PDA

View Full Version : Toilet Paper Dares

depp=noob=lol
03-17-2007, 09:57 AM
here are some dares involving toiletpaper. Do you know more? then post them in a reply!

1) make underwear out of toiletpaper, wear it for a day
varation: keep it on when going to the toilet

2) use for the next month per toilet visit two pieces of toiletpaper at maximum.

3) wank with toiletpaper. if you dont cum in 5 minutes you have to eat your cum.

4) make two balls of toiletpaper, now cover them in toothpaste, now put them in your ass. keep it in for at least 3 hours.
variation: use ginger instead of toothpaste

5) put as many as balls of toiletpaper in your ass as you dare and keep them in for three hours. now the number of balls in your ass is equal to the times you can masturbate the following month.
variation: for the less daring, make it two weeks instead of 1 month

6) eat 3 pieces of toiletpaper.
variation: put toothpaste on them first

7) do dingdongdich with only 1 piece of toiletpaper covering you, and you cant use your hand to keep it in place, so be creative!
variation: go instead of dingdongditch for a walk for 10 mins.

8) take two pieces of toiletpaper and get 2 clothespins (pegs), now put toothpaste on both pieces of toiletpaper and put them on your nipples so that the toothpaste is on your nipples, now put clothespins on your nipples with the pieces of toiletpaper still there.

9) the next time you have to poop, just whip your ass but you cant throw in in the toilet, you have to eat it!

i hope that you like them!

Whitestar1983
03-17-2007, 10:04 AM
These are real good dares might try some out. Thanks

cheesy dude
03-17-2007, 10:48 AM
number 8 i think is the most origional, i like it well done depp=noob=lol

another few:

-make a toliet paper diaper, eg wrap it around your bum and through legs
{daring: use it like a normal diaper eg, no using the toilet just your diaper}

-{disgusting} next time you wipe your a$$ with toilet paper insted of putting it down the toilet, put it down your top/underware, keep it there for the rest of the day :)

-make a pot made of toilet paper, then cum/piss into it, any thing that isnt in the pot... lick up

anonimousbob
03-17-2007, 11:11 AM
nice ideas there, might try them

evanekid
03-17-2007, 11:29 AM
great dares guys mught give some of them a go

Musty 21
03-18-2007, 03:06 PM
becareful when u eat the toliet paper, i wouldn't recomened it, vary good dares

depp=noob=lol
03-19-2007, 09:12 AM
@ mustangman

toiletpaper is made out of the same things as normal paper... and you can eat that without having trouble! just dont eat a whole roll of toiletpaper but just a bit...use your commen sence when using such a dare. same with toothpaste, if you eat a whole tube in once you could actually get cancer from it... but whoever eats a whole tube?

Musty 21
03-19-2007, 05:39 PM
take depp=noob=lol's warning and mine

cheesy dude
03-22-2007, 12:52 PM
if you eat a whole tube in once you could actually get cancer from it... but whoever eats a whole tube?
you can get cancer from toothpaste? now thats very scary because every 1 puts it in there mouth at least twice a day :s

your kidding right depp=noob=lol?

TrekBoy008
03-22-2007, 01:40 PM
I've never heard of that. It might cause you to get sick if you actually ingest it, though. Hence the reason that we rinse after brushing our teeth.

Glutgod
03-22-2007, 02:15 PM
Never thought that could give you cancer....

depp=noob=lol
03-22-2007, 02:19 PM
ok for everyone concerned about the cancer

last december a report came out. if you eat a whole tube of toothpaste for a few days just after another then the chance you would have (blood/loung) cancer raises by 30% and it will raise until you stop with eating high amounts. In 2008 all Europian Unies have rules about toothpaste dops, they have to be child safe so that a little child wont do this.

Rember a bit of toohtpaste in your body wont do anything but high amounts WILL, be carefull, and remember to spit out most of the toothpaste with water.

FunkyBean
03-30-2007, 10:25 AM
I did the eating the 3 pieces of toilet paper... yummy!

Glutgod
03-30-2007, 12:20 PM
lol thats a funny one eating it probly tasted like paper, right?

FunkyBean
03-30-2007, 05:56 PM
Yup. Just a little softer and more absorbant than paper.

Glutgod
03-30-2007, 08:08 PM
lol, sounds really fun, but did you to the toothpaste?

FunkyBean
03-31-2007, 03:39 PM
No, because I hear that toothpaste can make you sick.

hotlilhunny
07-31-2007, 06:33 PM
I made the diaper.... had to use tape though to hold it together... i feel so horny in it! haha