PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

camcam
05-16-2013, 03:51 PM
21/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Owned by pat1992

camcam
05-16-2013, 03:55 PM
I also have skype that will be avalible over pm!

camcam
06-10-2013, 02:44 PM
Hello everyone. I honestly just need to be controlled and not have any choice in my life!! Sad but true!!

About me

I am 5'9, I don't know how much I weigh but I have a 28" waist so can easily pass as a woman. I have not been trained unfortunatly and that is what i am looking for most importantly! i would live to say "yes i am a slave, tes i have been trained".I still go to college so am busy most days but summer soon so plenty of Funtime yeaaaa!!!

Me as a slave

As for my slave life; I am real woman! Currently I have panties, bra, heels and costumes available on request. I love crossdressing and have a costume to fit nearly every personality!! however i need to know weather u like the good girls or the dark horses ;)!! i also have a wonderwoman costume which would b my most popular!!! I would love to try new things and fetishes like I have always wanted to try foot fetish stuff or self bondage!

Limits

I do have a few limits besides the regular ones (nothing illlegal, family, ect.), i live with my parents so it needs to b quiet and to get stuff b4 we actually start because i don't want to b running around when they might catch me. Also because of this I will not b available to crossdress fully often but I may be able to if I get advanced notice! For any more info just ask below or by pm.

Final notes

I hope this was enough information. If you still have questions, I am willing to answer them by PM. I have no preference to gender as long as they will be a good trainer and master/mistress..

Thank you for reading
And a side note to manbearpig thank you as I used your ad as a template!!