PDA

View Full Version : new profile

nolz95
07-31-2008, 08:57 PM
i was wondering if I could somehow make a new profile but still use the same email address as my other profile.:confused:

SubMissChievous
07-31-2008, 09:10 PM
I'm not quite sure what you mean so I'm gonna answer 2 questions & hope of those answer actually answer your question (do I make sense?! lol)

Okay if what you want is to edit your profile: Go to your control panel (upper left screen) then under "settings & options" click on "edit profile". No need to change email addy for that.

Now, if what you meant was "Can I create another account?" Yes you can. I think (actually I'm almost sure) that you can use the same addy.

That being said, if that's what you meant I'm not quite sure why you would want to create another account... If it's just a username reason you can always PM depp & ask him nicely to do so.

If there's another reason like let's just say for example make yourself older... (just a thought that crossed my mind here I swear I never saw any members try this before *joke*)... just remember that we (the staff) will know it's you ;) :)

nolz95
07-31-2008, 09:16 PM
:Dthanks chloe.i was hoping i could change my username so ill ask depp:D