PDA

View Full Version : 18/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

ixel
05-10-2013, 06:56 PM
18/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hi, I am Lexi. I am a young, 18 year old girl. FIrst, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am about 5'5, with long brown hair and brown eyes. I am a little thick, but am currently getting in shape. I have B cup breasts. I am not very self confident, and a bit shy. I have never had a Master before, but I have been interested in BDSM for years. I am completely untrained and have few limits. The only ones that I have (that I know of) are scat and knife-play.

As for what I am looking for here, I would like a long term relationship. I would like to be owned. I am currently in high school, so I do live at home with my parents. I would like an offline relationship, but it isn't necessary.

If you are interested, I am happy to answer any further questions.

Thank you.

dalzub
05-10-2013, 07:02 PM
Good luck in your search

Bartholin27
05-10-2013, 10:01 PM
I am looking for a girl that is open-minded.

So... I'm curious to see if you'd be interested in a different approach.... I'm basically made out of awesome ( fit, friendly, and slightly clever too! ) but more on that later.

I am wondering if you'd be willing to see how long you can last. I'd have you tease yourself (lightly at first) and you'd do your best to withhold yourself from orgasm. With fastidious intent, deliberately take you to the edge.... and... well the rest would be up to you, but it lasts longer if you don't *blushing* well, you know.

I'd like to get to know ya a bit before we get to the hardcore business of teasing, so contact me immediately if interested.

I think you'll like what you find... if you're up to the challenge.

Pantylover152
05-10-2013, 10:33 PM
I'd love to chat with you further! I PMd you. Let us know when you've been claimed!

vulcan
05-11-2013, 01:53 AM
Sorry but I am always very dubious about ads from people who have only joined in the last few days and have no real profile, no pic and no info either.
The other thing you might want to think about is, if you would prefer an offline relationship you really need to let people know whereabouts you live. Otherwise how can we know if you are near enough for real world stuff.

Try to improve this and you will have a better chance of a good outcome. Good luck.

shabbyface
05-11-2013, 09:20 AM
i've send you a pm slave...

Master4SlaveF
05-11-2013, 10:11 AM
Good luck in your search

ihcnip
05-11-2013, 09:21 PM
hey if your interested message me. Look forward to your response

thefunman
05-12-2013, 05:23 AM
I am interested. If you want to discuss more pm me.

shadoweater
05-12-2013, 05:37 PM
You said you'd like an offline relationship. What is your location? That way, people who may be close enough to make that happen can respond.

Jamston
05-12-2013, 05:40 PM
Hey I am currently in search for a female slave and you meet everything I am looking for.. I am highly interested in you and if you would like to sort out a relationship or contract,message me thanks. :)