PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (beginners only)

fieldman
05-28-2013, 04:29 PM
26/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (beginners only)

Wanted: female submissive. Beginners welcome. You do not need a webcam or camera.

Experienced master, online and offline, seeks female submissive willing to learn and be trained. UK preferred, but worldwide accepted as long as you speak English. This will be mainly an email arrangement. Webcam will probably not happen.

You will submit to my whims and perform tasks for me that include spanking, some pain, mild humiliation, daily routines and possibly bladder control. Depending on your personal limits, I may have you perform other tasks including mild public and pain. If you have a like or a kink you want to explore I'm open to most sane things.

Your ability to write reports (think description) is important. Age is not important as long as you are of legal age. Speaking of age - I am 24, not 26. GD makes me older than I am for some reason! Your physical appearance does not matter to me. I am more interested in your submissiveness and ability to be trained to please me.

If this interests you, PM me.

Please do not contact me if you are:
male
underage
unable to write more than three sentences at a time.