PDA

View Full Version : 34/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (very strict)

william x
05-24-2013, 11:45 PM
34/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (very strict)

Hi im William x and i live in Victoria in Australia. Im not the best looking guy around and i have a few extra pounds on me but that shouldn't matter in a master slave relationship and i don't judge others on there looks ether when im looking for a slave.

Im looking for a slave that can be male or female but i would prefer a female if i could find one. If not i am quite happy with a male slave.

I would prefer someone young around 18 to 20 if i could find one but i am willing to take a slave of any age.

I am the sort of master that thrives on praise from people so any slave i choose must show me respect obedience and praise me for as much as possible for being a good master to them.

A webcam is preferable but not essential.
I do prefer someone with a camera as my slave as i will want and need to see proof of task done (no head shots on pics)

I prefer to find a long term slave that will be submissive in there tasks and follow orders to the letter when i give them.

What i want in a slave and what i want them to do as my slave.
Honesty
Commitment
Prepared to make a big effort to please me at all times
Nudity
Light humiliation
Daily tasks involving daily routines
All my slaves likes and things they mite like to try will be incorporated into there routines.

I will give you my email address when i contact you if i except you as my slave and we can start from there.

I can set up Skype or any other free messenger service if requested to do so by my slave if needed.

If you are interested please contact me and tell me as much detail as you can about yourself your likes and limits and your experience if any.

MUST BE OPEN MINDED AND SERIOUS ABOUT THERE COMMITMENT TO ME.

Xwad13
05-29-2013, 06:15 AM
Hello,

I read your ad and I think you might like to be my Master.

Here is my ad where I describe what I am looking for. If you think you are interested, write me back.

Thank you.