PDA

View Full Version : Chastity Cage smaller base rings

Grindboy
05-07-2013, 03:42 PM
Hey gang,

I bought a cheap chastity device from eBay. Unfortunately although I'm 5 inches hard I'm a paltry 1 inch soft. As a result I can slip out of the top of my cage and move it enough (while inside the cage) that the stimulation allows me to cum.

I think both issues can be rectified by a smaller base ring but I have no idea where to get them. No where online seems to sell base rings for my device.

Here's the one I bought (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/390579588601?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649)

It seems to be a fairly common design I'm currently wearing the 1.5 inch ring so maybe a 1.25 or 1 inch would be better if they exist.

I hope someone can point me in the right direction

Many Thanks

Michael

[edit] OK guys, I think I have a plan! I'm a hardware hacker, maker and fixer, so naturally I'm going to modify my device! There is a brilliant product called Sugru it is a self setting silicone rubber that adheres to just about anything. I'm simply going to mold it to the inside of my ring to make it smaller! The added benefit being that it'll be slightly grippier than the metal alone so should solve both problems! If anyone is interested I'll make a blog post about the process and the result. Thanks to everyone that looked at this thread in the hope that they could help :)