PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/slave seeks 30+/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

malka21
05-26-2013, 11:32 AM
28/male/slave seeks 30+/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Hello !

I had found a Master for a few weeks but then he went silent so I'm searching again. I changed some things in my ad:

Currently looking for a Master or a Mistress for online training and humiliation or, if I'm lucky enough, real life partnership. However, I'm a realistic, and it's very unlikely that I found someone close by, so I'm open to every proposal for virtual domination from all around the world ! English is not my primary language but I'll do my best.

I'm 28, French, average build. About my interest, I like to submit to a proud dominant personnality and I prefer older Masters. I have some experience in:
anal play, dildo, dilation, orgasm control, tease and denial, forced masturbation, bondage, cbt, role play, forced nudity, humiliation, cum play
I Dislike: heavy pain, pee, public
Hard limit: scat or messy things, blood, permanent, anything that involves a trip to the hospital or illegal...
I'm curious and can experiment new things as long as we speak together about it. I was talked into trying chastity before but haven't done it yet, so it could also be part of your training since I'm now curious about it.

I have toys, a webcam and I'm willing to use it to perform online, executing your orders. Though I'm a submissive, I'm not a naive person and Internet is far from being a safe place... I won't show you my face and always wear a hood online.
Of course if you don't show me your face or wish to remain hidden behind a mask to protect your identity too, it's only fair and it doesn't bother me at all.

If we get along well it could be a long term relationship, although real life will always prevail over Internet. You'll be informed if I can no longer play online. If you have any other question, PM me please, I'll be waiting for you !