PDA

View Full Version : Kik this slut, It will only tease me more! 19/f

LikeItRoughBaby
04-24-2013, 02:16 PM
I have been dared to turn on my vibe everytime someone KIKS me, so I decided to give my kik name to you all... it is the same as on here likeitroughbaby I'm extremly horny, and I would love to "talk" ;)

ChokeOnMe
12-19-2014, 02:02 AM
Bitch you will serve me & mammoth man meat. You are beneath me & hardly even worthy to be called a woman with such small tits, you are my slave you aren't even worth 3/5ths of a woman. You belong on my dick worshipping me choking on my cock in nothing but agreement and absolute admiration. I am your master & you are nothing but a tool at my my complete & utter disposal.

jondalar
12-19-2014, 06:17 AM
Bitch you will serve me & mammoth man meat. You are beneath me & hardly even worthy to be called a woman with such small tits, you are my slave you aren't even worth 3/5ths of a woman. You belong on my dick worshipping me choking on my cock in nothing but agreement and absolute admiration. I am your master & you are nothing but a tool at my my complete & utter disposal.

Heh I LOLed.
8 months bump, first post and 3/5ths... :D

garder80
12-19-2014, 08:22 AM
sounds like choke is a special kind of person...

dzbll
12-19-2014, 11:05 AM
not only that but original poster hasn't logged on in almost a year. so i think its safe to call this thread dead

SkyGD
12-19-2014, 01:41 PM
Dead, yeah :/
May never come back.........