PDA

View Full Version : Create rules and tasks for me

the-guru
07-26-2008, 02:37 PM
Over the next seven days i will be home alone so i would like some ideas for rules and tasks i should do while im alone, my limits are no poop, xdressing, shaving or public

I am an 18 year old male and i will post stories of what happens

Davros
07-26-2008, 02:39 PM
You are to be naked for at least 24 hours in a row.

onknees
07-26-2008, 02:55 PM
You have to not be naked for 48 hours in a row ! (Can be tricky for changing clothes or washing yourself)

(Do that just after you do Davros rule)

the-guru
07-26-2008, 04:06 PM
You have to not be naked for 48 hours in a row ! (Can be tricky for changing clothes or washing yourself)

(Do that just after you do Davros rule)

So i have to have at least 1 item of clothing on for 24 hours or more than that, also if people could post rules like how iv to eat/sleep etc id be very greatfull, thanks for the tasks so far

Davros
07-26-2008, 04:07 PM
Always sleep naked, on the floor with a marker up your ass.

SubMissChievous
07-26-2008, 04:10 PM
Drink one glass of water every 2 hours ( except when you're sleeping, of course!)

EDIT: Davros forgot something... TWICE!!

Knots101
07-26-2008, 04:21 PM
Eat always like a dog and whenever the door or phone rings bark once then continue as normal

the-guru
07-27-2008, 02:21 PM
I said id post my expiriences so here it goes, i decided to start the 24 hours nude at 9 this morning after id had time to get some supplies like milk and bread, since then iv stayed indoors and dont think iv been seen yet, my attempts at eating breakfast and dinner like a dog has left a bit of a mess but was good funs.

If any addition rules and tasks that are posted i will incorperate them into my daily routine.

As for sleeping naked i will do it for the rest of the 7 nights expcept for the 48 hrs i have to not be naked.

Davros
07-27-2008, 02:23 PM
You're banned from using the bathroom for 24 hours. You decide the alternative.

banneduser
07-27-2008, 02:25 PM
you are not permitted to cum at all during this time. Nor are you permitted to wank or touch your cock at all, not even to pee. You may however wank for 2 minutes in the morning and then another three 2 minute sessions whenever you want, but with at least one hour between them.

If you wish to stroke more, or wish to cum, then you must first ask on these forums. And of course on your clothed day you must wank through your clothes (EG rub it through your clothes)

Enjoy

the-guru
07-28-2008, 03:24 PM
K, i finished the naked task after a rather uncomfortable night sleeping on the floor with a marker up my arse, i wish to ask the forum for permission to wank more cum and if so how i should do so. Also any more rules and task i would be very greatfull for

Davros
07-28-2008, 03:25 PM
i wish to ask the forum for permission to wank more cum and if so how i should do so

How about no. No wanking until the weekend.

the-guru
07-28-2008, 04:18 PM
How about no. No wanking until the weekend.

Is there anything i can do to earn the oppertunity to wank before then

Davros
07-28-2008, 04:20 PM
Is there anything i can do to earn the oppertunity to wank before then

Alright - you may wank but for every minute you wank, you must spank your ass in front of a window twice.

banneduser
07-28-2008, 04:23 PM
I dont think thats harsh enough *evil grin* In addition to the above, you may only wank (extra time, this doesnt include the 2mins sessions i let you have earlier) in an ice cold bath, and no edging, and no cumming :P