PDA

View Full Version : Male Farm

Pages : [1] 2

dareisgood4u
05-26-2013, 04:13 PM
Post on this thread and enter Male Farm as a Stud, a Bull, a Hog, a Pig, a Hound, an Ass, a piglet, or a bitch. Be sure to meet the requirements for each breed as listed down below.

I will post a task and punishment for one or more breed periodically (when there are enough players), but to keep players busy there are the following players' rights:
- Studs, Bulls and Hogs can PM dares and punishments at anytime to Hounds, Pigs, piglets and bitches (dares must not infringe on farm breed requirements).
- Bulls with a bald/shaved head can PM cbt dares to Bulls with head hair
- Studs and Bulls can PM piss dares to Hogs and messy dares to Pigs
- Pigs can PM enema dares to Asses
- Hounds can PM anal dares and piss dares to Asses
- Asses can PM nude dares to piglets and edging dares to Hounds
- All can PM dares and punishments to bitches (includes bitch-to-bitch)

If you are joining in, browse earlier posts/pages to see if there was a task recently given which is relevant to you.

It is possible to post dares on this thread as a guest dare master. For details, go to post #150 on page 10.

----------------------- Farm Breed Requirements -------------------------------

Studs
5'9" or taller / Pubes and ass hair neatly trimmed / 7.5" or longer erect / head hair any length / must be engaged in physical training / must not like cross-dress

Bulls
5.5" or fatter erect girth / wild pubes but shaved balls / head hair no longer than shoulder level / must not have cbt as a limit / must not like cross-dress

Hogs
Wild pubes, hairy asshole / must like farting / must like piss / must not like cross-dress

Pigs
Shaved balls / must like messy / must not have more than seven limits

Hounds
4.7" or longer erect / trimmed pubes / must like nudity / must like masturbation / outdoors must not be a limit / must not have more than twelve limits

Asses
Unshaven below neck / must like anal / must not have enema, piss, spanking, outdoors, food, nudity, bondage, cbt or humiliation in limits / may have scat as a limit, however, at the farm this limit only covers eating and directly handling shit / must have access to a butt plug, a dildo or similar objects

piglets
5'8" or shorter / smooth shaved pubes, balls and asshole / must not have piss as a limit / must not have messy as a limit / must not have more than seven limits

bitches
shaved asshole / must not have anal as a limit / must have access to at least two cock-like objects / must not have cross-dress as a limit / must not have more than five limits

AllyJones
05-26-2013, 04:39 PM
Ill play as a Bitch?

Sexydarer
05-26-2013, 04:42 PM
I will also play as a bitch

Studly
05-26-2013, 04:44 PM
I'll be a bitch too

bitchboy247
05-26-2013, 04:59 PM
I'll be a bitch too :)

Wulfric
05-26-2013, 05:09 PM
I'm in as a hound ^^

dareisgood4u
05-26-2013, 05:11 PM
bitches
You're in heat — until next task is given, for a total of 20min each day rub your ass cunt against the floor or objects such as bed posts and table legs (bare assed or panties, lube optional). Be sure to be panting like the horny bitches you are.
Punishment — spanking directly onto bare anus for 50 strokes, or smacking anus with panties on for 50 strokes while sucking on a dildo.

Surfsop3
05-26-2013, 05:16 PM
I'll be a piglet

robbi11
05-26-2013, 05:22 PM
i am in as a HOUND
please give dares that i can do on cam.

AllyJones
05-26-2013, 05:41 PM
I've been a naughty bitch and I didn't do as the instructions told, what's my Punishment?

dareisgood4u
05-26-2013, 05:47 PM
bitch AllyJones
Punishment was included in the post.

dareisgood4u
05-26-2013, 05:49 PM
Hounds

Pick a time to start this dare (within 12hrs of this post). First, drink 3 glasses of water. Now strip naked and start panting continually, wild eyed and humping anything you can reach with your cock. Hump something til edge and then change object/surface. Do this for minimum of 10min each day until next task. Try not to close your mouth at all while doing this and drool. You are not allowed to cum unless you howl at the top of your voice as you shoot your load and lick up all the sperm.

Punishment — you can only use the toilet twice a day, every other time you must take care of business outside or use a container (bucket, bottle etc).

AllyJones
05-26-2013, 05:49 PM
Spank myself 50 times?

hotrob
05-26-2013, 05:51 PM
I am in as a stud

28/m straight

Willybob
05-26-2013, 05:51 PM
I'll be in as a bitch

XtremeDude
05-26-2013, 05:55 PM
i am in as a HOUND
let's play

Sissypuppyboy
05-26-2013, 05:58 PM
I'm in as a bitch.

dareisgood4u
05-26-2013, 05:58 PM
Tasks and punishments were given for bitches and Hounds earlier, scroll up to find out.

Other players, you may have to wait a while until there are more players of the same breed as you. In the mean time, please enjoy yourselves according to the players' rights listed in the original post.

bored_guy
05-26-2013, 06:11 PM
Ill be A hound. message me what you want or put it on my page :)

Steave
05-26-2013, 06:12 PM
i would be a hog

PoisonIvy
05-26-2013, 06:24 PM
I'll be in as a hound as well!

dareisgood4u
05-26-2013, 06:37 PM
Addition for Hounds — check page 1 for the first task

You will expose your cock, balls and ass outside (no set duration, hidden ok) once every day and will have cock and balls expose at all times when alone in your house.

Punishment — cannot cum unless completely nude or as part of another dare.

HairyMan
05-26-2013, 06:41 PM
I guess I'm a Bull.

dareisgood4u
05-26-2013, 06:57 PM
Studs
Flex your muscles in front of a mirror for total of 10min each day while gently stroking your cock.

Bulls
Apply warm wet towel to your balls and massage and play with your balls and sack using moisturizer (cocoa butter best) or oils. Twice a day at least 3min each time.

Hogs
Whenever you hear a fart (your own included, in person or recordings) grab your crotch and give your dickhead a little squeeze.

Punishments for these — no cumming allowed unless necessary in order to complete another dare.

Buckeyes11
05-26-2013, 07:03 PM
I will be a bitch

sawgerific
05-26-2013, 07:06 PM
I'LL be a piggy (:

travis33
05-26-2013, 07:06 PM
I guess im in as a piglet

puppyplay
05-26-2013, 07:21 PM
I'll be a cute lil piglet!

dareisgood4u
05-26-2013, 07:25 PM
piglets

You will be nude and on all fours on your bed. Start making piggy noises and piss for at least 5 continuous seconds.

Punishment — Until next task, piss directly onto your face (doesn't matter where) once every day and don't wash (can dry off) for 2hrs afterwards. Failing to do this: you must complete as many messy dares as there are other piglets in the farm.

maxweel
05-26-2013, 07:38 PM
I'm in as a Stud.

dareisgood4u
05-26-2013, 07:44 PM
New players, browse earlier posts/pages to see if there was a task recently given which is relevant to you. So far everyone except Pigs have been given at least one task.

dareisgood4u
05-26-2013, 08:07 PM
Pigs

You will not change underwear until next task is given, and you will not shake after pissing. Nudist/commando pigs will also not shake after pissing.

Punishment — you must take one thing off your limits or change a dislike to like.

Now every breed has received at least one task. Browse earlier pages to find yours or wait till I post again.

SlimBiGuy
05-26-2013, 08:24 PM
I'm in as a stud as well.

Demonking
05-26-2013, 08:29 PM
I'm in as a bull

dareisgood4u
05-26-2013, 08:50 PM
Studs

Do not use female or effeminate avatars. Do not use the color pink in your avatars, sigs, or posts. If this affects you, make appropriate changes as soon as possible.

Punishment/forfeit — Post on the person above thread: Mine is bigger (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=120384).

SlimBiGuy
05-26-2013, 08:52 PM
Studs

Do not use female or effeminate avatars. Do not use the color pink in your avatars, sigs, or posts. If this affects you, make appropriate changes within as soon as possible.

Punishment/forfeit — Post on the person above thread: Mine is bigger (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=120384).

Is my avatar alright?

SlimBiGuy
05-26-2013, 09:10 PM
Stud SlimBiGuy
I'm guessing you're identifying as the guy in the pic but no, unfortunately. You'll need to crop it so the female face doesn't show (then there's no question that you are the muff-diving dude). Otherwise do the forfeit.

Those are two guys in the pic...

TheAm
05-26-2013, 09:12 PM
I'll enter the farm as a hound

dareisgood4u
05-26-2013, 09:12 PM
Stud SlimBiGuy

Well well, my bad, I guess. Keep it if you're emotionally attached to it, though the color scheme is marginal.

sawgerific
05-26-2013, 09:25 PM
Stud SlimBiGuy

Well well, my bad, I guess. Keep it if you're emotionally attached to it, though the color scheme is marginal.

'Grats on being so active, I am guessing school's out where you live?

intights
05-26-2013, 09:34 PM
I am a piglet here.

Bitchboy88
05-26-2013, 09:55 PM
I am signing up as a bitch

DarKas
05-26-2013, 10:08 PM
Bulls
5.5" or fatter erect girth / wild pubes but shaved balls / head hair no longer than shoulder level / must not have cbt as a limit / must not like cross-dress

I thought I'd be a stud, but I do not meet the cock length requirements. I'll be a bull, then. I have short hair, but my head is not shaved.
I'll do the previous tasks as soon as I can. Great thread, by the way.

sawgerific
05-26-2013, 10:40 PM
Pigs

You will not change underwear until next task is given, and you will not shake after pissing. Nudist/commando pigs will also not shake after pissing.

Punishment — you must take one thing off your limits or change a dislike to like.

Now every breed has received at least one task. Browse earlier pages to find yours or wait till I post again.

How often are you going to post assignments?

dareisgood4u
05-26-2013, 11:01 PM
My aim is to post once or twice a week or even less often once there are plenty of players, but right now posting a few in succession to get things going and give the first generation of players something to do.

I will also post whenever inspiration strikes me.

If you are worried about missing a post that applies to your breed, and don't want to be navigating through pages (I get that that is annoying) just search my profile statistics for my recent posts. You can also play casually and just do a task or punishment when you see one relevant to you (not ideal for bitches, but) — I'm easy, this is meant to be fun.

Don't forget that once you're in you can PM dares or maybe receive dares according to the player's rights, so hopefully this thread won't die too soon.

freindandme
05-26-2013, 11:05 PM
Ill be a bitch have fun with me

dareisgood4u
05-26-2013, 11:35 PM
Thanks everyone for joining Male Farm!

Going off line for a few hours now, so posting a player roster for so far.
I'd appreciate it if someone did it too from time to time to cover for time zone differences.

--------------- Male Farm Roster version 1------------------
Studs
hotrob / maxweel / SlimBiGuy
Bulls
HairyMan / Demonking / Darkas
Hogs
Steave /
Pigs
Sawgerific
Hounds
Wulfric / robbi11 / XtremeDude / bored_guy / PoisonIvy / TheAm /
piglets
Surfsop3 / travis33 / puppyplay / intights
bitches
AllyJones / Sexydarer / Studly / bitchboy247 / Willybob / Sissypuppyboy / Buckeyes11 / Bitchboy88 / freindandme

daettil69
05-27-2013, 12:31 AM
I lost here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=981470&postcount=607

So I guess I am a bitch.

kirrik
05-27-2013, 01:11 AM
I qualify to be a hound, piglet, or bitch, but I am going to choose piglet. I may switch to bitch if it's being more fun/not fun (if you know what I mean) or to a hound (if they need more people later on). Also, I can honestly say I chose piglet before reading this whole thread.

piglets

You will be nude and on all fours on your bed. Start making piggy noises and piss for at least 5 continuous seconds.

Punishment — Until next task, piss directly onto your face (doesn't matter where) once every day and don't wash (can dry off) for 2hrs afterwards. Failing to do this: you must complete as many messy dares as there are other piglets in the farm.

I do not wish to piss on my bed, so I choose the punishment. I am heading to the shower to piss on my face right now.

Also, I welcome all PMed dares from studs and the others, even if they are not enjoyable. I am not a stud and should be treated like I am in the hierarchy.

daettil69
05-27-2013, 01:18 AM
bitches
You're in heat — until next task is given, for a total of 20min each day rub your ass cunt against the floor or objects such as bed posts and table legs (bare assed or panties, lube optional). Be sure to be panting like the horny bitches you are.
Punishment — spanking directly onto bare anus for 50 strokes, or smacking anus with panties on for 50 strokes while sucking on a dildo.

I have completed my 20 minutes for the day. I spent the entire 20 minutes rubbing my bare ass against the floor, panting and moaning, hoping that some stud would come along and take advantage of this bitch in heat.

Bitchboy88
05-27-2013, 03:20 AM
Hello Sirs,

I only have panties and not interested in anything more in xdress, perhaps I should move into the "piglet" category?

DanHenceworth
05-27-2013, 03:39 AM
im in as a stud!

padronefab
05-27-2013, 04:28 AM
I'm in as a hog!!

Jake_1
05-27-2013, 05:09 AM
I'm in as a bitch

HolyAnarchy
05-27-2013, 05:26 AM
Thats so great! Can somebody make a version of this for females?

dareisgood4u
05-27-2013, 05:28 AM
------------- Thread Concept and Spirit ------------

Some Explanations, Clarifications and Advise

This is not a gay thread
All adult male members can participate so long as they meet set requirements. You may find tasks and punishments/forfeits set here homoerotic in nature, but that is a matter of opinion (most of the time, anyway).

Can't girls join in?
Male Farm only keeps males, but it is possible for female getDare members to post dares on this thread. For details, go to post #150 on page 10.

Why no Bears, Cubs, Wolves, Otters, Rats etc?
These are predominantly terms for body-types from various gay scenes and, add to that, they are wild beast and critters not usually kept en-masse. Such characters are not suited to performing tasks or following guidelines. But, introduction of new breeds to the farm is plausible, so if you are on the out side looking in, bide your time and don't commit to joining in a role that does not match your character.

Can I change my breed?
Yes, you can change from being one breed into another. When you want to change, make the necessary changes to yourself and your signature to qualify for what you want to be, then post to notify your new role in the game.

Players, when exchanging PM's as per the players' rights
Dare givers: When someone is less than compliant or consistently under-performs, I recommend that you ignore them and move on to a new target. You are right, of course, to take the rules and spirit of TorD very seriously, but I hope that you don't let some lame dare-slut turn you into a dare-troll.
bitches: This is important. The players' rights and the rules of this thread in no way encourages you to become a needy PM pest begging and nagging your superiors - that's everybody to you - for random dares. Dare givers decide when it's play-time, not you. Sit! Stay! The surest way to getDared is posting on person-above threads, then there is the Request TorD forum, plus you can always just pick any of the hundreds of dares available for you to try at any time from the archive. As a getDare member you are, of course, entitled to PM others asking for dares but please do not do it in the name of Male Farm.

Simi
05-27-2013, 05:29 AM
This is very good, if there is much interest i will make one for females or for both sexes, any girls interested are welcome to pm me

humiliation_man1121
05-27-2013, 05:31 AM
I'll play as piglet thank you

Rebeu91
05-27-2013, 05:40 AM
I'll be a bull :D

dareisgood4u
05-27-2013, 05:55 AM
New players
Thank you, for joining Male Farm. Please browse backwards to find a task relevant to your breed or search my profile statistics for my recent posts (hopefully, you'll find this quicker). Otherwise, please stand by for new tasks to appear and be ready for potential PM's from other players (or start thinking of dares to PM to other players). I am currently working on updating the player roster.

Hello, girls
Thanks for reading this thread. Whilst we are not ready to arrange for your full participation in Male Farm, comments are welcome and I encourage you to browse through the posts for TorD ideas and perhaps learn some things about the male members playing (maybe you have a getDare guy you want to keep an eye on).

JimmJiro
05-27-2013, 06:19 AM
i want to be a Hound, thanks.

Bitchboy88
05-27-2013, 06:23 AM
Hello farm, I have changed breed to a piglet

dareisgood4u
05-27-2013, 06:57 AM
--------------- Male Farm Roster ver. 2 -----------------

Studs
hotrob / maxweel / SlimBiGuy / DanHenceworth
Bulls
HairyMan / Demonking / Darkas / Rebeu91 /
Hogs
Steave / padronefab / omgedu
Pigs
Sawgerific
Hounds
Wulfric / robbi11 / XtremeDude / bored_guy / PoisonIvy / TheAm / JimmJiro / JeffW / humiliatedboyslave
piglets
Surfsop3 / travis33 / puppyplay / intights / kirrik / Bitchboy88 / humiliation_man1121
bitches
AllyJones / Sexydarer / Studly / bitchboy247 / Willybob / Sissypuppyboy / Buckeyes11 / freindandme / daettil69 / Jake_1 /

omgedu
05-27-2013, 07:10 AM
I'm in as a hog ^^

PoisonIvy
05-27-2013, 07:14 AM
Are we supposed to change our signatures; adding In a stud farm link and role?

dareisgood4u
05-27-2013, 07:18 AM
Hound PoisonIvy
No, that's not necessary — just something some players started doing.
It is, however, advisable to make your likes and limits correspond with your role requirements.

dareisgood4u
05-27-2013, 07:26 AM
Hounds
Expose your ass cheeks to sunlight until skin is warmer from it. Bend over and wave your dick at the sun.
Punishment — at night, strip and press your butt against a cold window and masturbate in that position until you edge twice.

piglets
Sleep completely naked (can be day time nap). Use more blankets if cold.
Punishment — piss on your pillow for at least 5 continuous seconds and sleep with it.

XtremeDude
05-27-2013, 07:28 AM
Great dare for a Hound like me!!!
i will do the first part right now

JeffW
05-27-2013, 07:32 AM
I'll join and I am a HOUND! That's kinda good right?

dareisgood4u
05-27-2013, 07:56 AM
For how long or how many times must I perform a task?

If duration/frequency is not specified, take that as a general rule for your breed to live by, meaning you perform the task every day and do the punishment/forfeit on the days that you don't. Otherwise, just try the task/dare once or as often as you feel like (but do punishment/forfeit if you fail on an attempt).

What to do when...

My task involves my limit/s!
Simply do the punishment/forfeit; or if you think the dare is cool but for the limit/s, still do it but modify as you see fit (not ideal for bitches).

My punishment/forfeit involves my limit/s!
Use self discretion and modify the dare; simply skip it and feel a little empty; or repeat a past task or punishment/forfeit so you've done something.

dareisgood4u
05-27-2013, 08:14 AM
In case you haven't read these...

Original post with Male Farm rules
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=981284&postcount=1

Male Farm Ethos vol.1 — Explanations, Clarifications and Advise
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=981626&postcount=56

Player Guidelines
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=981747&postcount=70

humiliatedboyslave
05-27-2013, 08:43 AM
I'll join as a hound

Synthoras
05-27-2013, 08:45 AM
I'd like to be a bitch

dareisgood4u
05-27-2013, 09:26 AM
----------------------- Male Farm Ethos vol. 2 --------------------------

Training Philosophies

Studs
Cock-sure dudes who take care of themselves and love themselves. Tasks are designed to nurture narcissism, improve self-image, increase self-confidence, and stimulate male sexuality.

Bulls
These brutes are bold and fearless. Their best assets are their fuck meat, whose girth orifices underestimate at their own peril, and their fuck-you attitude that generates from within their fuck sacks where future potential Bulls are spawned.

Hogs
Dogs mark their territory in paranoid competition, hogs piss on things because they know they're the boss. They are also proud of their own stink and often partial to sampling their own ripeness; too good to waste.

Pigs
The mess that a Pig makes is really out of lack of inhibition, laziness and general indifference towards norms.

Hounds
Inhibition? What's that? Can I fuck it? Can I eat it? Is it hot in here, or is it just me? Hey, jizz on the ground, mine!

Asses
The hairy domestiques do all the real work at the farm, yet they are not taken care of with the same lover or respect that the Studs and the Bulls receive. It is nice, though, when their rear-ends are probed, stretched and cleaned out.

piglets
These mischievous little fuckers can get up to quite some perverted and depraved activities if it means they will make daddies, uncles, grandpas and big bros all happy and grinning. They are not submissive as a rule, but they sure do aim to please.

bitches
Not necessarily sissies or have any gay/bi tendencies, yet their reward centres are in their cunts and their brain which tells them they must serve all cocks (real or fake), so they are not above dressing as females for a man's pleasure or performing humiliating and degrading tasks if someone will get a kick out of it. They are also known to train each other fellow bitches in order to reinforce the purpose of their breed. Some bitches are, however, just horny lawless sluts who will do anything to get their rocks off on a rock hard rod.

seahorse
05-27-2013, 10:08 AM
I think bitch Matches pretty Good to me, so count me in

dareisgood4u
05-27-2013, 10:16 AM
--------------- Male Farm Roster ver. 3 -----------------
Studs
hotrob / maxweel / SlimBiGuy / DanHenceworth
Bulls
HairyMan / Demonking / Darkas / Rebeu91 /
Hogs
Steave / padronefab / omgedu
Pigs
Sawgerific / slaveboy2319
Hounds
Wulfric / robbi11 / XtremeDude / bored_guy / PoisonIvy / TheAm / JimmJiro / JeffW / humiliatedboyslave / Slipp
piglets
Surfsop3 / travis33 / puppyplay / intights / kirrik / Bitchboy88 / humiliation_man1121
bitches
AllyJones / Sexydarer / Studly / bitchboy247 / Willybob / Sissypuppyboy / Buckeyes11 / freindandme / daettil69 / Jake_1 / Synthoras / seahorse / kickskicks

dareisgood4u
05-27-2013, 10:22 AM
Useful Links Reminder

Go to of page 5 for some useful information about this thread.

kickskicks
05-27-2013, 11:12 AM
I'll join -- looks great.

bitch fits me best

dareisgood4u
05-27-2013, 11:31 AM
Page 1 has first task for bitches and Hounds.
Page 2, 3, and 5 contains tasks for other breeds as well as one more for Hounds.

Slipp
05-27-2013, 11:32 AM
I'll join as a hound.

wedgied
05-27-2013, 02:57 PM
Nice idea.
I'll be a pig. Oink Oink

Thekinkyboi
05-27-2013, 03:22 PM
I will join in as a bitch! :)

AnumRa
05-27-2013, 03:33 PM
I would like to join as a hound!

wowo2
05-27-2013, 03:49 PM
I would like to join as a bitch please Sir.

hhanssen
05-27-2013, 04:07 PM
I am in as a piglet

liam1066
05-27-2013, 04:12 PM
Hi im jot sure wether to be a hitch or a hog. Can u help with the sort of likes and limits of both?

Thad
05-27-2013, 04:29 PM
Well I'm a bitch

cabbage123456
05-27-2013, 04:43 PM
I'll join as a Bull.

TheAm
05-27-2013, 05:13 PM
I think I will have to change my breed to bitch if that's alright

jordansLittlePet
05-27-2013, 05:17 PM
Pathetic piglet here...

canadianbeauty
05-27-2013, 05:56 PM
Ill join as a stud

Studly
05-27-2013, 06:02 PM
Today, I woke up and immediately started to rub my ass cunt on different objects. I started with the floor until that wasnt satisfying enough. Then I moved on to my bed post. After about ten minutes there, I spent about fifteen minutes rubbing against the skinny side of my bedroom door. Then I logged on to getdare and found that I had been dared twice, to wear panties for three days as underwear and to paint my toenails. I changed into panties first and then proceeded to paint my nails pink.

dareisgood4u
05-27-2013, 07:20 PM
Read info posted on page 5 before posting questions

Studs
Moisturize and massage your cock, balls and ass, in front of a mirror.
Forfeit — No cumming at all for 3 days.

Bulls
Find a request thread of someone looking for CBT ideas and give them your best (or worst).
Forfeit — Make a fist and punch your balls 10 times for every other Bulls on the farm.

Hogs
A high-pitched fart is worth 1 point, a low-pitched fart is worth 10 points. Accumulate 300 points within 6hrs (there are ways to induce farting rather than waiting on nature, do your own research or find the dare thread regarding this from my profile).
Punishment — Bare ass spanking, one stroke for each point you're off the 300 target.

Pigs
Eat your next meal using only your mouth, you may use your forearms if necessary.
Punishment — Eat two apples and/or a peeled banana using just your mouth off the toilet floor.

Hounds
Get a boner immediately following your next piss, what happens next is up to you.
Punishment — Until next task, cannot cum unless as needed for completing a dare from one of these categories: outdoor, public, pic/vid, webcam, messy, poop, humiliation.

piglets
When pissing at a urinal or troth, lower your pants low enough to expose your entire bum and lift your top with both hands to expose your belly button.
Punishment — Always naked in the toilet, take a sip from the bowl before you use it and after you flush it.

bitches
Hold a dildo (or substitute) in each hand, then fuck yourself face-down-ass-up for 10min, alternating hands at least every 20 strokes.
Punishment — Hold a dildo in each hand, open your mouth, stick your tongue out, then slap your face around with the dildos fast and furious for a minute.

Again, refer to page 5 before asking questions

And thanks for posting reports, would be nice for everyone to hear from all the different breeds as well

dareisgood4u
05-27-2013, 07:27 PM
--------------- Male Farm Roster Update -----------------

Studs
hotrob / maxweel / SlimBiGuy / DanHenceworth / canadianbeauty /
Bulls
HairyMan / Demonking / Darkas / Rebeu91 / cabbage123456 / coolstuff /
Hogs
Steave / padronefab / omgedu / mikey3120 /
Pigs
Sawgerific / slaveboy2319 / wedgied / darewill1 /
Hounds
Wulfric / robbi11 / XtremeDude / bored_guy / PoisonIvy / JimmJiro / JeffW / humiliatedboyslave / Slipp / AnumaRa / cwmatman /
piglets
Surfsop3 / travis33 / puppyplay / intights / kirrik / Bitchboy88 / humiliation_man1121 / hhansen / jordansLittlePet / HippyBoi /
bitches
AllyJones / Sexydarer / Studly / bitchboy247 / Willybob / Sissypuppyboy / Buckeyes11 / freindandme / daettil69 / Jake_1 / Synthoras / seahorse / kickskicks / Thekinkboi / wowo2 / Thad / TheAm / Snodude /

darewill1
05-27-2013, 07:28 PM
count me in as pig

coolstuff
05-27-2013, 07:47 PM
will join as a bull

mikey3120
05-27-2013, 07:53 PM
I will be in as a hog

dareisgood4u
05-27-2013, 08:18 PM
New tasks posted
Latest tasks for all breeds were posted on page 7. New players, thank you for joining in! You can also find older tasks for you to try by navigating back.

PoisonIvy
05-27-2013, 08:53 PM
Are tasks stacking up? (i.e. are we still doing daily tasks started in first two pages of thread)

dareisgood4u
05-27-2013, 09:00 PM
Hound PoizonIvy
Post #70 on page 5 should answer your question. If you cannot be bothered reading it, then the quick answer is: it's up to you. I do recommend you go to page 5 in order to get the most fun out of this thread.

PoisonIvy
05-27-2013, 09:08 PM
If duration/frequency is not specified, take that as a general rule for your breed to live by, meaning you perform the task every day and do the punishment/forfeit on the days that you don't. Otherwise, just try the task/dare once or as often as you feel like (but do punishment/forfeit if you fail on an attempt).

I think this is the bit you were referring to.
Thank you for responding, and I did read this post-- and was still confused so I needed clarification.
As I understood based on previous information, every task, unless specified, was to be done until this thread dies out.
Now I understand if the tasks become too numerous or time consuming, we can drop them in lieu of others.

Thank you for responding to my post! You're doing a great job with this Farm, and I greatly appreciate the amount of work you are putting into it. Keep it up! ^^

dareisgood4u
05-27-2013, 09:42 PM
Latest tasks for all breeds on post #93, page 7

HippyBoi
05-27-2013, 09:50 PM
changing my breed to piglet

cwmatman
05-27-2013, 11:27 PM
I'll join as a hound.

geo0ct
05-28-2013, 02:14 AM
I'll join as a hound.

Malecamslave95
05-28-2013, 02:27 AM
Lets do this im a Hound ill do all the other dares for hounds earlier as well

kirrik
05-28-2013, 03:18 AM
(I am a dirty piglet on this farm. Any and all Studs, Bulls, and Hogs are welcome to give this piglet dares to complete for their satisfaction.)

Report:
I only had to do this for one day thankfully, but I still did it. Since I refused to pee on my bed, I had to pee on my face and leave it there for 2 hours. Now I had trouble trying to position myself to pee on my face in the shower, so I just peed in a cup, bent my head backwards of the sink and poured the glass on my face. Now, I made a mistake and lowered my head too much and I ended up getting a lot of urine up my nose and WOW did that sting. I had to use cotton swaps to clean out my ears and it got into my hair. For the 2 hours before I could clean it up all I could smell was my own urine. I hated it. And yet I loved it. I loved that I did something I didn't want to do. I love that I did something that was uncomfortable and humiliation for me. And I love that I did it because I was told to. This is a piglet's life.

Next report:
Well, I kind of feel like I cheated this one. I sleep naked 99% of the time already. Feels more comfortable for me. So this one was way too easy.

Latest report:
I have yet to complete the latest piglet task as I have not had a chance to yet. But I will be going to do errands tomorrow and I think I can make myself need to use a public restroom twice while I am out. I will definitely do this task then. I'm super excited for how humiliating it will be. I'm also super dreading how humiliation it will be. I will, of course, try to time it when there is no one else around. What a rush!

I love this farm. :P

dareisgood4u
05-28-2013, 03:39 AM
Studs
Bulls
HairyMan / Demonking / Darkas / Rebeu91 / cabbage123456 / coolstuff / Seillance /
Hogs
Steave / padronefab / omgedu / mikey3120 / worthless slaveboy /
Pigs
Sawgerific / slaveboy2319 / wedgied / darewill1 / MessMeUp / wedgiegary /
Hounds
Wulfric / robbi11 / XtremeDude / bored_guy / PoisonIvy / JimmJiro / JeffW / humiliatedboyslave / Slipp / AnumaRa / cwmatman / geo0ct / Malecamslave95 /
piglets
Surfsop3 / travis33 / puppyplay / intights / kirrik / Bitchboy88 / humiliation_man1121 / hhansen / jordansLittlePet / HippyBoi / obidientlad /
bitches
AllyJones / Sexydarer / Studly / bitchboy247 / Willybob / Sissypuppyboy / Buckeyes11 / freindandme / daettil69 / Jake_1 / Synthoras / seahorse / kickskicks / Thekinkboi / wowo2 / Thad / TheAm / Snodude /

dareisgood4u
05-28-2013, 03:48 AM
------------- Thread Concept and Spirit ------------

Some Explanations, Clarifications and Advise

This is not a gay thread
All adult male members can participate so long as they meet set requirements. You may find tasks and punishments/forfeits set here homoerotic in nature, but that is a matter of opinion (most of the time, anyway).

Can't girls join in?
Male Farm only keeps males, but it is possible for female getDare members to post dares on this thread. For details, go to post #150 on page 10.

Why no Bears, Cubs, Wolves, Otters, Rats etc?
These are predominantly terms for body-types from various gay scenes and, add to that, they are wild beast and critters not usually kept en-masse. Such characters are not suited to performing tasks or following guidelines. But, introduction of new breeds to the farm is plausible, so if you are on the out side looking in, bide your time and don't commit to joining in a role that does not match your character.

Can I change my breed?
Yes, you can change from being one breed into another. When you want to change, make the necessary changes to yourself and your signature to qualify for what you want to be, then post to notify your new role in the game.

Players, when exchanging PM's as per the players' rights
Dare givers: When someone is less than compliant or consistently under-performs, I recommend that you ignore them and move on to a new target. You are right, of course, to take the rules and spirit of TorD very seriously, but I hope that you don't let some lame dare-slut turn you into a dare-troll.
bitches: This is important. The players' rights and the rules of this thread in no way encourages you to become a needy PM pest begging and nagging your superiors - that's everybody to you - for random dares. Dare givers decide when it's play-time, not you. Sit! Stay! The surest way to getDared is posting on person-above threads, then there is the Request TorD forum, plus you can always just pick any of the hundreds of dares available for you to try at any time from the archive. As a getDare member you are, of course, entitled to PM others asking for dares but please do not do it in the name of Male Farm.

------------ Player Guidelines ------------

For how long or how many times must I perform a task?

What to do when...

My task involves my limit/s!
Simply do the punishment/forfeit; or if you think the dare is cool but for the limit/s, still do it but modify as you see fit (not ideal for bitches).

My punishment/forfeit involves my limit/s!
Use self discretion and modify the dare; simply skip it and feel a little empty; or repeat a past task or punishment/forfeit so you've done something.

----------------------- Male Farm Ethos vol. 2 --------------------------

Training Philosophies

Studs
Cock-sure dudes who take care of themselves and love themselves. Tasks are designed to nurture narcissism, improve self-image, increase self-confidence, and stimulate male sexuality.

Bulls
These brutes are bold and fearless. Their best assets are their fuck meat, whose girth orifices underestimate at their own peril, and their fuck-you attitude that generates from within their fuck sacks where future potential Bulls are spawned.

Hogs
Dogs mark their territory in paranoid competition, hogs piss on things because they know they're the boss. They are also proud of their own stink and often partial to sampling their own ripeness; too good to waste.

Pigs
The mess that a Pig makes is really out of lack of inhibition, laziness and general indifference towards norms.

Hounds
Inhibition? What's that? Can I fuck it? Can I eat it? Is it hot in here, or is it just me? Hey, jizz on the ground, mine!

Asses
The hairy domestiques do all the real work at the farm, yet they are not taken care of with the same lover or respect that the Studs and the Bulls receive. It is nice, though, when their rear-ends are probed, stretched and cleaned out.

piglets
These mischievous little fuckers can get up to quite some perverted and depraved activities if it means they will make daddies, uncles, grandpas and big bros all happy and grinning. They are not submissive as a rule, but they sure do aim to please.

bitches
Not necessarily sissies or have any gay/bi tendencies, yet their reward centres are in their cunts and their brain which tells them they must serve all cocks (real or fake), so they are not above dressing as females for a man's pleasure or performing humiliating and degrading tasks if someone will get a kick out of it. They are also known to train each other fellow bitches in order to reinforce the purpose of their breed. Some bitches are, however, just horny lawless sluts who will do anything to get their rocks off on a rock hard rod.

dareisgood4u
05-28-2013, 03:56 AM
Latest farm roster update — post #108, pg8

Re-post of useful information — post #109, pg8

Current latest tasks for all breeds — post #93, pg7

LJB
05-28-2013, 04:36 AM
I'll be a bitch but need punishment cuz I ain't shaving

worthless slaveboy
05-28-2013, 04:49 AM
I'll play I'm a Hog

MessMeUp
05-28-2013, 05:39 AM
I'm in as as dirty diry little pig :o

Seillance
05-28-2013, 08:11 AM
I'm in as a bull.

dareisgood4u
05-28-2013, 08:15 AM
--------- A new Male Farm breed now available! --------------

Asses

Farm breed requirements
Unshaven below neck / must like anal / must not have enema, piss, spanking, outdoors, food, nudity, bondage or humiliation in limits / may have scat as a limit, however, at the farm this limit only covers eating and directly handling shit / must have access to a butt plug, a dildo or similar objects

Training philosophy

Additional player's rights
-Pigs can PM enema dares to Asses
-Hounds can PM anal dares and piss dares to Asses
-Asses can PM nude dares to piglets

----------- First task for Asses ----------

Asses
Plug your anus overnight with something thicker than your thumb for one night (can be day time if you sleep while plugged for over 2hrs).
Punishment — water enema (minimum 250cc) and hold it while spanking each cheek 100 strokes. Failure: 50 strokes directly on anus.

Yourdirtyslut
05-28-2013, 08:41 AM
I'm an ass and am vey excited about it :)

dareisgood4u
05-28-2013, 08:47 AM
Studs
Bulls
HairyMan / Demonking / Darkas / Rebeu91 / cabbage123456 / coolstuff / Seillance /
Hogs
Steave / padronefab / omgedu / mikey3120 / worthless slaveboy /
Pigs
Sawgerific / slaveboy2319 / wedgied / darewill1 / MessMeUp /
Hounds
Wulfric / robbi11 / XtremeDude / bored_guy / PoisonIvy / JimmJiro / JeffW / humiliatedboyslave / Slipp / AnumaRa / cwmatman / geo0ct / Malecamslave95 /
Asses
Yourdirtyslut /
piglets
Surfsop3 / travis33 / puppyplay / intights / kirrik / Bitchboy88 / humiliation_man1121 / hhansen / jordansLittlePet / HippyBoi /
bitches
AllyJones / Sexydarer / Studly / bitchboy247 / Willybob / Sissypuppyboy / Buckeyes11 / freindandme / daettil69 / Jake_1 / Synthoras / seahorse / kickskicks / Thekinkboi / wowo2 / Thad / TheAm / Snodude / bi_sub_slut /

bi_sub_slut
05-28-2013, 08:49 AM
I am in as a bitch :).

obedientlad
05-28-2013, 08:55 AM
I'm in as a piglet :)

My only limits are xdress and public.

dareisgood4u
05-28-2013, 08:59 AM
Rules, ethos — updated

Latest farm roster update — post #117, pg8

Introduction of new breed: Asses — post #115, pg8

First task for Asses — post #115, pg8

Current latest tasks for all other breeds — post #93, pg7

wedgiegary
05-28-2013, 09:36 AM
i'll join as a pig

dareisgood4u
05-28-2013, 09:41 AM
------- Updates that were posted at the end of previous page -------

Rules, ethos — updated

Latest farm roster update — post #117, pg8

Introduction of new breed: Asses — post #115, pg8

First task for Asses — post #115, pg8

Current latest tasks for all other breeds — post #93, pg7

nate2010
05-28-2013, 11:42 AM
I'll join as an ass.

luvnude
05-28-2013, 12:17 PM
I will join as a hound.

Samael
05-28-2013, 12:41 PM
I'll join as a hound

steve101
05-28-2013, 01:07 PM
I'll join as an ass

Frostybro
05-28-2013, 01:51 PM
I will join as a hound

FrankiePi
05-28-2013, 03:21 PM
I'll join as a hog. :)

liam1066
05-28-2013, 03:25 PM
I'll join as a piglet then. Anyone please feel free to pm me :-)

BBSex
05-28-2013, 03:42 PM
I'm in as a bitch :)

Studly
05-28-2013, 03:53 PM
I just finished the current task for bitches, the face-down-ass-up fucking. At first, it was tight and almost painful to fuck my own ass, but like always, after about the third or fourth switch, my ass was easily accepting the fucking and it started to feel great. I got hard after the first few strokes and it lasted the whole time.

wowo2
05-28-2013, 04:54 PM
I just finished the current task for bitches, the face-down-ass-up fucking. At first, it was tight and almost painful to fuck my own ass, but like always, after about the third or fourth switch, my ass was easily accepting the fucking and it started to feel great. I got hard after the first few strokes and it lasted the whole time.

I just finished the task for bitches too. My ass was actually used to things penetrating it so it wasn't much of a problem

canadianbeauty
05-28-2013, 09:12 PM
Just shaved and wanna be a bitch

dareisgood4u
05-28-2013, 09:33 PM
Studs
hotrob / maxweel / SlimBiGuy / DanHenceworth /
Bulls
Hogs
Steave / padronefab / omgedu / mikey3120 / worthless slaveboy / FrankiePi / Slipp /
Pigs
Hounds
Wulfric / robbi11 / XtremeDude / bored_guy / PoisonIvy / JimmJiro / JeffW / humiliatedboyslave / AnumaRa / cwmatman / geo0ct / Malecamslave95 / luvnude / Samael / Frostybro
Asses
Yourdirtyslut / nate2010 / steve101 / bottomslaveboy /
piglets
Surfsop3 / travis33 / puppyplay / intights / kirrik / Bitchboy88 / humiliation_man1121 / hhansen / jordansLittlePet / HippyBoi / obidientlad / liam1066 / aesop52 /
bitches
AllyJones / Sexydarer / Studly / bitchboy247 / Willybob / Sissypuppyboy / Buckeyes11 / freindandme / daettil69 / Jake_1 / Synthoras / seahorse / kickskicks / Thekinkyboi / wowo2 / Thad / TheAm / Snodude / bi_sub_slut / BBsex / canadianbeauty / This Guy / Rain Suffer / painslave101 /

dareisgood4u
05-28-2013, 09:40 PM
Refer to post #109 on page 8 for clarifications

Studs
Win at something. Sports, cards, video game, pissing competition, even a coin-flip by yourself. If you choose to participate in a game that has no definitive end to it, make sure you attain a dominant position at least once.

Forfeit if no taste of victory within four days — We need to make you feel good. Use plenty of lubrication and follow these directions: 1) Wrap your thumb and index finger around the base of your cock and gently squeeze. 2) Slowly stroke along the length of the shaft and release fingers. 3) Alternate hands every stroke. 4) Continue in this way until you orgasm (use pornography or stimulate other parts of your body as needed), OR 5) Continue for at least 15min then bring yourself off in anyway you wish.

Bulls
Read a military/authoritarian—themed erotic story featuring at least one male character in the dominant role.

Forfeit — Pull out your balls from your pants or strip below the waist. Sit or squat down on the ground and tie your balls to an object no lighter than 4lb(2kg), leaving only a foot or less in distance between your balls and the object. Now stand up and perform 25 squats.

Hogs
Jerk off and cum while sniffing your own armpits. Shoot as much of your load on your belly as possible and let it dry. Do this just once or as many times as you like.

Forfeit (not doing dare or failing to cum) — Prepare a bowl of soup. Drop your pants and underwear and fart on your soup and eat it.

Pigs
Unless you are being dared to do otherwise, jerk off using only spit if you need lubrication.

Punishment — Strip below the waist. Sit on a cake of at least a foot in diameter (of any kind, but a whole cake, not a wedge). You must remain seated on it until you either jerk off and cum twice or empty your bladder (you may direct the piss stream anywhere you choose). After this, get off the cake and immediately start eating it with your mouth only. You may take a break if you get full, but cannot clean up until the entire cake is inside your tummy.

Hounds
Warm your cock and balls in the sun (don’t forget the underside of your cock and sack, and pull back foreskin if uncut). The skin must feel warmer than when you started. However, to keep your sperm healthy, dip your balls in cold water for a minute sometime before you go to bed.

Forfeit (maybe it was shitty weather) — Tuck your cock and balls between your legs, then flick your balls from behind 5 times using the middle finger.

Asses
Do this task just once (you may repeat it if you enjoyed it). Successfully insert 2 fingers of both hands two knuckles deep into your anus and stretch it open. Hold the stretch for 20sec, and repeat the process. Now repeat twice more with 3 fingers. If so far so good, get in position where you can do this and see your anus in the mirror (using a web cam is one solution if no mirror). When set, pry open your anus with 3 fingers and hold for 30sec, then 60sec, then 90sec, and finally 120sec. Upgrade to 4 fingers and repeat the last part if you dare (this is optional).

Punishment — Ride the biggest cock-like object you can take (continually bouncing on it) for 10min while spanking your bum with both hands. You may rest but must edge once before re-starting. If you cannot secure your object in place you may do this face-down-ass-up alternating hands as needed to get both cheeks equally spanked (and think about purchasing a dildo with a suction cup base).

piglets
Whenever you fart, you must be either standing or on all fours. For the purpose of this rule ‘on all fours’ means your hands and feet/knees are touching the ground. This means, for example, if a piglet is sitting on the toilet and is going to fart he must either stand up or bend down and touch the floor with his hands (fingertips will do).

Punishment — 10 smacks on one buttock immediately after infringement. Alternatively, keep track of infringements and perform the spankings at earliest opportunity but triple the strokes.

bitches
Whenever you have free time for yourself (i.e. not at work, not at social engagements etc) keep your cunt lips nice and wet. Use lube, lotion, oil, cream, spit, anything you got. This applies to when sleeping as well.

Punishment — Slap your face hard with a dildo for every hour that your cunt lips are dry.

Refer to post #109 on page 8 for clarifications

dareisgood4u
05-28-2013, 09:45 PM
Latest tasks posted — #135, pg9

Roster updated — #134, pg9

The large contingent of bitches was to be expected, but I am pleased with the number of all the other breeds and impressed by the number of Hounds and piglets. Admiration in particular goes out to the Bulls, thanks for your powerful presence. Unfortunate that a Stud has devolved into a bitch.

This Guy
05-28-2013, 09:53 PM
Assuming I can still join in, the only requirements I meet are Bitch, so I'm in! I'll put it in my signature too!

bottomslaveboy
05-28-2013, 10:05 PM
Ill join in as an ass.

aesop52
05-28-2013, 11:06 PM
I´ll join as a piglet.

painslave101
05-29-2013, 12:36 AM
I'm in as a bitch I suppose...

joht2891
05-29-2013, 02:16 AM
I don't qualify as a stud since my erect friend is around 7", but then I don't qualify as a bull as I have around 4.5" girth and I don't have wild pubes.

Should I come in as a stud or as a bull? Or nothing at all?

cabbage123456
05-29-2013, 03:36 AM
Are we allowed to cum when we want or only when you tell us we can?

Rain Suffer
05-29-2013, 07:23 AM
I'd like to join as a bitch.

dareisgood4u
05-29-2013, 07:48 AM
Latest tasks posted — #135, pg9

Roster updated — #134, pg9

joht2891
05-29-2013, 08:29 AM
I am in as a Hound!

dareisgood4u
05-29-2013, 08:34 AM
Studs
hotrob / maxweel / SlimBiGuy / DanHenceworth / JohnMuk /
Bulls
Hogs
Steave / padronefab / omgedu / mikey3120 / worthless slaveboy / FrankiePi
Pigs
Hounds
Wulfric / robbi11 / XtremeDude / bored_guy / PoisonIvy / JimmJiro / JeffW / humiliatedboyslave / Slipp / AnumaRa / cwmatman / geo0ct / Malecamslave95 / luvnude / Samael / Frostybro / joht2891 /
Asses
Yourdirtyslut / nate2010 / steve101 / bottomslaveboy / lonelysub /
piglets
Surfsop3 / travis33 / puppyplay / intights / kirrik / Bitchboy88 / humiliation_man1121 / hhansen / jordansLittlePet / HippyBoi / obidientlad / liam1066 / aesop52 /
bitches
AllyJones / Sexydarer / Studly / bitchboy247 / Willybob / Sissypuppyboy / Buckeyes11 / freindandme / daettil69 / Jake_1 / Synthoras / seahorse / kickskicks / Thekinkyboi / wowo2 / Thad / TheAm / Snodude / bi_sub_slut / BBsex / canadianbeauty / This Guy / Rain Suffer / painslave101 /

dareisgood4u
05-29-2013, 08:43 AM
Bull cabbage123456
You can do whatever you want when you are not engaged in performing a task or forfeit given here. I am a dare provider, not a Master in the BDSM sense.

dareisgood4u
05-29-2013, 08:46 AM
Major announcement about to be made...
Preemptive apologies for a big long post.

lonelysub
05-29-2013, 08:48 AM
I would like to be an Ass.

dareisgood4u
05-29-2013, 09:11 AM
Male Farm is now open to guest dare masters

Those that meet requirements can now post dares here according to the rules set below

Guest posting guidelines
- Do not put up posts such as “I’m in as a guest…” or “bitches, PM me for dares” and so on. Simply post your dares for applicable breeds and be sure to show your signature.
- Don’t forget to include forfeits/punishments along with your dare to avoid the need for follow-up posts. “PM me for punishment” is fine, if that’s your style.
- Pay attention to other posts and try to leave enough time in between postings so that players have a chance to complete dares. If you have a brilliant idea and cannot hold on to it, by all means, unleash your dare genius but do try to be careful not to damage your reputation in the getDare community.
- Before posting, browse through the thread and try to avoid redundancy. It is fine, however, to dare players to repeat a past dare (just tell them the post # and which page on the thread) or a modified version of it.
- If you demand proof and/or reports and don’t get them, please deal with your issues outside of the thread and refrain from posting about your frustrations and grievances. This is a dare-source and not a discussion board. Having said that, you are welcome to post comments about the thread in general or certain dare ideas you liked.
- Please refrain as much as possible from quoting large portions of text (say, more than five lines in quotation). If you wish to refer to a past post, only quote the post # and the page it’s on. This might be inconvenient for you, but the thread’s readability takes preference over posting speed.
- Read and understand the posting guidelines given to players as well so you have a better idea of what you can expect. If you are seeking serious interactions with a much more strict TorD code, it is probably best you create such a thread that better meets your needs.
- Proofread your work and preview your post before hitting the submit button (i.e. do not rush it). It is important for the health of the thread to minimize confusion and avoid the onslaught of queries and complaints.

Players
- You may disregard posts from those whose credentials do not match the requirements set below. You may also disregard dares that are not in keeping with the concept, philosophy and rules of Male Farm. Do not, however, litter the thread with posts such as “I didn’t do this dare because…” or “I’m ignoring this one…” etc, etc.
- If two or more dares relevant to your breed are posted in succession without much time in between, aim to do them all but only when you can. If dare-completion rate is important to you, good luck. Otherwise, doing some forfeits/punishments might be a quicker way to satisfy dare masters.
- If a new on-going rule is set for you and it clashes with a rule you are already following, make a decision and obey who ever you wish. Do not PM me or post asking “which rule should I follow?” etc.
- Also, after seeing a new task for your breed, do not post short acknowledgements such as “yes, Sir. I will do this” etc. Only post reports after you’ve done something, although it is fine to express your reactions to a dare idea if it so moves you.
- Do not let yourselves be confused by this announcement and assume that you can now post dares too; no, this is not the case. As it is stated below, a guest cannot already be a player on the farm. You can, of course, quit being a farm breed and become a guest dare master, and then come back in as a farm breed as long as you meet relevant requirements.

Regarding Private Messaging (Very Important!)
Please note that posting on the thread and exchanging PM’s are two entirely different things. The invitation to guest dare masters extend solely to posting dares on the thread itself. There is nothing stopping getDare members from directly contacting a player on the farm roster, however, please realise that that is outside of the Male Farm procedures.

The guest dare master roles are:

Horse Whisperer — trains Studs
Dirty Worker — trains Hogs and Pigs
K9 Handler — trains Hounds and bitches
Ass Master — trains Asses

As you can see, posting dares for Bulls and piglets remain my responsibility
However, savvy members will note that it is possible for guest dare masters to indirectly dare outside their jurisdiction by exploiting the player’s rights. An Ass Master, for example, could order Asses to PM nude dares to piglets, or a Dirty Worker could order Pigs to PM dares to bitches, and so on. Note that this device can be an uninspiring turn-off for the unwitting middlemen, so be sure to incorporate rewards and incentives for your subjects for doing your bidding. Remember also the guidelines regarding PM’s stated above.

Guest dare masters’ nicknames will not appear on the Male Farm roster
A list of guest dare masters is not really useful within the scope of the original thread concept. The key word here is ‘guest’ (some might post just once). If parties insist that a roster for guest dare givers be made, please feel free to create and post such list; I will not be doing it.

Now the guest dare master requirements:

You cannot be a guest dare master if you are currently on the farm breed roster.

It is optional to indicate which guest role you have taken in your signature. And, yes, you can take on multiple guest roles as long as you meet the requirements.

Horse Whisperers
Must read and understand the training philosophy for Studs (#109, pg8)
May be male or female / must have a total of 160 posts or more / must be engaged in physical training

Dirty Workers
Must read and understand the training philosophy for Hogs and Pigs (#109, pg8)
May be male or female / must not have messy or food in limits / must not like long or complicated dares

K9 Handlers
Must read and understand the training philosophy for Hounds and bitches (#109, pg8)
May be male or female / must have a total of 50 posts or more / must not have nudity, masturbation, or outdoors in limits

Ass Masters
Must read and understand the training philosophy for Asses (#109, pg8)
May be male or female / must not have anal, enema or spanking in limits / must not dislike dice dares

dareisgood4u
05-29-2013, 09:37 AM
Major Announcement: Guest Dare Masters — #150, pg10

Bull cabbage123456's question answered — #147, pg10

Current latest tasks for all breeds — #135, pg9

JohnMuk
05-29-2013, 09:38 AM
Ill be a stud for this game!

Slipp
05-29-2013, 09:50 AM
I wish to change my breed to Hog.

themessyman
05-29-2013, 10:47 AM
I'll be a pig for this game

dareisgood4u
05-29-2013, 10:51 AM
Studs
Bulls
Hogs
Steave / padronefab / omgedu / mikey3120 / worthless slaveboy / FrankiePi / Slipp /
Pigs
Sawgerific / slaveboy2319 / wedgied / darewill1 / MessMeUp / wedgiegary / themessyman /
Hounds
Wulfric / robbi11 / XtremeDude / bored_guy / PoisonIvy / JimmJiro / JeffW / humiliatedboyslave / Slipp / AnumaRa / cwmatman / geo0ct / Malecamslave95 / luvnude / Samael / Frostybro / joht2891 /
Asses
piglets
bitches

dareisgood4u
05-29-2013, 10:53 AM

Roster updated — #155, pg11

Current latest tasks for all breeds — #135, pg9

This Guy
05-29-2013, 12:17 PM
Dareisgood4u, I'm assuming that by cuntlips you mean asscheeks, only in a more degrading way?

niko90
05-29-2013, 12:47 PM
I'll join as a hound

LoveFemdom
05-29-2013, 02:24 PM
I'll join as a hound

Adja
05-29-2013, 02:29 PM
I'll join as a bitch

Andreas45
05-29-2013, 03:04 PM
If it is possible i Would like to join as a hound.

wedgielover3
05-29-2013, 04:23 PM
I would like to join in as a pig! I can't to any webcam/pics but I am trustworthy!

Friedpizza
05-29-2013, 05:10 PM
I'm in as a bull
I have head hair

rustystar85
05-29-2013, 05:31 PM
ill join as a hog please

Studly
05-29-2013, 06:47 PM
I've been keeping my sissy cunt lips nice and wet all day with lotion. I took a nap around 5 and woke up at 8:30 with a dry sissy cunt so I took out my dildo and slapped my face hard four times then immediately lotioned myself again

TheManSlave
05-29-2013, 06:59 PM
I will join this game as a hound

dareisgood4u
05-29-2013, 07:31 PM
Studs
Bulls
HairyMan / Demonking / Darkas / Rebeu91 / cabbage123456 / coolstuff / Seillance / Friedpizza / iluv0rgasmden14l /
Hogs
Steave / padronefab / omgedu / mikey3120 / worthless slaveboy / FrankiePi / Slipp / rustystar85 /
Pigs
Sawgerific / slaveboy2319 / wedgied / darewill1 / MessMeUp / wedgiegary / themessyman / Andreas45 / wedgielover3 /
Hounds
Wulfric / robbi11 / XtremeDude / bored_guy / PoisonIvy / JimmJiro / JeffW / humiliatedboyslave / Slipp / AnumaRa / cwmatman / geo0ct / Malecamslave95 / luvnude / Samael / Frostybro / joht2891 / niko90 / LoveFemdom / TheManSlave /
Asses
piglets
Surfsop3 / travis33 / puppyplay / intights / kirrik / Bitchboy88 / humiliation_man1121 / hhansen / jordansLittlePet / HippyBoi / obidientlad / liam1066 / aesop52 / tepxis /
bitches
AllyJones / Sexydarer / Studly / bitchboy247 / Willybob / Sissypuppyboy / Buckeyes11 / freindandme / daettil69 / Jake_1 / Synthoras / seahorse / kickskicks / Thekinkyboi / wowo2 / Thad / TheAm / Snodude / bi_sub_slut / BBsex / canadianbeauty / This Guy / Rain Suffer / painslave101 / Adja / Stephanie Brown

dareisgood4u
05-29-2013, 07:33 PM
bitch This Guy — re: #157
By cuntlips I mean your anal opening (anus, ass lips) — the surface of your asshole (cunt) accessible to touch from the outside. How wet or dry the inside of your cunt is is up to you (I recommend dripping wet).

dareisgood4u
05-29-2013, 07:47 PM
Bulls
Do one of these just once or as often as you wish:
A) Masturbate listening to music from a genre whose name includes the word ‘Metal’ in it.
B) Masturbate listening to music composed by JS Bach, Beethoven, Wagner, or Tchaikovsky.
For either option, be sure to play with your balls and edge at least once before cumming.

Forfeit — Post on Person Above Extreme Cock and Ball Torture
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=97692

Pigs
Next time you need to shit, just do it where you are (piss as well if you need) and clean up only when you can be bothered (just chuck any dirty items in the trash and forget about it).
OR
Next three times you need to piss, just do it where you are (into a container if you can be bothered arranging for one).

Punishment — Pour yoghurt, whipped cream or honey down the back of your undies and don’t clean until next morning. Nudist Pigs, rub your body all over with five different liquids, and don’t clean up until you have edged five times (cumming is up to you).

Hounds
Do this dare once and post a report on the thread (not here, on the dare’s thread)
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=137533

Punishment — Post on Person Above What/When/Where
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=106313

piglets
Take a look at this dare: How long before you go Nasty
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=140099
Now complete the dare and post a report on the thread (not here, on the dare’s thread)
OR
Roll for it anyway and see what you would have got, then post a what-if report on the thread (not here, on the dare’s thread) detailing what your Nasty dare was and how you would have accumulated 100 points (or which forfeit you would have chosen).

Punishment — Post on Person Above Has To Say Out Loud
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=106296

iluv0rgasmden14l
05-29-2013, 07:59 PM
ill enter as bull

tepxis
05-29-2013, 09:52 PM
I think Iam a piglet

dareisgood4u
05-29-2013, 10:49 PM
Studs
Do this just once or as often as you wish: Watch porn that takes place in a gym for 21min or longer. You may only cum when someone on screen is having an orgasm. All fetishes/kinks/categories are allowed but if there is a male in the submissive role, he must have a well-toned, athletic body or be very muscly all-round.

Forfeit — Workout by yourself completely naked until your body is hot and covered in sweat. Masturbate to edge once before you begin and edge every time you change exercises (how many exercises is up to you). You can cum as often as you like but you must still follow the edging rule, so be mindful of that. If you cannot get sweaty after a long time, you can quit but you must sleep naked that night and edge twice without cumming before you go to sleep.

Hogs
Do this just once: Masturbate while thinking about how much you like pissing and farting. You must either fart loudly twice or piss on your belly before you can cum.

Forfeit — You need to exercise your piggy mind: Select a piglet on the farm (study his signature well) and PM him a dare based around farting, including a spanking punishment. Try to make it so that the piglet would be better off doing your fart dare rather than the punishment.

Asses
Do this once at the earliest opportunity: Garden hose enema. Doesn’t matter how much water you inject at a time, but you must shoot the water out your anus further than 5 feet, 5 times.

Punishment — Either milk or beer enema in the bath tub or shower. Then spank your bottom until both cheeks are red and sore. Repeat the spanking before going to sleep and do it again if your cheeks are not still red in the morning.

bitches
Check your cunt right now. Is it wet? If yes, masturbate to edge and don’t cum.

Punishment — If you are not wet: Either delete one limit on your signature or delete all dislikes. Then Post on Person Above Humiliation. You may restore your signature once you have completed the dare from person below.

dareisgood4u
05-29-2013, 10:54 PM
Latest tasks for Studs, Hogs, Asses and bitches — #172, pg12

Latest tasks for Bulls, Pigs, Hounds and piglets — #169, pg12

Roster updated — #167, pg12

Stephanie Brown
05-30-2013, 01:30 AM
I'm in as a bitch

freindandme
05-30-2013, 04:39 AM
ill be a bitch please send me some dares back

dareisgood4u
05-30-2013, 04:40 AM
Hounds
Within 5min of seeing this post, go anywhere outside and do a wee and do not touch your dick while pissing.

Punishment — Hump the rim of a toilet bowl until you cum twice then lick up any cum that did not go into the water.

XtremeDude
05-30-2013, 04:45 AM
i licked every single drop of my cum

dareisgood4u
05-30-2013, 04:49 AM
bitches
Do this dare just once: Strip nude and inspect your body in the mirror. If you think you are not fat, crawl up onto your bed and jerk off any way you like but don't stop until you cum three times. If you think you are fat, crawl up onto your bed, edge once, then crawl back down on the floor and edge once. Repeat this until you have edged five times. No cumming.

Punishment — Sleep overnight with a sock covering your cock and balls. You cannot take it off until you've pissed through it once.

Bitchboy88
05-30-2013, 06:36 AM
I am escaping the pen and leaving the farm for awhile, if the farm is still running when I come back, I will rejoin as a bitch. Thank you farm Master for organizing and running the farm.

dareisgood4u
05-30-2013, 06:41 AM
Studs
Bulls
HairyMan / Demonking / Darkas / Rebeu91 / cabbage123456 / coolstuff / Seillance / Friedpizza / iluv0rgasmden14l /
Hogs
Steave / padronefab / omgedu / mikey3120 / worthless slaveboy / FrankiePi / Slipp / rustystar85 /
Pigs
Sawgerific / slaveboy2319 / wedgied / darewill1 / MessMeUp / wedgiegary / themessyman / Andreas45 / wedgielover3 /
Hounds
Wulfric / robbi11 / XtremeDude / bored_guy / PoisonIvy / JimmJiro / JeffW / humiliatedboyslave / Slipp / AnumaRa / cwmatman / geo0ct / Malecamslave95 / luvnude / Samael / Frostybro / joht2891 / niko90 / LoveFemdom / TheManSlave / lad1 /
Asses
piglets
Surfsop3 / travis33 / puppyplay / intights / kirrik / Bitchboy88 / humiliation_man1121 / hhansen / jordansLittlePet / HippyBoi / obidientlad / liam1066 / aesop52 / tepxis / kms003 /
bitches
AllyJones / Sexydarer / Studly / bitchboy247 / Willybob / Sissypuppyboy / Buckeyes11 / freindandme / daettil69 / Jake_1 / Synthoras / seahorse / kickskicks / Thekinkyboi / wowo2 / Thad / TheAm / Snodude / bi_sub_slut / BBsex / canadianbeauty / This Guy / Rain Suffer / painslave101 / Adja / Stephanie Brown /

dareisgood4u
05-30-2013, 08:00 AM
New task for Hounds — #176, pg12

New task for bitches — #178, pg12

Current latest tasks for Studs, Hogs, Asses and bitches — #172, pg12

Current latest tasks for Bulls, Pigs, Hounds and piglets — #169, pg12

Roster updated — #180, pg12

Male Farm Survey — vote on the poll and post comments at:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=142461

wowo2
05-30-2013, 08:20 AM
I tried to complete the latest bitch dare but I couldn't so I had to wear a sock on my member and piss through it. Sorry to disappoint.

kms003
05-30-2013, 08:41 AM
Im in as one of the piglets :)

dareisgood4u
05-30-2013, 09:27 AM
New task for Hounds — #176, pg12

New task for bitches — #178, pg12

Current latest tasks for Studs, Hogs, Asses and bitches — #172, pg12

Current latest tasks for Bulls, Pigs, Hounds and piglets — #169, pg12

Roster updated — #180, pg12

lad1
05-30-2013, 09:41 AM
i'm in as a hound

dareisgood4u
05-30-2013, 09:46 AM
piglets
From the time you see this post until you go to bed at night: all pissing and shitting is to be done completely nude and you must stick your tongue out while you piss and say "oink, oink" every time you drop a turd.

Punishment — Before you go to sleep, slap your dick 20times, flick your balls with middle fingers of both hands 10times, and spank your shithole 30times. If you are not a good little trooper but a wussy weakling, then you may do the spanking very lightly but triple the numbers.

P.S. Hope you've been observing your farting rules, 'cause otherwise it's more spankings for you, right? (#135, pg9)

lkjhgfd
05-30-2013, 11:39 AM
Would love to join as hog!

Malecamslave95
05-30-2013, 12:05 PM
Been a hound for a while and not had many dares or punishments from others so can any of the following
Stud
Bulls
Hogs
people who qualify as K9 Handlers.
Please pm dares so i can do them between dares from the person that started the thread

sawgerific
05-30-2013, 06:11 PM
I'm changing species to Bitch

I want to be milked
05-30-2013, 07:01 PM
I would like to join as a ass

dareisgood4u
05-30-2013, 08:49 PM
Studs
Bulls
Hogs
Steave / padronefab / omgedu / mikey3120 / worthless slaveboy / FrankiePi / Slipp / rustystar85 / lkjhgfd /
Pigs
slaveboy2319 / wedgied / darewill1 / MessMeUp / wedgiegary / themessyman / Andreas45 / wedgielover3 /
Hounds
Wulfric / robbi11 / XtremeDude / bored_guy / PoisonIvy / JimmJiro / JeffW / humiliatedboyslave / Slipp / AnumaRa / cwmatman / geo0ct / Malecamslave95 / luvnude / Samael / Frostybro / joht2891 / niko90 / LoveFemdom / TheManSlave / lad1 / Vodin30 /
Asses
Yourdirtyslut / nate2010 / steve101 / bottomslaveboy / lonelysub / I want to be milked /
piglets
Surfsop3 / travis33 / puppyplay / intights / kirrik / humiliation_man1121 / hhansen / jordansLittlePet / HippyBoi / obidientlad / liam1066 / aesop52 / tepxis / kms003 /
bitches
AllyJones / Sexydarer / Studly / bitchboy247 / Willybob / Sissypuppyboy / Buckeyes11 / freindandme / daettil69 / Jake_1 / Synthoras / seahorse / kickskicks / Thekinkyboi / wowo2 / Thad / TheAm / Snodude / bi_sub_slut / BBsex / canadianbeauty / This Guy / Rain Suffer / painslave101 / Adja / Stephanie Brown / sawgerific / BLiverpool /

dareisgood4u
05-30-2013, 08:53 PM
Studs
Anytime after seeing this post do an online search for “broscience” or “brosciencelife” and watch some of the videos. If you’ve already seen all the clips, either do nothing or search for “Kali muscles” and watch some of the vids.

Forfeit — Do you even lift? Ask a friend if he’s ever heard of broscience.

Bulls
Do this once (or more if the mood strikes): Find a photo on the net of someone/something you’d like to impregnate with your breeding seeds. Download it onto your desktop (or equivalent on your gadget) then say (out loud or in your mind) “Fuck you!” as you delete the file. Alternatively, masturbate cam-to-cam with someone or watch a broadcast, and, whatever you do, don’t cum before they do, don’t even cum if you can hold it before logging off. Lesson: The object of your desire has no power over you.

Forfeit — Until you complete the above task, any time you masturbate you must squeeze your balls as hard as you can when shooting your load and don’t let go until your cock is completely soft.

Hogs
When you can: Make or have someone make you a large amount of sweet potato mash and eat it all, no sharing (use chicken stock powder, white pepper, and plenty of butter for more flavour). It’s good slow-release energy source and plenty high in fart-inducing fibre.

Forfeit — If refusal or incomplete within 10 days of reading this post: Add ‘food’ to either your likes or limits (your choice), and if you have ‘spanking’ or ‘pain’ in either your limits or dislikes, take it off (no need to like it). You can restore your signature after you’ve had some sweet potato mash. Allergic/forbidden? Tough shit.

Pigs
Upon seeing this post, you will not change attire until you have done your next morning’s piss. If you need to piss or shit, you may strip below the waist, however, you are not permitted to shake or wipe. Showering or bathing will result in wearing wet clothes overnight, so I’d lay off the idea. Nudist Pigs would, naturally, have an easier time here, so I’ll permit all Pigs to make the call now to be fully nude until the time of task completion.

Punishment — Pour a cup of flour on the floor (of any room of your choice) and empty your bladder over it, along with a few gobs of spit. Mix it all up with by grinding your nose on the floor, and sit on the mess until you need to pee again (you can have drinks handy to speed this up). Get up and go pee and clean up if you wish in any order.

Hounds
Boner inspection! If your cock is hard right now (the current time at which you are reading this post), good boy! Semi-hard is also acceptable if and only if you are leaking pre-cum. You may stay hard and horny for as long as you wish, and when you decide to release your jizz, do it naked (footwear is allowed) and humping a pillow.

Punishment — Add to your signature:
“PM me and I will tell you if I am hard or soft. Please punish me if I do not have a boner.”
*Note that now all the other Hounds will know if you were limp-dicked at this time, so you’re gonna lose some cred here (no direct consequences, but).

Asses
Find out how many fingers you can insert in your anus (at least one-knuckle-deep), counting thumbs as fingers as well. If you have two hands, it’ll be a score of 0-10. Artificial hands, just count how many digits or equivalent fit in your anus. If it’s a stump on the forearm, see if you can get it in there for a score of 5 or no score for that arm. Now indicate your ass-capacity in your signature (e.g. “I can fit 7 fingers up my shitter”). Retest from time to time (not all that often) and update your signature accordingly. If you can fist yourself, that still only counts as 5 fingers, so try to cram more in. If your ass-capacity is well beyond the score of 10 (both fists and room to spare), indicate your capacity by measurement (diameter of max opening) or description (the biggest things you can take).

Punishment — Until you complete the task given above, you are not allowed to clean out your asshole/rectum before anal play.

piglets
Do this once for a total of 3hrs and within 3days of seeing this post. You may break it into sessions of no shorter than 20min: Masturbate to porn with the condition that all participants must have shaved genitals (assholes, too if you can see them). You may only cum when a male is shooting jizz or a female is squirting cunt juice. Watching the same video again or in a loop is fine.

Punishment — You may have no dislikes in your signature until you have pissed on your face every morning for 7days.

bitches
Cunt inspection! Is your cunt wet? If yes, you may finger yourself with one hand and pinch a nipple with the other and moan loudly. At the earliest opportunity, re-lubricate your cunt and go rub it frantically against a bed post or something similar. Keep being wet and horny. I don’t care if you edge or cum, you should be posting and receiving dares on other threads anyway (or PM’ing bitch-to-bitch, keeping each other in line).

Punishment — Post on both Person Above Ass-to-mouth and Person Above Cum Eating.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=115617
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117483

Vodin30
05-30-2013, 09:20 PM
Don't know how I missed this when it came out.

Reading through there is something in most of the species that eliminate me except for pig or hound.
So I am a will be a hound.

This Guy
05-30-2013, 09:23 PM
dareisgood4u, as much as I love the idea of degrading with the ass-to-mouth thing, I am extremely concerned about the medical aspect of that. If it's okay with you, I'd be willing to trade that one post for a post in "Person Above Pee Dare" and "Person Above Pet-Play dare" as well as the "Person Above Cum-Eating" thread?

dareisgood4u
05-30-2013, 09:28 PM
bitch This_Guy, re: #194
Sure, that's fine. If you've read and understood my rules, you'd know to use self-discretion when playing here. Good luck on the dares you're gonna get on those posts.

dareisgood4u
05-30-2013, 09:36 PM
Latest tasks for all breeds — #192, pg13

Roster updated — #191, pg13

bitch This_Guy’s question answered — #195, pg13

A task for Hounds — #176, pg12

A task for bitches — #178, pg12

Recent tasks for Studs, Hogs, Asses and bitches — #172, pg12

Recent tasks for Bulls, Pigs, Hounds and piglets — #169, pg12

dareisgood4u
05-30-2013, 09:46 PM
Thread Concept & Player Guidelines: Read Before You Ask — #109, pg8

dareisgood4u
05-30-2013, 11:35 PM
Players, when changing breeds please do not edit your initial post — notify by submitting a new reply.
I have spotted a couple of such changes (quite by accident), but will not be looking through all past posts. If this applies to you check the latest roster to see if your nickname is right and under the correct breed.

BLiverpool
05-31-2013, 01:28 AM
I'm late to the game but looks like I fit into the Bitch category

spiroslave
05-31-2013, 03:10 AM
i must say defiantly bitch

dareisgood4u
05-31-2013, 03:17 AM
Studs
Bulls
Hogs
Steave / padronefab / omgedu / mikey3120 / worthless slaveboy / FrankiePi / Slipp / rustystar85 / lkjhgfd /
Pigs
slaveboy2319 / wedgied / darewill1 / MessMeUp / wedgiegary / themessyman / wedgielover3 / Vodin30 /
Hounds
Wulfric / robbi11 / XtremeDude / bored_guy / PoisonIvy / JimmJiro / JeffW / humiliatedboyslave / Slipp / AnumaRa / cwmatman / geo0ct / Malecamslave95 / luvnude / Samael / Frostybro / joht2891 / niko90 / LoveFemdom / TheManSlave / lad1 / Andreas45
Asses
Yourdirtyslut / nate2010 / steve101 / bottomslaveboy / lonelysub / I want to be milked /
piglets
Surfsop3 / travis33 / puppyplay / intights / kirrik / humiliation_man1121 / hhansen / jordansLittlePet / HippyBoi / obidientlad / liam1066 / aesop52 / tepxis / kms003 /
bitches
AllyJones / Sexydarer / Studly / bitchboy247 / Willybob / Sissypuppyboy / Buckeyes11 / freindandme / daettil69 / Jake_1 / Synthoras / seahorse / kickskicks / Thekinkyboi / wowo2 / Thad / TheAm / Snodude / bi_sub_slut / BBsex / canadianbeauty / This Guy / Rain Suffer / painslave101 / Adja / Stephanie Brown / sawgerific / BLiverpool / spiroslave /

dareisgood4u
05-31-2013, 03:36 AM
Thanks everyone for voting and commenting on the survey.

I think I've worked out a way to make this way, way simpler. If this works hopefully I can stop coming off as being too anal (no pun intended) and pissed (again, no pun) off. However, making things simpler is probably going to make me seem even more of a lazy ass (no pun, I swear).

I will be implementing changes by editing the original post (#1. pg1) and posting a notice. If not, I will create a brand new thread. Those that are happy with the way things are: thank you, and sorry. But it's going to be, fingers crossed, a drastic reduction that greatly increases possibilities.

Now stand by and stay tuned...

wowo2
05-31-2013, 07:33 AM
Thanks everyone for voting and commenting on the survey.

I think I've worked out a way to make this way, way simpler. If this works hopefully I can stop coming off as being too anal (no pun intended) and pissed (again, no pun) off. However, making things simpler is probably going to make me seem even more of a lazy ass (no pun, I swear).

I will be implementing changes by editing the original post (#1. pg1) and posting a notice. If not, I will create a brand new thread. Those that are happy with the way things are: thank you, and sorry. But it's going to be, fingers crossed, a drastic reduction that greatly increases possibilities.

Now stand by and stay tuned...

What changes will you be making?

Bidare
05-31-2013, 07:48 AM
I'll join as a hound.

sexunseen
05-31-2013, 08:04 AM
I'm in for this and I'm an ass

AzerFox
05-31-2013, 08:28 AM
I'm a piglet according to the bottom of the OP.

Pm or Kik me

BigOTexan
05-31-2013, 08:56 AM
I guess by rules I am hog.

substractive
05-31-2013, 09:18 AM
Im an ass.. PM me

dareisgood4u
05-31-2013, 10:01 AM
I've created a new version of Male Farm "Male Farm (MF/m) - everybody train guys"
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=142577

The rules (if you can call them that) are far more relaxed and it's now, in my opinion, much more like all the other tasking threads — basically free-for-all, do whatever, post whatever. I did still keep it so that the animals are male only, just so there is some legacy of the original concept, but it is open for all guys and girls to post tasks on (yes, animals too).

I think I managed, hoping against hope, to explain how to take part in the game, so check it out if you are interested. Please forgive the fact that there is much redundancy in the explanations, but it seemed necessary to alter the tenor of my instructions to something more similar to that of most of the queries I've received.

This means that this version of Male Farm is now ended. I will no longer be posting tasks for anyone here. I might do it in the other one if absolutely nothing happens with is soon, or if feel so inclined.

To those who have been enjoying this thread, thank you very much for your participation and feed. I hope you got as much kick out of it as I did. If you really enjoyed my ideas and style, I won't be dishing out dares via PM's on demand, but I might be posting below you on a thread so look out!

Everybody else, thanks for playing so far. Please check out the new farm and see if it's more to your liking. Hopefully, people will post tasks on it for you often enough.

dareisgood4u
05-31-2013, 10:02 AM
Bidare, sexunseen, AzerFox, BigOTexan, substractive
Thanks for your interest but this thread is no longer operational, please try instead "Male Farm (MF/m) - everybody train guys"

never_cum
06-14-2013, 08:22 PM
I thought I joined as a BULL earlier

abc12345
06-15-2013, 01:06 PM
I am in as a hog

TheMichael435
06-15-2013, 01:17 PM
Ill be a hound!!!!

subboi7
06-15-2013, 03:48 PM
I'll play as a piglett :D

usamer
06-15-2013, 05:00 PM
i will be a pig

---------------------

spanish 35 years old bicurious submissive

Sunstone
06-17-2013, 02:37 PM
I'll join as a piglet.

minimatt9
06-28-2013, 09:14 AM
This should be fun! :)
I'll be a piglet. I don't mind poo btw.

Artemis91
06-28-2013, 09:36 AM
I'm in as a bitch :D

tacoguys101
06-29-2013, 02:33 PM
I'm in as a bitch

theboygirl
06-30-2013, 02:56 AM
Ill be a bitch for this

sptord
07-01-2013, 09:36 AM
i will play as an ass.

bbcasper15
07-01-2013, 01:08 PM
I will be in as an ass

buckymcb
07-01-2013, 05:43 PM
Bitch!

Likes: cbt, sissyfication, humiliation, self bondage, instruction, public (underneath clothes / not noticeable)

Horselover40582
07-01-2013, 06:43 PM
Can I play too pleases

murhings
07-01-2013, 07:12 PM
I guess I'm joining as an Ass

Sissypooper
07-01-2013, 08:47 PM
I'll be a bitch

sissyjacki
07-01-2013, 11:42 PM
Im definately a bitch... Im smooth, i love to dress in cute girly things and i have a bunch of toys... Go easy on me at first please ;)

nattybum
07-03-2013, 12:40 AM
ill sign up as a bitch :) i love this

JJMORGIE
07-03-2013, 11:29 PM
I'm in as a piglet OR a bitch - what is needed more?

JJMORGIE
07-03-2013, 11:41 PM
Yeah I'm a piglet.

ferrari909
07-04-2013, 04:57 AM
Looks like i'm a little piglet :p Do we have to do the piglet dares already mentioned or is it from this post onward?

Alexis Rune
07-04-2013, 05:15 AM
Wrong thread.

boundboy2013
07-04-2013, 07:12 PM
i guess im in as an ass :)

john.smith7171
07-04-2013, 07:25 PM
im in as a bitch

boundboy2013
07-05-2013, 03:28 PM
any tasks for asses this weekend?

slave_boy93
07-17-2013, 08:56 AM
I'd love to join as a bitch if thats allowed

jack10
07-17-2013, 11:04 AM
can I join as a piglet :)

gunner
07-19-2013, 05:07 PM
I will join the asses.

JPS
07-19-2013, 05:34 PM
I'll be a bitch. No Illegal, Family, Pain or Dirty(Poo, Pee). Wedgie is fine.

Sexydarer
07-19-2013, 05:51 PM
All add ass to my bitch statues

deepsix
07-19-2013, 08:47 PM
Looking at the "Farm Breed Requirements" I must enter as a Bitch.

fremore2
07-20-2013, 04:32 PM
I'll play as a hound

Horselover40582
07-25-2013, 05:32 PM
I'll play as a hound

spen
07-25-2013, 05:34 PM
ill play as a hog

malesub77
07-30-2013, 05:54 AM
I,m a bitch. I love being fucked and sucking cock.

Haza1198
09-15-2013, 02:54 PM
I'll play as a bitch.

people
09-16-2013, 06:33 PM
I'm in as a stud

lostfan87
09-16-2013, 11:52 PM
Pig joining here

corvon
09-17-2013, 02:10 AM
Well I'm almost a Stud but looks like I will have to be a Bitch so. Im a Bitch in this then.

krisslave
10-25-2013, 02:44 PM
i will be asses. Can i?