PDA

View Full Version : Clip Pain

userben
03-18-2007, 03:05 PM
http://www.sxc.hu/pic/m/t/th/theliberat/355617_paper_clip.jpg
Ok here another good one that if done right hurts a lot. The good thing is you really can’t screw this punishment up. So u take the clip u see in the picyure above and put in on the head of the penis or on the sack. The one thing i'm not sure on is if the bigger clips hurt more. But in my expecers the smaller ones hurt a lot more. If you keep it on for 1-10 min. it hurts just taking it off. HAVE FUN:) :) ;)

cheesy dude
03-18-2007, 03:09 PM
good one userben, your right after you get use to the pain taking it off is really really hard. It kills and you want to keep it on, but then it just gats harder to take off lol.

good punishment

Musty 21
03-18-2007, 06:27 PM
this is a good punishment. I do it a lot and i usualy have it on for about 30 minutes. I use a clothspin though and stick it on the head of my penis and get it as far as i can go. It dosn't hurt after a while but its horible taking it off. Easy, simple, and painful.

Glutgod
05-02-2007, 04:53 PM
Yea smaller ones hurt more, and ow they hurt like hell.

cadi14
05-30-2007, 08:06 AM
For girls putting the smaller ones on their nipples or cunt hurts a lot to

my master had me put one on each side of my pussy on the cunt lips and slowly attach weights for thirty mins, it was two lbs every 2 mins for 30 mins and i started with 5 lbs already on

Seven7Dust
04-14-2008, 03:36 AM
I've had to put two of those on my sack and 1 on each nipple, then had strings tied as tightly as possible between the two (forcing you to curl up with your knees near your ears).

The thing about that position is, it's such a good position for a ton of other dares! and as long as your hands are bound, you really are helpless to move since pulling them off without unclipping them would be ridiculous pain.

walshy007
05-10-2008, 10:42 AM
ive done this before,
i was tied up naked in a dare game and they decided to put 5 on my balls and 1 on each nipple then flick them. i was like that for 20 mins.
and i only have 1 word to that...............

OUCH!

mistressmegs
05-17-2008, 02:39 PM
I love using clamps. They are so painful

I had to put one on each nipple and 3 or four on my cunt. They hurt alot taking off

Kinshin
05-17-2008, 06:21 PM
I love those clips... but hard to get people to put them on lol. or am I the only one that seems to have this issue :D

DaniBlonde
05-17-2008, 07:07 PM
Ur the only one :P. But yes this is a great dare and the blood rushing back into the skin HURTS SOOO BAD!

Roswell
05-17-2008, 07:17 PM
Eh. I'll need to give this a try sometime. So, as a guy, what's the best place to pinch/thing to do while pinching/duration to leave on?

OwnMe77
05-17-2008, 09:30 PM
a classic but always effective dare/punishment

Ghost
05-18-2008, 05:08 PM
Hurts as heck...
I had suffer that dare before.. and is fun
but mean while you have them on... ahhhh is a lot of pain

Jasdebi
08-23-2008, 09:27 AM
Maybe u can attach a change to it for female and clip in on the pussy the pull it hard

orochimaru100%
02-15-2009, 05:09 AM
clothing pegs work good to!

rpUral
02-15-2009, 05:53 AM
Used this as a punishment once, and had the girl put it on her clit. After it had been on awhile, I had her pull it off by one leg of the clip. Very, very painful.

Coyote
02-24-2009, 07:45 PM
i have done this before. it hurts really bad when you take it off. all the blood flows back drastically fast.

Seven7Dust
09-06-2009, 11:45 PM
Ok here another good one that if done right hurts a lot. The good thing is you really can’t screw this punishment up. So u take the clip u see in the picyure above and put in on the head of the penis or on the sack. The one thing i'm not sure on is if the bigger clips hurt more. But in my expecers the smaller ones hurt a lot more. If you keep it on for 1-10 min. it hurts just taking it off. HAVE FUN:) :) ;)

I actually had a couple on my nuts and a couple on my nipples and then had both areas spanked with a wooden spoon about 50 times each.

Hurt like hell, tiny bits of blood afterward but it was intense and quite exciting. :)

Star Shadows
09-08-2009, 06:56 AM
For girls putting the smaller ones on their nipples or cunt hurts a lot to

my master had me put one on each side of my pussy on the cunt lips and slowly attach weights for thirty mins, it was two lbs every 2 mins for 30 mins and i started with 5 lbs already on

God i feel sorry for you :(

SpanishIllusion
12-06-2009, 07:05 PM
Goodness, those clips are the worst. Before I could find any clothspins in my house I found a bunch of those clips. The really tiny ones. They don't really open much and hurt like crazy. I still (even after conditioning with clothespins) can't have them on for more than a minute ;_;

Painslut
03-02-2010, 11:49 AM
My master does this to me all the time. I have to leave one on each nipple for an hour thn take them off and put them on th other way (if on horizontal first then puttin on landscape just after really hurts) he also flicks them but luckily for me I enjoy nipple pain lol

odikin
03-02-2010, 12:09 PM
Yes these are serious and my nipples just love them.
Put them on so they are vertical, then twist them so they are horizontal, then insert a thin rod so they get locked in place like that.
attach some weight to the rod if u like

CrazyDaz
03-10-2010, 10:30 AM
If you can't get hold of them around the house, tiny clothes pegs which are normally used to hang up xmas cards ect. are very effective, better then normaly clothes pegs.

CanChick93
03-10-2010, 01:52 PM
I love putting clips on either side of my pussy. I don't even have to touch and I get SO wet.

Kink31m
03-14-2010, 03:17 AM
If you can't get hold of them around the house, tiny clothes pegs which are normally used to hang up xmas cards ect. are very effective, better then normaly clothes pegs.

I know exactly what you mean and yeah they are great all along cock and scrot. But think they are buried in the attic. Got a big clip here though might just put it on as I shower.

citruspunch
03-19-2010, 12:32 PM
The tiny clips are absolutely brutal on my nipples, and I couldn't even think about putting them on my clit. It makes me lightheaded to keep them on for just 30 seconds. It makes me shudder to just think about them.

slavem4u
04-02-2010, 09:09 PM
i once served a wonder evil Mistress who would put the small binder clips on my nipples and then take either one or both of the metal pieces off the clip. She would hide the metal pieces around the house to ensure that i did a good job of cleaning Her house. Once I found all of them, i would present them to Her. If i did a good job, then She would put the metal pieces back on the clip and remove them. If not, then She would put the metal pieces back one just long enough to pull the clips off rotate them a half turn, re-attach, remove the metal pieces and hide them again. She was sooo evil but then this motivated me to clean really fast but also not miss a thing.
i love and hate binder clips.