PDA

View Full Version : Frustrate a 19F with dares

Yoshii
05-12-2013, 10:01 AM
I'm currently not allowed to cum, but being on no-touch for women (or at least myself) is really no fun because it doesn't do anything unless I'm playing with myself. For the next three days I have some time for myself and I'm looking forward to doing some simple dares to just make me crave my orgasm a bit more. I've had my last orgasm yesterday and I'm trying to get myself to the state where I'm really begging for that permission to cum.

Simply, I'm looking for dares that are original, fast and easy to do and are within my limits. Please do keep in mind however that even if your dare is within my limits, I won't necessarily do it if I feel like I don't have the time for it or it's not interesting enough. Also, I am studying home during the next whole week so I can't do the dares all the time.

Additional limits for this are insertions and anal.

Hugglebuggle
05-12-2013, 10:42 AM
I'm currently not allowed to cum, but being on no-touch for women (or at least myself) is really no fun because it doesn't do anything unless I'm playing with myself. For the next three days I have some time for myself and I'm looking forward to doing some simple dares to just make me crave my orgasm a bit more. I've had my last orgasm yesterday and I'm trying to get myself to the state where I'm really begging for that permission to cum.

Simply, I'm looking for dares that are original, fast and easy to do and are within my limits. Please do keep in mind however that even if your dare is within my limits, I won't necessarily do it if I feel like I don't have the time for it or it's not interesting enough. Also, I am studying home during the next whole week so I can't do the dares all the time.

Additional limits for this are insertions and anal.

i too am on a denial, i have had both holes stuffed and my clit stimulated all night for 3 or 4 nights now an dares throughout the day.

a dare that i was given was to tie a chord, string or rope around my waste so it couldn't be pulled down with the long end of the rope at the back, then to bring it up in between my legs and tie a large knot to go over my clit, then tie it tightly to the front. it is very stimulating yet once you get used to it, you don't notice it too much and it just makes you horny without you even really noticing. i think that you should wear this for the next three days (an nights) good luck denial buddy, i hope you like my dare, please let me know if you are planning to do it :)

IcanseetheLight
05-12-2013, 11:01 AM
Try THIS (http://agonizingabstinence.blogspot.de/2010/11/20-minute-clit-massage.html?zx=bd25ed943e8818f5) if you really want to get in the mood.

compaq
05-12-2013, 12:03 PM
fast and easy? here we go:

During you stay at home you will do some excercise every 2 hours (use a timer). Wear nipple clamps and do 25 pushups, 25 sit ups and 25 jumping jacks. After that flick your clit with your rubber band 25 times.

Yoshii
05-13-2013, 01:35 AM
I will definitely try the crotch rope once I find a piece of rope appropriate for that. I've done it before but only during the night so this ought to be fun. :)

Try THIS if you really want to get in the mood.
I've done that once before, but it doesn't really do much for me, mainly just because all of the counting and whatnot keeps me from really getting into it. I might do this at some point though.

fast and easy? here we go:

During you stay at home you will do some excercise every 2 hours (use a timer). Wear nipple clamps and do 25 pushups, 25 sit ups and 25 jumping jacks. After that flick your clit with your rubber band 25 times.
I'm going to spend my entire day home because of studying, so in twelve hours it would be 150 of everything and I'm unfortunately not fit enough for that. I could do the sit ups and jumping jacks, but I'm going to have to lower the number of the push ups or just leave them out.

MLPDRACO
05-13-2013, 07:02 AM
I liked the snap idea. We can start with you naked, wearing a dog collar, and then tie your tits with 3 rubber bands each.

now you have to rub you clit and edge. when you are close to cum, stop rubbing yourself and snap each nipple 5 times with a rubber band.

then restart to rub your clit, but this time with sandpapper or one emery board. edge. when you are close to cum, stop it and snap each nipple 10 times.

time to release the tits and rubb your poor nipples. you will do it sat in a pillow/chair arm/on your ankles, anything that u can move your ass back and foward, rubbing your pussy with the movement. when you are close to edge (this time you wont even edge, but get close to it), you will snap your clit with the rubber band... lets say, how many letters you have in your real full name? thats the number you will snap yourself.

remember u cant cum and have fun

Yoshii
05-13-2013, 07:11 AM
MLPDRACO - Read my limits.

I have the crotchrope on now and it's getting to be pretty interesting. I did make a knot to rub over my clit, but I kind of have problems keeping it there. It slips to either side of my clit and doesn't really stimulate me as much as I'd like to.

dommale
05-13-2013, 09:14 AM
MLPDRACO - Read my limits.

I have the crotchrope on now and it's getting to be pretty interesting. I did make a knot to rub over my clit, but I kind of have problems keeping it there. It slips to either side of my clit and doesn't really stimulate me as much as I'd like to.

add some tape to hold it there ;) and Hugglebuggle nice to see u passed on my dare

Ace_E360
05-13-2013, 06:45 PM
If the knot is sliding, the crotch rope isn't tight enough.

Try this. Get an emery board or piece of sandpaper. Now, you will be writing 20 lines, five copies of the phrases set of below. After each set of five lines, kneel in the corner for five minutes, holding a quarter to the wall with your nose and slowly (one stroke per 2-3 seconds) rubbing the emery board along your clit. Then edge and do the next set of lines. If you make a mistake in one of your lines, the set doesn't count. Give yourself fifty fast strokes with the emery board and then go immediately to do your corner time. If you drop the coin, restart that section of corner time.

The phrases:

Though I am horny, I must not cum.
I must frustrate my sopping pussy at the whims of strangers.
I will not cum until I have met the criterion set for my release.
Though I ache to cum, I shall instead stimulate my greedy cunt, that my eventual release may be all the more pleasurable.

Remember, you're not done until you have 20 complete and correct lines. If you're feeling really daring (I suspect this violates your public limit, but I'll suggest it as an extra anyway) write each set on its own index card with your email or GD name and the web address and leave them on buses/in subways/at the mall/wherever public that they might be found.