PDA

View Full Version : looking for embarassing ass games!

smellygirl
07-29-2008, 05:51 PM
I am looking for some naughty, fun, creative, embarrassing things i can do to the boyfriend!

Ideally, anal play can be involved.

We have already tried a lot of obvious things (spanking, dildo in his ass, ice cubes in his ass, popsicle in his ass!), so I am looking for fun new ways to embarrass him and violate his bottom!

thanks!

banneduser
07-29-2008, 05:53 PM
Inspect it! Get him to go to the toilet and afterwards make him lay on the bed and tell him you'rre going to inspect his asshole for anything he missed. Start looking, probing etc... and then say something like "wait there, i think i need my gloves..." and go get some rubber gloves, cover them in toothpaste as lube and give him an anal examination, inside and out, then make him lick the gloves completely clean.

If poop is a limit then make sure he cleans it properly!

Could try a piss enema too hehe! Lucky guy!

smellygirl
08-01-2008, 03:42 PM
not into poop, but this sounds like a fun idea!
i like the humiliation aspects also
anyone have any other fun butthole games?

banneduser
08-01-2008, 03:46 PM
You could tie him down in a bent over position and tickle is asshole and ass crack with a feather, get him at the top of his ass crack where it turns into his spine, seems really sensitive there ;)

smellygirl
08-01-2008, 03:59 PM
nice idea. this makes me realize we haven't explored tying up at all!

banneduser
08-01-2008, 04:47 PM
*gasp* What kind of kinky couple are you people?! no ropes?!

Well you could also tie him down and insert things in his ass or rub them around his ass hole and make him guess what it is. for every one he gets one minute (or whatever) of something he enjoys, eg a 69, BJ, etc... For every one he doesnt guess within a minute or 30 secs he has to do something for you that you enjoy, eg licking your pussy/ass, foot massage etc...

useingmee
08-10-2008, 09:50 AM
blind fold him and bend him over chair or table. get different ibjects or food and put each in his ass and make guess what it is. everytime he gets it right you give him a treat. If he gets it wrong you put something bigger and deeper in his ass.

rccbomb
08-10-2008, 12:59 PM
if you want some stuff i can give you some ideas
add me

smellygirl
08-11-2008, 05:55 PM
good one, usingme!

that give me an idea - the prize for guessing right is that he gets to kiss my ass or pussy. the punishment for guessing wrong is that i pull it out of his ass and stick it in his mouth! (assuming his ass is clean... ish!) or at least rub it in his face and let him smell it.

will have to try some of these soon! what else?

useingmee
08-12-2008, 09:57 PM
Could always get non toxic paint to put in his ass and make fart art as i call it. used it like enima over paper with different colors. give it away as gifts but dont tell anyone how you made it. Your secrete

smellygirl
08-13-2008, 06:33 PM
that's funny. he is always trying get me to let him give me an enema so he can watch it squirt out. he would love to do this one to me, though he doesn't like to get enemas himself. good one!

cuckslut
08-25-2008, 04:04 AM
give him an emema, but make him hold it and only let him relese it into a metal bucket in the middle of the room, the sound is better if its metal.

dress him up in you clothes, panties, stockings, etc. and tie him up and tell him that if he takes it like a girl then he has to dress like a girl, make him beg for the cock deep in his arse, and make him say that he a cock loving sissy, that can be very humilating. you could also use a strap on to push a peeled banana up his arse, it will break up and get all mashed up during buggery, and will end up all over you strap on, which of course with him being tied up, you will make him lick off your strapon.

depending if you dont mind things being put up your arse, then you could tie him down to the bed, put some food up your own arse, then have anal sex with him( up ur arse not his), then after he has cum in ur arse, you can make he eat up his pudding, force him to lick it out of your arse, with his cum too.
you can of course leave out the anal, and just have him eating food from your arse.

also i tend to find us blokes are quite eger to do dirty and disgusting things pre cumming, but after cumming thats a different story, doing them then turns into something humiliating :D so it is always a good idea to tie us up so we have no choice, oh this can be true of dressing in gf's panties too.

i hope you two have lots of fun

fun-dave
08-25-2008, 09:54 AM
fill an empyt wine bottle with water and make him sit on it! then roll over and have it trickle in to his arse like a portable enema and u can have him sit for aslong as u want before he rolls over and begins the enema!

or

put a carrot in the freezer and put that up his arse freezing cold!

or

use a long carrot as a double dildo! on your ass and his ass!

hope there ok :)

smellygirl
08-25-2008, 06:45 PM
thanks for the ideas!

we are both into having stuff up our butts. not too sure about enema expulsion into a bucket - neither of us is much into pooping, though he is always wanting to see ME squirt stuff out of my butt.

the only time we talked about him dressing as a girl was for a fantasy of mine to do a pretend girl-girl thing, though we never did it. but that could be fun.

cuckslut is definitely right - once he cums, he is done with the whole thing. but before that, he is willing to try whatever i suggest! i bet he would eat a banana out of my ass if i let him put it in there!