PDA

View Full Version : Just a question for everyone.....

camslave1216
05-02-2013, 05:21 AM
Im a guy and have a fiancé and enjoy our sex but I get really turned on
by guys, body to dick. Also I've done things with men and enjoyed them. Am I gay?

switchee
05-02-2013, 05:43 AM
if you enjoy sex with your fiance, then no, you're not gay.

you're bisexual, which is kind of a good thing. you can actually choose which sex you want to sleep with. not everyone has that luxury.

Komodo Jones
05-02-2013, 09:20 AM
Going along with switchee said, you're bi. I'm kind of along the same lines as a lot of times I enjoy male "parts" more than female "parts." However, I know that some day I'm going to end up marrying a woman.

thedevil
05-02-2013, 09:34 AM
Nah not gay... just open minded. See if you can suggest getting another guy in bed with you and your fiance. Its a lot of fun :)

ozwizard
05-04-2013, 07:55 AM
I think labels are for lazy people. There is no gay and straight. It is just unfair to say "I will never fuck girls" or "I will never fuck boys". Life can surprise you more than you expect, and thinking in black and white is an easy way to think, but not the right one.
So I dont feel the need to put any label on anyone, and neither should you. You are yourself and no one is like you, so just drop the question and live your life doing what you think is right to do.