PDA

View Full Version : 28/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location

Mistress Marie
05-09-2013, 09:59 AM
28/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location

Hi!

I am looking for a submissive who is into feminization, if you're not, no need to get in touch.
All other "kinks" are negotiable.
I also like : anal, discipline, humiliation, mild pain, cbt, sensation play, hidden/semi public, chastity, masturbation and orgasm control, cum play
I'm probably forgetting some. You don't have to be in all that and I wouldn't ask for something in your limits.

I have a preference for younger slaves (18-25), but I can take on older ones as well. I couldn't care less about your looks or your experience.

Send me a private message including your likes and limits as well as any useful information.

pantieboy25
05-10-2013, 08:43 AM
hello miss, im willing to play in anyway you want and fullfill all your needs. give me a message and i will do all you want of me

rudyk
05-11-2013, 02:16 PM
Hello Miss, I want to be your slave and please you, serve you. Can you please spare some time to chat with me?
28/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location

Hi!

I am looking for a submissive who is into feminization, if you're not, no need to get in touch.
All other "kinks" are negotiable.
I also like : anal, discipline, humiliation, mild pain, cbt, sensation play, hidden/semi public, chastity, masturbation and orgasm control, cum play
I'm probably forgetting some. You don't have to be in all that and I wouldn't ask for something in your limits.

I have a preference for younger slaves (18-25), but I can take on older ones as well. I couldn't care less about your looks or your experience.

Send me a private message including your likes and limits as well as any useful information.