PDA

View Full Version : Slave and Master Missconceptions/guide lines.

Knots101
08-02-2008, 06:51 PM
Ok, as i am a ex slave and part time Master to my girlfriend. I would like to clear out some common misconceptions about these sorts of relations ships. Bear with me as it has been a long day at work and my fingers are numb.

The relationship:
Ok, One thing that bugs me is when a guy or female becomes a slave and thinks that they are just there to get a good orgasm or two then leave and go talk to there partner. I consider this cheating to your Girlfriend or Boyfriend(this is just my opinion). A true slave and Master/Mistress relationship will be in place of a vanilla(normal) relationship.

The webcam and Pictures (for online relationships):
Ok slaves, Never think that it is necessary to do any thing on cam besides verify your age gender and looks to your new Master/Mistress. A true Master or Mistress will understand that a bit of trust is needed before such tasks are done on cam and pictures. And to new Masters, You do have to verify your gender and age on cam to.

The rules:
Every slave has them, and has to obey them. Slave's live by there rules, but slave's are also to be involved and heard in the rule making. You Master or Mistress does Command you but, Do not be afraid to speak up when rules are made. To Masters make sure that your slave hears his rules and also responds with a reason why he likes it or why he doesn't. This will insure that no rules are made that are un favorably to the slave or Master. But slave's do not abuse your rights to do this, As using it to get more privileges without earning them could end up making You Domme take away your privileges.

Slaves are not stupid:
Slaves are not dumb. Most slaves are of equal or even greater intelligence of there Domme. We are people after all. Being a slave or Master has to do with your Dominance level and security. So Masters when receiving your new slave or playing with you already owned slave treat them with the same intelligence level you would treat yourself. Unless of course your slave wants to be baby'ed or Mothered.

Slaves:
Slaves are not low self esteemed people who think this is what they want. Some times this is the case but most the time a slave is more secure about himself then a Domme. A slave will do anything and everything to please his Master/Mistress if that means running a mile and showing his naked sweats body in pictures or just playing giving them a hug. A slave respects himself enough that he can give himself into another person.

Domme's (Masters and Mistresses):
Your domme or even just a applicant to be your domme demands respect as he is in a position over his slave or future slave. Without them saying other wise refer to male Masters as Sir or Master and female Mistress's as Miss or Mistress. And do not curse at them or act above them. Treat your domme with the respect you would treat your grandma.

K well that was a good way to pass a couple min, I want to write more buy my fingers hurt allot lol! I will later on. +rep me if this is any good, Leave a comment to =)

Bandit|Queen
08-03-2008, 01:25 AM
The relationship:
Ok, One thing that bugs me is when a guy or female becomes a slave and thinks that they are just there to get a good orgasm or two then leave and go talk to there partner. I consider this cheating to your Girlfriend or Boyfriend(this is just my opinion). A true slave and Master/Mistress relationship will be in place of a vanilla(normal) relationship.

Is this directed at online or rl? Because I know a lot of people online who have wives/husbands but have an online submissive. For many this is the only way they can explore BDSM and even though I think they should let it be known to their partner what they are doing online I personally don't consider this cheating. I think it is a bit low when they do it behind their partners but if that partner is not interested in BDSM then online is the obvious thing to turn to. I have talked to sum about this and we have both expressed that we would find it very hard in a nilla relationship and I know I would almost definitely go looking for domination online. No matter how much I loved someone in nilla I would crave the domination and if they weren't interested then online it would have to be.

Slaves:
Slaves are not low self esteemed people who think this is what they want. Some times this is the case but most the time a slave is more secure about himself then a Domme. A slave will do anything and everything to please his Master/Mistress if that means running a mile and showing his naked sweats body in pictures or just playing giving them a hug. A slave respects himself enough that he can give himself into another person.

Hmmm...I'd say at least 75% or subs I talk to online (and I know it's only online) have low self esteem. considering most of them are female I don't think it's surprising, women in general have a lot of hang ups about loos etc. For a lot M/s brings security, love, support and a relationship that helps build there confidence. Decent Masters should be able to see your insecurities at a mile off and be able to work on them with you. Whether it is through play or the tasks you do.

Your domme or even just a applicant to be your domme demands respect as he is in a position over his slave or future slave.

I personally don't think that just because someone is a Dom they should instantly get your respect. Like with anyone it should be earned. They aren't a better person than I am so they get the same initial respect as I should, for me at least. If they treat me like someone who is worthless, then they are the same. People are people submissive or not as you said earlier in the post so they earn my trust and respect like any person would online or rl.

A good advice post all round the stuff I've talked about is mainly based on personal experience as your post is so I just have a slightly different view on certain things :)

Knots101
08-03-2008, 05:50 PM
Picky picky! Keep in mind my post was my opnion. and her post is her opinion :P
feel free to argue and state your own oppinions.