge in the next three minutes, or else you can't finish for the next three days.

Cowboys: Spend a good hour a day naked (not sleeping or showering), and make sure that you get a good hour of exercise in a day too. This continues for a month. Additionally, anytime you want to go outside in this month, you either have to wear an article less than you're used to* or tie your balls up (not too tightly).

*If you're going out to wear a t-shirt, shorts, underwear, socks, and shoes, then you can only wear four of the items. If you're going out in more professional wear, then remove only one from what you normally would wear.

-------------

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Or if you need a punishment, PM me as well, since I won't be checking the thread. However, if you wish, I can edit it in for all to see. ^^

h123smithy
06-07-2013, 06:03 AM
I am joining this as a Hound.

dareisgood4u
06-07-2013, 06:06 AM

Studs — #48 p4, #51 p4, #69 p5, #151 p11, , #155 p11, #158 p11, #187 p13,

Bulls — #39 p3, #46 p4, #48 p4, #51 p4, #69 p5, #87 p6, #101 p7, #108 p8, #151 p11, #153 p11, #155 p11, #158 p11, #174 p12, #184 p13, #186 p13, #187 p13,

Hounds — #32 p3, #48 p4, #51 p4, #59 p4, #105 p7, #131-132 p9, #151 p11, #153 p11, #155 p11, #158 p11, #166 p12, #182 p13, #187 p13,

Asses — #38 p3, #88 p6, #150 p10, #155 p11, #158 p11, #174 p12, #187 p13,

Vanilla Pigs — #24 p2, #117 p8, #155 p11, #158 p11, #187 p13,

Mocca Pigs — #83 p6, #155 p11, #158 p11, #178 p12, #187 p13,

Cutie piglets — #49, p4, #85 p6, #155 p11, #158 p11, #177 p12, #187 p13,

Filthy piglets — #48 p4, #71 p5, #85 p6, #87 p6, #93 p7, #155 p11, #158 p11, #187 p13,

Slutty bitches — #58 p4, #61 p5, #119 p8, #149 p10, #155 p11, #158 p11, #166 p12, #172 p12, #174 p12, #187 p13,

Disgusting bitches — #35 p3, #48 p4, #60 p4, #145 p10, #155 p11, #158 p11, #165 p11, #166 p12, #186 p13, #187 p13,

Cowboys — #6 p1, #47 p4, #48 p4, #58 p4, #91 p7, #134 p9, #151 p11, #155 p11, #158 p11, #185 p13, #187 p13,

Hot Tip — #109 p8

Male Farm (MF/m) Poll

rustystar85
06-07-2013, 10:42 AM
ALL HOUNDS!
from reading this the next time you need to pee you must be stood up and as soon as you start to pee you must do 50 star jumps while peeing (i suggest in a shower or outside etc)
If you fininsh your pee before star jumps then follow punishment

Punishment
You are not permitted to use the toilet until you have edged 5times. Then when you need to pee you must first cum and hold all the cum in your mouth until you have finished on the toilet

Bulls — #39 p3, #46 p4, #48 p4, #51 p4, #69 p5, #87 p6, #101 p7, #108 p8, #151 p11, #153 p11, #155 p11, #158 p11, #174 p12, #184 p13, #186 p13, #187 p13,

Hounds — #32 p3, #48 p4, #51 p4, #59 p4, #105 p7, #131-132 p9, #151 p11, #153 p11, #155 p11, #158 p11, #166 p12, #182 p13, #187 p13,

Filthy piglets — #48 p4, #71 p5, #85 p6, #87 p6, #93 p7, #155 p11, #158 p11, #187 p13,

Slutty bitches — #58 p4, #61 p5, #119 p8, #149 p10, #155 p11, #158 p11, #166 p12, #172 p12, #174 p12, #187 p13,

Disgusting bitches — #35 p3, #48 p4, #60 p4, #145 p10, #155 p11, #158 p11, #165 p11, #166 p12, #186 p13, #187 p13,

Cowboys — #6 p1, #47 p4, #48 p4, #58 p4, #91 p7, #134 p9, #151 p11, #155 p11, #158 p11, #185 p13, #187 p13,

Hot Tip — #109 p8

Male Farm (MF/m) Poll

hood.0272
06-07-2013, 12:22 PM
I will join as a hound.
From the above post I think I need to drink plenty and hold my pee for a while.

mrdrummer
06-07-2013, 12:26 PM
Will join as hound

Aeryk
06-07-2013, 01:13 PM
Will join as a hound.

dgaz
06-08-2013, 01:33 AM
I will join as a slutty bitch

dareisgood4u
06-08-2013, 01:39 AM

Hounds — #32 p3, #48 p4, #51 p4, #59 p4, #105 p7, #131-132 p9, #151 p11, #153 p11, #155 p11, #158 p11, #166 p12, #182 p13, #187 p13, #190 p13,

Hot Tip — #109 p8

Male Farm (MF/m) Poll

dareisgood4u
06-08-2013, 02:00 AM
TorD Fail —Is this you?

Thread post#1 p1: "Simply add to your signature the breed... That’s all you need to do."

Submits reply: "I'm in on this! PM me!" [doesn't add to sig.]

the saved
06-08-2013, 04:49 AM
I thought I'd give a quick status update as to how my time as a Vanilla Pig is going;

Page 2's task whereby I must eat some food that was put in my underwear I am still yet to complete, I fully intend to do it the only thing is I won't be able to really until Monday, but rest assured it is in the pipeline.

Page 8's task means I am eating any cum I spill until Tuesday, I did think I could just put myself in denial until Tuesday but having been in denial for about 2 weeks already I gave in on Friday and ate 3 loads in quick succession, it didn't taste nice and I was a very sad pig afterwards :( .

Page 11 for the optional task I posted in the dick dance thread, this has lead to a successive string of dares from a particular member.

And finally page 13: I have only completed one night of this so far and it will last for me until Monday morning. I am always naked in bed anyway so it doesn't make much difference. As for no toilet use between 11pm and 8 am I found this very difficult, I went out partying with friends last night and as you can imagine a lot of drink was consumed. I made sure to pee at 10.55 pm to ensure I had the shortest time possible to not use the toilet but even then it was difficult, by the morning I was squirming but I managed to get there in time and at around 8.30 am. I've not done much foodplay or messy things so it will be interesting to see how sleeping in my mess will be if I eventually use the toilet in the forbidden hours.

Anyhow, this farm is certainly making this vanilla pig very horny and I feel I'll have another cum load to eat very soon! Keep up the good work everyone, I shall endeavor to write another dare by the end of the day. :)

hood.0272
06-08-2013, 05:23 AM
Working my way through the tasks for hounds an #52 had me crawl around the back yard naked and then hump the rainwater barrel. Since i am currently forbidden to cum i edged and now i am posting the forfeit dare.

Vanila pigs will purchase a vanilla ice-cream either scoop or softserve. Mocha pigs will purchase a chocolate or coffee or mocha ice-cream. Again, scoop or softserve.

They will then deposit the icecream inside the front of their pant/underwear. The iceecrram should be inside clothing and in direct skin contact.

No cleaning up until it's all melted.

dareisgood4u
06-08-2013, 05:47 AM

Hounds — #32 p3, #48 p4, #51 p4, #59 p4, #105 p7, #131-132 p9, #151 p11, #153 p11, #155 p11, #158 p11, #166 p12, #182 p13, #187 p13, #190 p13,

Vanilla Pigs — #24 p2, #117 p8, #155 p11, #158 p11, #187 p13, #198 p14,

Mocca Pigs — #83 p6, #155 p11, #158 p11, #178 p12, #187 p13, #198 p14,

Hot Tip — #109 p8

Male Farm (MF/m) Poll

What if you owned dareisgood4u? (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=143231)
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=143231

dareisgood4u
06-08-2013, 06:07 AM
Reminder: Players who failed the Cutie Inspection
If you have been forced out of the Cutie piglet breed after the cutie Inspection task on #85 p6, remember that the test can be retaken at anytime when you think you can do better than your last try. If you score 20 or less then you can be a Cutie piglet again. If shaving is normally a limit for you, I suggest you read the rules on the very first post again together with the examples at the end of #1 p1.

"Likes, dislikes, limits in signatures do not have to match breed descriptions necessarily
For example: if a member ‘loves’ crossdressing but is playing as a Stud on Male Farm, then he will not have to do crossdressing tasks posted on this thread. Likewise, if a guy has pee/poo in his limits but is playing as a filthy piglet, he is expected to complete dares involving piss and light scat (no eating or directly handling). Note that he will not be expected to do pee/poo dares outside of Male Farm."

What if you owned dareisgood4u? (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=143231)
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=143231

kami
06-08-2013, 08:07 AM
I would like to join as a Mocca pig. Do I have to do dares that got already posted too or just the ones starting now?:confused:

paaltjepaal
06-08-2013, 09:10 AM
for Cowboys
Edge first then put a bowl of ice water below you do 30 nude pushups each time going down load enough so that your cock / balls dip into the icy cold water

the saved
06-08-2013, 06:00 PM
Hey Kami,

I'm afraid the farm is currently males only, personally I don't mind having a feminine vibe going on here, in fact I would welcome it but I'd definitely check with dareisgood4u seeing as he's the thread creator.

As for previous dares yes as far as I'm aware you must complete past ones, that's what I did anyway, it's fun! :P

Anywho moving on to a further report, I finally got round to page 2's vanilla pig task, I had some toast and wedgied some of it still hot into my ass, this was the first time I had done something like this and my god it was good! The warmth literally had me moaning in ecstasy, not something I normally do I tell you... After I had finished I proceeded to eat it as the dare asked, this part wasn't so fun but hey you gotta take the rough with the smooth.

Now finally, as promised, a dare Filthy Piglets and Disgusting Bitches!

You must give yourself a 1.5 litre warm water enema, then hold it, you may use a plug for this. You must hold it until you next cum at which point you must try and add the cum to the water already inside you, it's okay if a little trickle comes out of you, that is understandable, but use your judgement, if any substantial amount of water come out you have failed.

If you refuse this you have failed.

For you failures you are to refer to the chance punishment section on page 11. However, there is a twist, you must roll 10 times, any that land on your breed naturally you must do, in addition to your choice of 4 other punishments, so if you got 2 that is your breed you'd still need to do 6 punishments altogether for example.

Finally, an update task directory;

Vanilla Pigs — #24 p2, #117 p8, #155 p11, #158 p11, #187 p13, #198 p14,

Mocca Pigs — #83 p6, #155 p11, #158 p11, #178 p12, #187 p13, #198 p14,

Filthy piglets — #48 p4, #71 p5, #85 p6, #87 p6, #93 p7, #155 p11, #158 p11, #187 p13, #203 p14,

Disgusting bitches — #35 p3, #48 p4, #60 p4, #145 p10, #155 p11, #158 p11, #165 p11, #166 p12, #186 p13, #187 p13, #203 p 14,

Hot Tip — #109 p8

dareisgood4u
06-08-2013, 10:30 PM
Kami - and all players
We know that in some instances a male member can have a signature indicating female for their gender as a personal choice, or as a result of a dare. If you are a male and want to join, and have read post#1 on page 1, you would know that all you need to do is add your chosen breed to your signature — posting to say you're in is 100% optional — and which tasks to do, when, how often and to what extent to specifications etc etc are ultimately up to the individual. If you think about it, isn't it more fun to try all the tasks posted so far to the best of your ability than to just wait for new ones? If you are 100% sub aiming to please Doms, isn't it cheating to find out the right choices to make so you can avoid making mistakes? Shouldn't you just try your best as soon as you're told and be punished for your short comings?

Similar tasking threads may be coming soon?
A number of members, as I understand it, are currently working on creating tasking threads similar in concept to this one — one is unisex, another is for female only. There is nothing - barring lack of will, ability and opportunity - stopping anyone from creating their own tasking thread or starting a new interactive dare thread. If you want to borrow the concept of this thread, feel free to copy anything you find useful. If, however, you are a needy, greedy dareslave who only ever takes and never gives then you're just gonna have to wait.

CallMeKinky
06-09-2013, 12:03 AM
Guess I'll be a disgusting bitch

sissyray
06-09-2013, 12:29 PM
Ill join as a disgusting bitch

Billg7777
06-09-2013, 04:38 PM
Ill be a bull kik me my tasks or pm them my kik is longhorn7

mezz
06-10-2013, 04:14 PM
I'll join as a hound >:)

darefan150
06-10-2013, 06:56 PM
Filthy pics, go roll around in some dirt outside, pee in it first to make mud if not in limits

sportsgear
06-10-2013, 08:06 PM
I will join as a cowboy :)

lad1
06-11-2013, 08:48 AM
I would like to switch from being hound to slutty bitch please!

Willybob
06-11-2013, 08:55 AM
I am a disgusting bitch

submissivechubbyboy
06-11-2013, 03:53 PM
An in on this, as you can see in signature I'm a HOUND

This Guy
06-12-2013, 01:53 AM
Switching to Hound!

the saved
06-12-2013, 03:50 AM
Right we need some more dares here to stop this fine farming establishment fading into the ether.

Therefore, having written a couple of dares here myself I feel it is only fair to give a dare to all breeds who haven't posted a dare yet.

They must write at least one dare for a breed other than their own, otherwise they will be referred to the punishment section on page 11 once every day that they do not write a dare until they do write one, this lasts for a week upon reading this, if it takes longer than a week then they are a lost cause and who wants a dare from lost causes really?

Studs — #48 p4, #51 p4, #69 p5, #151 p11, , #155 p11, #158 p11, #187 p13, #216 p15,

Bulls — #39 p3, #46 p4, #48 p4, #51 p4, #69 p5, #87 p6, #101 p7, #108 p8, #151 p11, #153 p11, #155 p11, #158 p11, #174 p12, #184 p13, #186 p13, #187 p13, #216 p15,

Hounds — #32 p3, #48 p4, #51 p4, #59 p4, #105 p7, #131-132 p9, #151 p11, #153 p11, #155 p11, #158 p11, #166 p12, #182 p13, #187 p13, #190 p13, #216 p15,

Asses — #38 p3, #88 p6, #150 p10, #155 p11, #158 p11, #174 p12, #187 p13, #216 p15,

Vanilla Pigs — #24 p2, #117 p8, #155 p11, #158 p11, #187 p13, #198 p14, #216 p15,

Mocca Pigs — #83 p6, #155 p11, #158 p11, #178 p12, #187 p13, #198 p14, #216 p15,
Cutie piglets — #49, p4, #85 p6, #155 p11, #158 p11, #177 p12, #187 p13, #216 p15,
Filthy piglets — #48 p4, #71 p5, #85 p6, #87 p6, #93 p7, #155 p11, #158 p11, #187 p13, #203 p14, #210 p14, #216 p15,

Slutty bitches — #58 p4, #61 p5, #119 p8, #149 p10, #155 p11, #158 p11, #166 p12, #172 p12, #174 p12, #187 p13, #216 p15,

Disgusting bitches — #35 p3, #48 p4, #60 p4, #145 p10, #155 p11, #158 p11, #165 p11, #166 p12, #186 p13, #187 p13, #203 p 14, #216 p15,

Cowboys — #6 p1, #47 p4, #48 p4, #58 p4, #91 p7, #134 p9, #151 p11, #155 p11, #158 p11, #185 p13, #187 p13, #216 p15,

Hot Tip — #109 p8

idle_red
06-12-2013, 03:50 AM

For the Bulls: Measure your erect girth, and subtract it from 5.5 inches. Round that number up to the nearest half inch. For every half inch, you roll twice. So if you're 5.4 inches around, you subtract that from 5.5 leaving .1 That rounds up to .5 and then you have to roll twice. If you were 4.9 inches, you'd have to roll 4 times. Etc.

For each roll, you're going to roll 2 six sided dice (http://www.random.org/integers/?num=2&min=1&max=6&col=2&base=10&format=html&rnd=new), add them together, and consult the quoted numbers below. Oh, I almost forgot; if you roll doubles, do that number, and then roll again. (I strongly advise you to make sure you have all necessary items before attempting this. If you're missing too many items, it's possible to get stuck in an infinite loop of rolling. If this happens, PM me and I'll give you an alternative task.)

Once you've completed all the challenges you rolled, wait for one minute, then take off the clothespins and write a report. If you still feel up to cumming; don't - at least not for this dare anyway. Orgasms are for the big dicks.

If you're hung like a real stud or bull, and you didn't have to roll, edge once for your aching, small-dicked brethren, and then enjoy a nice orgasm

Disappointed I measure up for once.

idle_red
06-12-2013, 04:44 AM
Here is one for Vanilla Pigs:

Firstly get a bowl of food - ice cream, custard, rice pudding, yoghurt etc. - then you must masturbate continuously until you have deposited three loads into your food (I had to milk myself in a previous task and it takes a lot of will power).

All that's left now is to eat it all. Bon appetit.

I want to be milked
06-12-2013, 05:04 AM
Disgusting bitches
For this you will need a dildo

Go to the mall, head to the bathroom, get into the self facial position, and fuck ur ass until you cum into ur mouth, NO JERKING

YourSlave5
06-12-2013, 09:23 AM
Ok i want to join your farm as a Filthy piglets.

I will will perform: shaving / nudity / outdoors / hidden public / cum eating/ edging / masturbation / spanking / piss / / full scat (No eating) / enema/ CBT.

I see there are not meany so feel free to PM me dares.

submissivechubbyboy
06-12-2013, 11:14 AM
Tasks Directory — where you can find tasks posted Studs — #48 p4, #51 p4, #69 p5, #151 p11, , #155 p11, #158 p11, #187 p13, #216 p15, Bulls — #39 p3, #46 p4, #48 p4, #51 p4, #69 p5, #87 p6, #101 p7, #108 p8, #151 p11, #153 p11, #155 p11,
#158 p11, #174 p12, #184 p13, #186 p13, #187 p13, #216 p15, Hounds — #32 p3, #48 p4, #51 p4, #59 p4, #105 p7, #131-132 p9, #151 p11, #153 p11, #155 p11, #158 p11,
#166 p12, #182 p13, #187 p13, #190 p13, #216 p15,#221 p15 Asses — #38 p3, #88 p6, #150 p10, #155 p11, #158 p11, #174 p12, #187 p13, #216 p15, Vanilla Pigs — #24 p2, #117 p8, #155 p11, #158 p11, #187 p13, #198 p14, #216 p15, Mocca Pigs — #83 p6, #155 p11, #158 p11, #178 p12, #187 p13, #198 p14, #216 p15,
Cutie piglets — #49, p4, #85 p6, #155 p11, #158 p11, #177 p12, #187 p13, #216 p15,
Filthy piglets — #48 p4, #71 p5, #85 p6, #87 p6, #93 p7, #155 p11, #158 p11, #187 p13, #203 p14, #210 p14,
#216 p15, Slutty bitches — #58 p4, #61 p5, #119 p8, #149 p10, #155 p11, #158 p11, #166 p12, #172 p12, #174 p12,
#187 p13, #216 p15, Disgusting bitches — #35 p3, #48 p4, #60 p4, #145 p10, #155 p11, #158 p11, #165 p11, #166 p12, #186 p13,
#187 p13, #203 p 14, #216 p15, Cowboys — #6 p1, #47 p4, #48 p4, #58 p4, #91 p7, #134 p9, #151 p11, #155 p11, #158 p11, #185 p13, #187
p13, #216 p15, Reminder re: Posting Tasks — #100 p7 Hot Tip — #109 p8 Re: mulit/cross breeds — #116 p8

chris46
06-13-2013, 12:41 AM
i have been told by my Mistress, that i am to enter the farm as a hound.

hood.0272
06-14-2013, 09:15 AM
Weigh yourself. Find an object of approximately 10% of your body weight.

Go for a walk in the wood and bring your new toy and a length of rope.

Get naked and tie one end of the rope to the object and the other around your balls.

You must now drag the the object 100m. Yo may not tough the rope, the object or your genitals until you have competed the 100m.

bpit19
06-14-2013, 11:17 AM
I'll join as a bull.

SissyJessica
06-14-2013, 11:31 AM
I'm a Disgusting bitch. :(

luckiness94
06-14-2013, 11:53 AM
I'm in as a filthy piglet.

never_cum
06-14-2013, 12:18 PM
I will be a Bull. I will try to do as instructed. I shot twice last night.

tjin3
06-14-2013, 10:52 PM
Ill be a cutie piglet

Irishfan20
06-15-2013, 06:51 AM
I'm in as a filthy piglet

YourSlave5
06-15-2013, 10:53 AM
Are you still giving dares dareisgood4u?

Im a filthy piglet.

dashek
06-15-2013, 11:27 AM
Guys you destroy this thread by posting sentence like "Im in as ..." Read rules : "
How to join in as a breed (male members only, to be trained by everybody)
Simply add to your signature the type of Male Farm breed you wish to play as. That’s all you need to do. You don’t have to change anything else in your signature, such as likes, dislikes and limits. Then keep an eye out for tasks posted that are relevant to you. Read on below for details on the breeds.

Dare for Asses
You will need coin and 12 ice cubes and toothpaste and some kind of dildo.
Dare is simple you will toss a coin , if result is :
-heads put ice cube covered in toothpaste into ass
-tails ice cube without toothpaste.
When you have them all in , roll d6, and result x 5minutes its how long you going to fuck yourself with dildo.
If you fail, go at page 11, and roll 5 times "Chance Punishment for All Breeds"

usamer
06-15-2013, 09:54 PM
hi, i have just joined this forum and i love the things you do in here. i am a bicurious guy from spain aged 35. i am into light crossdressing, bdsm, domination as a slave, and almost anything kinky. thank you all for creating this wonderful world.

i would like to start giving a new easy task:

THIS IS FOR CUTIE PIGLETS and anyone else who is turned on by this idea.

You will need to go an buy a piece of 1 meter/3 feet of silken soft pink ribbon. once at home, tie it softly around your sissy balls and cock in a cute lace. notice you may need to t
wrap it several times, once around the whole thing under the balls, then the cock base. of course, your crotch needs to be smoothly shaven before. wear it either overnight or in a full working day.

it would be great if anyone could take pics, and eventually think about a laced crotch beauty contest, but i am not sure if its against this forum rules. so lets leave it there and if someone thinks it is ok, make a contest with it.

----------------------------------------------------------
limits: scat, ilegal, blood, public(except hidden public), needles, affecting mi public life
male farm breed: vanilla pig

paaltjepaal
06-16-2013, 08:05 AM
Filthy piglets your dare
Filthy piglets
next time you pee do it sitting
and legs closed penis above
now pee
if you make mess you must clean it with your underwear
and of course wear it the rest of de day

I will do every dare pm ed to me

ELawson
06-19-2013, 07:01 AM
I'll join as a bull!

YourManSlut
06-19-2013, 07:08 AM
I'll be a disgusting bitch

jp.zieben
06-19-2013, 07:25 AM
I'm in as stud

let's start easy =P

the saved
06-19-2013, 11:28 AM
Seriously people, get writing dares, otherwise this thread will DIE. I understand if you don't want to write one, I'm not a huge fan of writing them myself and prefer receiving them, but if you don't and only rely on a couple of individuals to do all the work for you there is no incentive for the darers to carry on, it's just common courtesy.

Anyway a dare for Cowboys, to prove your cowboy-ing (definitely a real word!), talent, you must ride an animal, real or of your own creation, (by which glueing boxes together etc, get inventive), around your back yard naked, 4 circuits.

Failure to do so means you must post a dare for a breed other than yourselves.

If you want to report, feel free to do so, might add a bit more fun to the thread other than the 'I'm in as a so and so'.

Task directory will shortly follow.

the saved
06-19-2013, 11:29 AM

Studs — #48 p4, #51 p4, #69 p5, #151 p11, , #155 p11, #158 p11, #187 p13, #216 p15,

Bulls — #39 p3, #46 p4, #48 p4, #51 p4, #69 p5, #87 p6, #101 p7, #108 p8, #151 p11, #153 p11, #155 p11, #158 p11, #174 p12, #184 p13, #186 p13, #187 p13, #216 p15,

Hounds — #32 p3, #48 p4, #51 p4, #59 p4, #105 p7, #131-132 p9, #151 p11, #153 p11, #155 p11, #158 p11, #166 p12, #182 p13, #187 p13, #190 p13, #216 p15,

Asses — #38 p3, #88 p6, #150 p10, #155 p11, #158 p11, #174 p12, #187 p13, #216 p15,

Vanilla Pigs — #24 p2, #117 p8, #155 p11, #158 p11, #187 p13, #198 p14, #216 p15,

Mocca Pigs — #83 p6, #155 p11, #158 p11, #178 p12, #187 p13, #198 p14, #216 p15,
Filthy piglets — #48 p4, #71 p5, #85 p6, #87 p6, #93 p7, #155 p11, #158 p11, #187 p13, #203 p14, #210 p14, #216 p15,

Slutty bitches — #58 p4, #61 p5, #119 p8, #149 p10, #155 p11, #158 p11, #166 p12, #172 p12, #174 p12, #187 p13, #216 p15,

Disgusting bitches — #35 p3, #48 p4, #60 p4, #145 p10, #155 p11, #158 p11, #165 p11, #166 p12, #186 p13, #187 p13, #203 p 14, #216 p15,

Cowboys — #6 p1, #47 p4, #48 p4, #58 p4, #91 p7, #134 p9, #151 p11, #155 p11, #158 p11, #185 p13, #187 p13, #216 p15, #238 p16,

Hot Tip — #109 p8

BIGTENCountry12
06-19-2013, 01:25 PM
All Cowboys will preform a workout training video or in person demos 5 different days and each has to be a different act. You will be required to be full nude during these. What you'll be doing is at your choice but must have others watching. Example; treadmill exercise, jogging, personal trainer, and stretches.
As for punishments you will be required to do as the hounds for two weeks plus yours.

usamer
06-19-2013, 03:52 PM
hi this is a Dare for Asses, hounds, bulls and studs

You are going to make your own potato buttplug. Take a potato and a knife and start cutting small pieces out of it shaping it like a butt plug. It will take you some time to make it a round shape and buttplug, but after a few minutes you will have a beautifull shaped potato, use some plastic paper or a condom and try it on. wear it as long as you took to shape it at least. send me some pics of your work if you want.

Cutie piglets — #49, p4, #85 p6, #155 p11, #158 p11, #177 p12, #187 p13, #216 p15, #233 p16

Cowboys — #6 p1, #47 p4, #48 p4, #58 p4, #91 p7, #134 p9, #151 p11, #155 p11, #158 p11, #185 p13, #187 p13, #216 p15, #238 p16,

Hot Tip — #109 p8

Cjstealth
06-19-2013, 04:20 PM
I am a new Bull will start going through the old tasks now training

throwaway00101010
06-19-2013, 04:36 PM
Seriously people, get writing dares, otherwise this thread will DIE. I understand if you don't want to write one, I'm not a huge fan of writing them myself and prefer receiving them, but if you don't and only rely on a couple of individuals to do all the work for you there is no incentive for the darers to carry on, it's just common courtesy.

The real incentive for the darers to continue writing them is the satisfaction garnered from knowing people did your dare, and what their experience was with it.

If you liked a dare, (or perhaps even if you didn't) write a report that tells your experience with it.

the saved
06-19-2013, 04:46 PM
The real incentive for the darers to continue writing them is the satisfaction garnered from knowing people did your dare, and what their experience was with it.

If you liked a dare, (or perhaps even if you didn't) write a report that tells your experience with it.

True, what I was trying to say is with nothing given back, be it a dare or a report there is a lack of incentive, I understand the thrill of someone doing what you tell them, but without a report it is hard to tell whether the person did it or not.

I suppose I was just annoyed at people joining the thread and then contributing little to it, I've not been here long and couldn't even hope to make the impact that some people have here, but I like to think I try, and so do many others, it's a great community, but there are some individuals, who I may be wrong, and correct me if I am, but seemingly make little contribution.

throwaway00101010
06-19-2013, 05:23 PM
Nope you're not wrong.

I mean, if everyone writes every report in this thread, that seems like it might get unwieldy, but at the very least, if you did a dare, and enjoyed it, PM the person who wrote it. If you think it was something that everyone wants to read, write it in a response to this thread.

the saved
06-19-2013, 05:36 PM
Well I'm glad I'm not the only one, and fair enough you're right it might get too much if everyone posted a report, maybe a thank you thread would be a good idea, (difficult to keep track of though).

As you say, Pm'ing a thank you is probably the best option. Anyway enough debate on getdare etiquette :D FARM TIME!

Farm time is a new time of day whereby the farmer, (imaginary of course but pretend as if you're acting to him/her), judges all of their stock. You must clean yourself as good as possible/ cover yourself in piss/shit if that is part of your breed's tasks, and take 15 minutes showing off to your farmer, show off any tricks you can do, hold a good pose, prove your worth, make yourself look good!

Anyone can declare farm time at any given time, all breeds must attend the call within 24 hours of reading the announcement. Get impressing breeds!

(I hope you don't mind, I've took the liberty of adding farm time to the directory).

Cutie piglets — #49, p4, #85 p6, #155 p11, #158 p11, #177 p12, #187 p13, #216 p15, #233 p16

Hot Tip — #109 p8

Re: Farm time - #246 p17

happyman21789
06-19-2013, 11:48 PM
Hey everyone I just joined; I was just a spectator at first but this looks like too much fun to be missing out on so here I am.

I'll be doing this as a hound

lou
06-20-2013, 03:31 AM
ill be a slutty bitch/cowboy

Liger
06-20-2013, 02:26 PM
I'm gonna join in as an ass

harddump
06-20-2013, 08:42 PM
Tasks for all breeds, ranging from no-mess Toilet to piss and shit.

Punishment for all: Until you complete another task (old or new) for your breed, you must obtain permission to use the toilet from someone who likes nudity and doesn't have pee/poo in limits (obey any demands, or ask another).

Studs: 20 squats before you can flush, wipe or shake for 2 days.

Bulls: For 1 day do all pissing and shitting outdoors.

Hounds: For a week, piss outdoors at least once a day and whenever you take a dump you must be masturbating.

Asses: Observe your dumps for two days. On the third day insert an object bigger than the biggest turd you produced up your ass and sleep overnight with it.

Vanilla Pigs: Count how many times you went to the toilet during a day, then at bed time: eat an apple for each time you took a shit, and a glass of milk/water for each time you pissed.

Mocca Pigs: For 2 days, all pissing and shitting is either outside, on your bed or in your pants.

Filthy piglets: For 3 days, if you piss outdoors your a naked, if you piss indoors you will wet your underwear.

Cuite piglets: For a week, the only thing you can wear when you are in the toilet is a ribbon around your dick and/or panties on your head.

Slutty bitches: For a week you must edge after every piss and spank both cheeks once after every poop.

Disgusting bitches: For a week, you must edge every time you drop a turd.

Cowboys: Minimum 1 day, ideally ongoing — You must masturbate before and after every pissing and shitting. Masturbation duration goal: if in public, 30sec before and after if in toilet, at least a few tugs of the dick if at urinal; at home at least 5min before and after.

harddump
06-21-2013, 01:19 AM
One for the Bulls, but may also apply to a few of the others so go for it.

Full bladder ball busting jerk off.

- Tie your balls up: easy - coil shoe lace around the sack / harder - separate balls with rubber bands and also tie string around base of cock and balls.

- Drink 600ml in less than one minute from a bottle or large glasses/cups, immediately re-fill or get another bottle.

- Masturbate until edge. Stop and: easy - squeeze balls / harder - smack balls with the water bottle.

- Drink another 600ml and start stroking again.

- Repeat and try to last for 2hrs. If successful, you can untie cock and balls and go piss wherever you want. If you can't hold the piss: you're still in the game if you just piss yourself; or you can go piss in the toilet but the clock resets to zero. If you cum you must piss allover yourself wherever you are.

Punishment for quitting or not doing task: Until you complete this task you cannot wear anything below the waist when in private and at home you must hang a bottle of water off your balls 24/7 except for up to a dozen 15min breaks taken as needed to massage your balls with moisturizer.

Kris9
06-21-2013, 08:24 AM
I've just joined the Cutie Piglet group and here is a dare for us all.

1) Put on your chastity device / if already wearing, well done!
2) Get your panties on!
3) Someone just said wedgie? Oh well, wedgie time.
4) If you want to take the panties off, piss your self or spank your ass 300 times.

Have fun!
kris9