PDA

View Full Version : Chat still fubar'ed even more then ever.

Knots101
07-24-2008, 11:07 PM
No offence depp but you didn't do very well at fixing the chat...

For now when you ignore someone you may not un-ignore them.... And i still get that i am being ignored message. The not being able to un-ignore is confirmed with 2 people an i have the message right here that says i am being ignored and wont go away.

FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT

ramsies11
07-25-2008, 09:29 AM
ok
calm down
and ....depp,fix the chat!!!!!!

Lustat
07-25-2008, 04:46 PM
lol yea... I put alltiedup on ignore as a joke and now I cant un-ignore him... mind doing that so he can atleast chat ?

thanks

depp
07-25-2008, 05:46 PM
For the time being the only way to unignore a person is to type: /unignore username

I'll look into fixing this soon. I'll have time in the next few days.

Tiger
07-25-2008, 07:33 PM
For the time being the only way to unignore a person is to type: /unignore username

I'll look into fixing this soon. I'll have time in the next few days.

I tried that a few times and it didn't work.

AverageDaniel
07-26-2008, 09:36 AM
Eh, stop being to darn whiney. I once wasn't able to unignore someone for months, but I just put my head down and made due. And the chat is hardly "fucked up beyond all recognition," one tiny feature isn't working the way it's supposed to. It might just be best to remove the ignore feature, and if people feel they are being harassed in the chat(which should be the reason you're ignoring someone, not just because you don't like them) then report that person to a mod.