PDA

View Full Version : CFNM event

Domsub
05-29-2013, 07:49 AM
Not sure if this is the right section, but...

I'm sure you have all seen CFNM sites around the internet.

I'm a gay guy in my early 30's but have always been fascinated by CFNM and find something humiliatiing and erotic about this.
I am going to try and organise a CFNM event (in a private house) in Merseyside in mid/early June.

The idea is for a gathering where men are not permitted to wear clothes. If the wpmen want to take charge for the night, great! We can also play games and have the guys compete with each other to amuse the ladies and maybe serve them food/drink whatever.

I am in the North West of England, UK.

This is a genuine offer. PM me and/ or add me to skype (dominant_master1) for more information.

joht2891
05-29-2013, 07:56 AM
It's not possible for me since I don't live nearby, but good luck for the event. Hope it is held and works out fine!

tinus
05-29-2013, 07:58 AM
Sounds very interesting! Unfortunate i'm on the other side of the channel...

Domsub
05-29-2013, 08:07 AM
Thanks for the support guys.
Hopefully people who love nearer may be interested as well. :)

Andreas45
05-29-2013, 10:32 AM
Very nice idea! Exciting, courios, nice, Good, Perfect! If it fits and a German nudis (47, Male) is welcome i am Willing to Travel therefore, because it Matches perfectly to my likes and to my Phantasien.

Skype is andreas65gi if you are Interested!

phanmail
05-30-2013, 07:32 PM
I don't think I have to tell you, but be very careful with this. I hope you are taking the proper precautions

johncrossley
05-29-2014, 06:15 AM
Hi I know this was posted last year but I'm interested I live and work in Liverpool.