PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (webcam required)

filledwiththrill
05-29-2013, 11:34 AM
21/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (webcam required)

First of all I’d like to say thank you to everyone who has stopped by to read my post. Who knows where this could lead with any female sub/slave who wishes to become not only my pleasure but my cherished angel.

NOTE: I am only looking for females only so no males!

I will tell you a little about my vanilla life. I am not a complicated or fussed guy. I am just me and anything I think, say and do, it is me and has a deep meaning behind it. I am not your usual 21 year old who would be out getting drunk or going after easy sex no. Some might say go out and enjoy yourself but that is not who I am. I believe in a meaningful relationship where it leads to something magical and something very beautiful. I am very creative in my spare time, I like to write many times, I like to do lots of things with music and so much more creativity flows within me. I am also a life healer and a life changer so I give good guidance and knowledge.

There’s a little introduction about me and now I will tell you my Dom side.

I have had experience as a Dom for almost 2 years now. (Online only) I do wish to take this offline but with someone who would be willing to start that journey with me and will be serious about this. Most people just want the quick fix and then leave but that’s life. I am nice but firm. I can be mean but not nasty. I can be passionate and romantic but with a kinky twist.

My Likes: Anal, Blind Folds, Bladder Control, Body Writing, Bondage (Light), Clothespins, Clothing Control, Dressing Up, Erotic Dance, Eye Contact, Hot Wax, Humiliation, Hypnotism (I haven’t tried it but would like to), Ice Play, Pictures, Orgasm Control, Orgasm Denial, Pain (Mild), Spanking, Toys, Teasing, Video Clips, Voice Clips, Webcam.

I’m Ok With: Pee & Scat

My Limits: Illegal, Marks, Blood, Animals, Family/Friends, Dangerous.

If there is anything in my list which I have not included and you’re curious whether I might like it or not then feel free to ask. My limits will stay as they are and anything similar to it but with my likes, pee and scat I am all open to. I am also open to any suggestions so feel free to ask me.

We can talk on this site to start off with and then we can email and also talk via Skype. If you don’t have Skype and have another messenger then we can work something out. If you also don’t have any toys then we can use household items. With the Pictures, Videos & Voice I understand you would need to trust me before hand and I am perfectly happy waiting and being patient. In order for anything to work there needs to be communication, trust and also some chemistry.

Thank you once again for giving your time to read my post. If anyone is interested then feel free to contact me. Look forward to hearing from you.

Good Luck to everyone on their search.

filledwiththrill
05-30-2013, 04:27 PM
I'm still looking if any females Sub/Slaves are interested?

filledwiththrill
06-11-2013, 09:14 AM
Any female Subs/Slaves interested?

filledwiththrill
06-11-2013, 10:12 AM
Not looking anymore. I have found my match and she is just wonderful! Thank you to everyone who was interested!