PDA

View Full Version : copy plezzz...

boser moses
03-17-2007, 08:48 PM
heres a dare

go to your public libary or anyother place you can think of that has a copy machine.

and photo copy your but or your dick

if your at a party, (and if there is one) copy it at the house and show the group (kida like public nudity)
or
for the person giving the dare, have the person getting the dare to chose anyone from the group that they think is a good artist.
then you make them both go into a room.
and the artist has to draw a picture of there gentils (or naked body) and show the group.

depp=noob=lol
03-18-2007, 12:09 AM
Dont SIT on it with your butt, i saw enough copymachines braking because of that. And i dont think that you like glass in your ass!

Musty 21
03-18-2007, 03:00 PM
most copy machines break because of people sitting on them, for some extra fun, find something that looks like the thing ur copying, and see if people know the diffrence

Powerstrip
03-18-2007, 03:27 PM
Why not find a quite corner of the library and "have fun" ;)

Spanner
10-18-2008, 04:26 PM
Here is a dare I wanted to submit, but didn't want to open a new thread for, cause it fits ok here.

Make a nude photo of yourself. Go to a library, make a copy of the picture and leave it there in the output tray of the machine. If you cover your face on the photo before copying you might even wait somewhere around the machine (reading a book) and keep an eye on the next person who uses the machine.