PDA

View Full Version : Shaving Tips

Powerstrip
03-17-2007, 01:25 PM
OK, I really don't know where to put this, so feel free to move it to it's correct place.

Basically I want some tips on shaving "downstairs". I have an electric shaver (but have heard it's not good for the balls) so have settled to just cut the hair with scissors (unless anyone knows better)

Does anyone have tips on how best to do this and what to watch out for (apart from slicing your nads apart)

TIA :)

depp=noob=lol
03-18-2007, 12:16 AM
OK, I really don't know where to put this, so feel free to move it to it's correct place.

i think that this should be in the lounge

anyway the best thing is to just cut it as little as possible with the sicsor, after doing that, you have too use the razor, this will work the fastest and the safiest. and btw dont shave upwards, allways downwards, that is a lot easyer.

Musty 21
03-18-2007, 03:12 PM
use a razor that is DULL make sure it is dull or else it will cut u, very painful trust me i know. I use my razor that I used for shaving normaly and when it gets too dull it goes down farther and it is used in the shower. Always shave in the shower, and if it just needs a small trim, use a scissors and, i shave mine about every week.

userben
03-18-2007, 04:49 PM
if u are shaveing pubs use lots of shaveing cream and if your hair down there is long use a sciors to trim your pubs down to the skin then shave it USE LOT OF SHAVING CREAM and after u shave if it start to itch u goldman powder or what ever it is called

Powerstrip
03-19-2007, 11:21 AM
Well this is getting moved about a bit :P

Anyway, I took a pair of scissors to the area and had fun. I need to do more, but I don't think I will shave (I'll try short, whether I want to go smooth is another matter)

Thanks for the help guys :)