PDA

View Full Version : 21/female/master seeks 18+/any sex/slave in US (like pain)

Hellangel
05-05-2013, 02:37 PM
21/female/master seeks 18+/any sex/slave in US (like pain)

Hi there my name is Hell Angel, but you may call me Helena. I'm 21 years old with three children. They are a big part of my life so during the day I am generally unavailable for play. My nights are usually a different story however. Well before I begin rambling let's get to the point.

Looks: 5'6
Red hair (at the moment. It's always changing.)
A little chubby after baby at 190 something lbs (although I have lost weight and will continue. Yay me!)
African American
Piercings and tattoos
A great smile and big ol' eyes :)

Loyalty
Promptness
Patience

Cbt
Humiliation
Danger of getting caught
Spanking
Corner time
WEBCAMS AND PHOTOS
cellphones
Light bondage
Gags
Needle play
Knife play
Blood play
Cross dressing
Tasks and assignments
Mouthy, cheeky subs
Etc.

Limits: Poop enough said
Push overs
Time wasting
LYING

I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, YOU MUST HAVE A DIGITAL CAMERA/WEBCAM, MICROPHONE. I LOVE FACE TO FACE PLAY SO I NEED AS MUCH "REALNESS" AS POSSIBLE.

If you think we would be a good match send me a message WITH a picture telling me your age, description,.likes, dislikes and why you think we'd make a good match. Thanks for reading. :)

Helena

jverne
05-05-2013, 09:39 PM
Knife play?
Blood play?
Please tell me you're joking.

Katzen
05-06-2013, 05:59 PM
Knife play?
Blood play?

What's with the harsh judgments? GD is absolutely full of people with diaper slaves, and many find blood much cleaner (and not to mention, more beautiful) than people who enjoy being soiled by excrement.

Nice ad by the way, and good luck on your search! (◕‿◕✿)

Mythologist
05-06-2013, 10:57 PM
Knife play?
Blood play?

I don't think the half-a-dozen people I know from the local scene who enjoy both of those things are joking.

Hellangel
05-07-2013, 07:21 AM
What's with the harsh judgments? GD is absolutely full of people with diaper slaves, and many find blood much cleaner (and not to mention, more beautiful) than people who enjoy being soiled by excrement.

Nice ad by the way, and good luck on your search! (◕‿◕✿)

Thank you and beautifully put. If you don't like these things move along. I actually don't require it but it is nice to have. I enjoy blood play very much. But I don't force it on anyone.

Hellangel
05-07-2013, 07:24 AM
I've concluded my search at this time. Thank you for all of the applications but I've found what I'm seeking at this time. Good luck in all your searches.

Helena