PDA

View Full Version : Random DicPics

Kitten
05-03-2013, 09:59 AM
On the internet I see a lot of guys that are really cockproud. They love posting pictures of their penis anywhere they can. You see some big ones, you see some small ones.
My question is, how do you feel about seeing penispictures?
Specifically of people you don't know and/or are not involved with?
And why?

smalldickbound
05-03-2013, 10:15 AM
I mostly ignore them and look for other pictures.
the ones I look at are usually involved in CBT of some fashion and I'm looking for ideas not really at the tool.

Red
05-03-2013, 11:14 AM
I personally enjoy seeing most penis pictures, but not really the ones that get submitted to this site for approval...they're usually nothing to brag about and are super tiny.

For me, I enjoy it mostly because I'm very curious and the penis intrigues me. I've never touched one in real life but after that happens I may start to lose interest in such pictures.

I prefer seeing pictures from people that I know, I don't know why but I do.

Dareholic
05-03-2013, 11:32 AM
Personally, if one wants to post a pic of themselves of that region; then that's their choice. I don't like it when that start spamming you with countless pictures after countless pictures after ..... That is when it is time to put a block on them. However, men are not the only one's that will spam pic.'s of their regions. I have also had to block females to for sending me WAY to many pic.'s of there parts too.

Grindboy
05-09-2013, 04:43 AM
I didn't think I had a problem with it, but a couple of times I've relieved them on Kik without any preamble. No conversation first or any attempt to find out my sexual orientation.

I know grindboy might have homosexual connotations, so the mistake could be forgiven, but my kik username is truthanddare (which doesn't even have any gender associations let alone sexuality ones!)

So I voted for being a guy who dislikes them. At least chat to me first before you show me your junk! :-/

nudeguy
05-09-2013, 04:59 AM
if it is on a site like kinktalk where it is just out there it really dose not phase me, if asked for then great it is what you want, and if it is being pushed In your face and you don't want it to then it is annoying.

Sarge90
05-09-2013, 05:51 AM
I am very proud of what I have, but when taking photos I find it's not what's on display, but more what's left to the imagination that gets people going more, teasing and almost showing works better than blatant ' here's my dick, let's do it' but to each his own

BamaSwitch
05-09-2013, 09:03 AM
They aren't my favorite thing but I think if someone is going to show their stuff online they should show the face that goes with it.

Let's face it, there are millions of cock pics of all kinds out there. If you are going to do it, make it a bit different somehow.

I'm straight and I typically don't even give them a second glance.

The Blueprint
05-09-2013, 11:00 AM
I'm a guy and I don't really like them. Sure I've sent a few out when I've been asked but to me a dick just looks like a dick and after seeing a few they get boring. Of course this is probably a lot down to me being straight.

AzerFox
05-09-2013, 03:59 PM
I love posting pictures and viewing them :P

Happy Me
05-09-2013, 04:54 PM
I really think there is a good time and place for that. I really don't understand the ones on personal ads on craigslist.... I don't enjoy seeing random strangers penises.