PDA

View Full Version : 18/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (beginners only)

tam
05-29-2013, 03:26 AM
18/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (beginners only)

My name is Tammy i am 18 years old with mousy brown hair and brown eyes and I live in Australia

I am a girl that likes the simple things in life but still likes to go out with friends and have a good time whenever i get the chance.

I am here to find a female friend and slave but not just anyone. The girl i choose must meet my criteria.

I am looking for a girl that is a beginner so she can learn to be a slave my way and she will be able to look up to me as her Mistress a friend and mother figure.

criteria. MY SLAVE MUST HAVE.

Honesty loyalty commitment trust and the willingness to do her best to forefill her commitment to me.

I am not looking for just anyone to become a slave to me. The slave i choose will be looking for a long term commitment so i don't care if they are big small fat skinny or old or young as long as they meet what i am looking for in a slave.

I will not be taking the first person that contacts me unless they are what i am looking for so please give me as much info about yourself as you can when you contact me and don't be afraid to tell the truth because i will respect someone with honesty over other people.

I have Skype which i prefer to use to communicate but i can download other messengers if requested to do so but the person i choose will receive my mail address so we can talk there first until we both are comfortable with each other then we can move on to other things.

I don't own a webcam but if you have one it would be a advantage.

What i want my slave for.(All of these will be discussed later)

Daily tasks involving your daily routines.
Some clothing control of what you wear each day.
Cam shows for me on Skype. (this will be discussed later if you own a cam).
All your likes that you tell me i will incorporate into your routines whenever i can.
To be a daughter figure to me whenever they they need someone to care.
Daily written reports on any tasks i give them to do between talking online.

Most tasks i will tell you about later after we get chatting and i understand you more because i think a slave should like and be comfortable in her role as slave.
MALES NEED NOT APPLY SORRY. (FEMALES ONLY)
Please contact me if you are interested and don't be shy.

badrebel34
05-29-2013, 06:32 PM
Im interested pm me please.

tam
06-07-2013, 02:32 AM

icantakeit1
06-08-2013, 02:05 AM
i just sent you a private message mistress

Hollyann
06-08-2013, 04:56 AM
Icantakeit read the add females only

tam
06-10-2013, 10:14 PM
Icantakeit read the add females only

Thank you hollyann. Im getting sick of men messaging me that cant read.

Fortis
06-10-2013, 11:10 PM
Good ad Tam, good luck in the search. :D