PDA

View Full Version : Home alone for the weekend!

slutboy
07-30-2008, 04:45 PM
So, i'm home alone this weekend and am looking for any dares or rules that getDare can provide me. My only limits are heavy public and heavy pain. Try and give me a challenge. Thanks.

slutboy
07-31-2008, 02:18 PM
Come on guys, I thought i'd get at least one or two dares.

Davros
07-31-2008, 02:33 PM
Come on guys, I thought i'd get at least one or two dares.

And you might if you're patient... there's all of tomorrow yet :)

Knots101
07-31-2008, 02:37 PM
My dares,

You are now a dog untill your parents are home.
You must walk around on all fours
Have something in your ass that resebles a tail the whole time. (naked or clothed)
If the phone or door been rings bark once and then awnser it normaly.
If you need to pee or poo do it outside in back yard (may be to public)

:) hope thats something

slutboy
07-31-2008, 02:42 PM
Yeah that's great thanks, i'll definately do that.

banneduser
07-31-2008, 02:49 PM
Dogs also dont get to cum... so no cumming for you at all! you are only allowed 10 minutes of wanking per day and they must be in 2 minute slots and seperated by at least one hour. You may not edge AT ALL! and certainly no cumming. if you fial in this you must ask for a punishment in this thread.

You may next cum after your parents are back and after a full 15 minutes of anal fucking.

Enjoy ;)

slutboy
07-31-2008, 02:53 PM
That's a hard one. I'll do my best but I don't think i'll be able to go all weekend.

banneduser
07-31-2008, 03:06 PM
Well if you cant go all weekend then cum and accept any punishments given on this thread, up to 10 :P

Davros
07-31-2008, 03:06 PM
Dip your dick into every drink you have before drinking.

banneduser
07-31-2008, 03:09 PM
I like that idea so im going to expand on it and say that a small amount (dont starve yourself here) of everything you eat must be placed in your underwear from the time you start your meal to the time you go to bed. this means that if you have sausage egg and beans youd need a small peice of sausage, and of egg and a small scoop of beans.

do this all day and shower/clean ONLY at the end of the day.

EDIT: at the end of the day eat all of this food well before you clean your teeth (no cheating ;)) If thats a limit then just clean it off

Davros
07-31-2008, 03:10 PM
Find a pair of your mum's panties and wear them for 2 hours. You must give yourself a wedgie everytime you go into a different room :)

slutboy
07-31-2008, 06:55 PM
So the food has to stay in my underwear for the rest of the day and then I eat it and get clean before I go to bed?

And for the wedgie one, how long should the wedgie last? Should i give myself a new wedgie after going into a new room or just leave it and pull harder?

These are great though, thanks. If you can come up with more i'd be happy to do them.

banneduser
08-01-2008, 03:01 PM
So the food has to stay in my underwear for the rest of the day and then I eat it and get clean before I go to bed?

you got it! Let me know how it tastes!

slutboy
08-02-2008, 12:30 PM
I'm sorry, but I couldn't last any longer, I had to cum. But I will take any punishments given to me in this thread.

PushMyLimits
08-02-2008, 03:38 PM
I'm sorry, but I couldn't last any longer, I had to cum. But I will take any punishments given to me in this thread.

your first punishment is to find a pair of your mother's dirty panties and shove them in your mouth and keep them there for an hour.

You should paddle your testicles, too - just for fun.

Tom2Die
08-03-2008, 09:43 AM
go outside naked and lie on the lawn for 5 mins. if a neigbour asks you tell em you want an all round tan.

soldier
08-03-2008, 10:13 AM
Have a dangerwank. You must be naked in the sitting room 5 minutes before your parents are due home. You muct finish yourself off, clean up and get out before they come in.