PDA

View Full Version : how can I tell if my girlfriend will be into bondage

selfbondagemann
05-09-2013, 07:04 PM
I didnt know where else to post this but I was wondering on how I would be able to tell or get my girlfriend into bondage. I'm a sub but she doesnt know that cause I'm only one when I'm horny. Is there any way I can see if she is a dom or even if she is into the same stuff as me?

Sharp Shooter
05-09-2013, 08:06 PM
Buy a pair of handcuffs, even furry ones, and leave them on the counter. Say that you got them from a friend who had a bachelor party or something. He had a few pairs already so he gave that set to you and your lady. If she's curious, just start playing.

Grindboy
05-10-2013, 01:51 AM
To quote a modern day author, entertainer, philosopher and "animals interrupting sporting events" gif critic...

USE YOUR WORDS!!

But in all seriousness just ask her! "hey honey, do you think we could try adding a little spice in the bedroom?" something like that should work. Or even "I get really turned on by being tied up, I would really love to explore this with you but if you don't want to that's fine"

Also the correct place for this would be in the advice section in the lounge. :)

Sharp Shooter
05-10-2013, 08:13 AM
Really, Grindboy? You're just going to cut right to the chase and expect open and honest communication in a male/female relationship to work? No. No. No. Everyone knows that you have to play games, you have to beat around the bush, you have to do everything possible to avoid saying what you actually mean. Doing what you suggest is a guaranteed way to have a lasting relationship, going exactly contrary to today's norm. :D

In truth, both of our suggestions can work well together. Mine just used a prop to start the conversation that needs to happen. But make it fun and keep it light. Bondage can be a tremendously effective relationship builder if you already have trust established.