PDA

View Full Version : Real life slave

saskicker32
07-27-2008, 12:06 AM
I am asking for ideas on what my mistress can do with me when she comes to my house or i go to hers. As of right now i served her food and drinks and was her footrest and when i was un-needed i was locked in a cage. do you have any other ideas? Thanks o and i'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot i read the rules and didn't see anything against it. O by the way we are both 15 and we don't want anything sexual

Hampers
07-27-2008, 05:19 AM
Not against the rules, but better suited to the TorD Online section. Moved.

onknees
07-27-2008, 11:20 AM
Ask your mistress to chose a cross stitch kit for you and make it !
It can be the base for lot of fun for her and humiliations for you !
For example she can receive a visit while you are cross stitching or request you to do it somewhere in public and anyway it will keep you busy for hours.
(I have done 2 I know what I talk about) :p

saskicker32
07-27-2008, 03:46 PM
what is a cross-stitch kit? and please add more

Davros
07-27-2008, 03:47 PM
what is a cross-stitch kit? and please add more

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-stitch

Hope this helps :)

saskicker32
07-27-2008, 03:52 PM
Thank you. Anyone else got any more ideas??? Please add them

tilly07
07-28-2008, 06:16 PM
Hehe this is funny. You dare kneel the female beings? That is a disgrace to manhood =/. Anyway you should uprise against her! Rebel, if not than cook for her and dress in whatever she says.

AceofSpades
07-29-2008, 12:36 AM
Hehe this is funny. You dare kneel the female beings? That is a disgrace to manhood =/. Anyway you should uprise against her! Rebel, if not than cook for her and dress in whatever she says.

Sadly, yet another male proves why women are indeed smarter. Do me a favor and put your foot into your mouth before you go and ruin it all for mankind, eh?
Or at least review your posts so you don't look like a complete rambling idiot. :)

slave.2008
07-29-2008, 01:26 AM
I always have kept the opinion that women are generally superior to men, I say that speaking as a biologist (due to the dual x chromosome).

Anyway, back on topic.

I recommend puppy play, basically she treats you like a dog, eating out of a dog bowl etc.

onknees
07-29-2008, 01:32 AM
I hope you tell her all is proposed here and dont make a choice about what you like...In fact she should have posted here instead of you :rolleyes:

Writing lines is also a good way to keep a slave busy...even more if you have to write "I will always obey my Mistress" 100 times, it provide some hypnotic effect (Add 10 times for each letter wrongly formed :D)

saskicker32
07-29-2008, 03:58 PM
Thank you, i have told her all these ideas, and i wrote the post instead of her because i should do all the work for her. Please if you have any more ideas give them to me PLEASE