PDA

View Full Version : The Girl Next Door [FICTION]

Powerstrip
03-14-2007, 03:48 PM
I'd lived in the same house all my life. The neighbours had been there a couple of years and my sister had made friends with their daughter. Being 3 years younger than them, I didn't make that much of a friendship with her, at the most being a sort of "Hi, How are you?" kind of level.

So on the days that she would come over I would usually just stay in my room, surfing the net and simply dreaming (fantasising if you will) of things I could do to be with her (she was pretty and had a great ass) and what I would do if I got into a better friendship with her.

One night, I was showering when I heard her arrive in the house (Girls can be very loud) and so the thought of her got me going. I thought about wanking with her in my mind, but I was worried that it would be overheard and that would have been embarrasing.

I'd only just got into the shower and was doing my hair (eyes closed, soap falling round my ears and blocking them a bit) I rinse off and reach for the soap, when I notice that she is there....halfway to the toilet and I'm standing naked in the shower.

All of my fantasies come flooding back, imaginings of this very scene and "what happened next" ideas. My penis, swells up hard and throbbing for her. She takes advantage of the situation and says to me:
"Well hello. Do you like me or something? Why not open the doors and let me check?"

I was still frozen, all these uncatholic thoughts racing through my mind. She pulls the chord for the shower and then opens the shower doors. Her hands reach out and I look at them imagining their soft touch and the power that they have at the same time. She lays a finger on the tip and rubs it slightly. Her other hand comes and cups my balls, feeling them, squeezing them slightly. Her gentle fingers feel smooth on my body and my penis strains to become even more erect (if that was at all possible).

The first drips of cum leak out of my head and she smiles, a big warm smile, which I get lost in, trying to imagine what it would feel like, those soft red lips, touching me, wet with sweat or cum.

Her hands move away and are washed. She moves to leave and with a hand on the door she looks at me again and tells me:
"This is out secret. You will however, become my slave. I will have you as my bitch and you will follow any order that I give, understand?"

I nod still almost in the same position as to when I first saw her, frozen in time thinking of all of my fantasies how some came true, how others might still and entirely new scenarios that had just occured to me due to the ramifications of these details.

She leaves and seconds later I hear the laughs, the screams of two girls having fun without a care in the world and as if nothing had happened.

Once the shock dissipates, I switch on the shower and start wanking as if there is no tomorrow. After just 2 seconds of contact I am already spouting litres of pure white cum, spraying it up into the air, some hitting the sides of the shower, some going straight to the floor. Even after I am "empty" I keep on going, simply for the pleasure of releiving the tension.

After about 5 minutes I rinse off, and make sure everything is cum-free and immeditely go straight to my room. Once I settled down in a chair to think about things I relaise I am shaking and have a feeling of electric intensity. The Adrenaline had just kicked in and it felt GOOD!

As I reviewed the events my head I kept slipping into my fantasies and ended up going through them and working specific details, thinking of soft coressing and lips that touch my body over and over.

This is my first Fiction piece. I don't know if it's any good, I have focused on feelings in this one. Reply below whether I should focus on other things, ideas for this story or even a compleltly different storyline.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have many different things that could happen in this story, but the scenario was quickly thought up and if you have anyways in improving the story either PM or post here

Dare861
03-14-2007, 07:55 PM
This story is absolutely amazing.

Anyone can just write "well i was showering and my sis's friend came in and it was fun and now i'm her slave lol" but it takes -real- storywriting skill to write the way you did.

Keep up the good work!

-Daredude

cheesy dude
03-15-2007, 09:44 AM
very nice, love the amount of detail. keep it up.

anonimousbob
03-15-2007, 09:49 AM
love the detail, good writing skill

will you make more about later experiences with her?

spat
03-15-2007, 09:52 AM
Now is the time to go into her being your master and what you are required to do. First part is a really good start.

Powerstrip
03-15-2007, 10:27 AM
I want to expand it to full on master/slave relationships and include the details of feelings and the dares (featuring well known ones from here of course)

Do you guys want me to post the next part of the story here or in a new thread?

Next part is coming...soon :P (latest by saturday i think)

EDIT: I don't know how many parts there will be to this story, I can keep it going as long as I want, but I have also thought of a great new story. So I may run the two concurrently, but I will brainstorm the ideas a bit first.

Dare861
03-15-2007, 03:26 PM
I'd say post it here. It gets too confusing sorting through threads in my opinion.

-Daredude

Powerstrip
03-15-2007, 04:36 PM
EDITED: To follow daredude's advice :)

Hello all. This is the second part of the story. However, I feel that this part of the story is quite poor. I may drop the series and simply work on my other ideas. If people like this and feel that the quality isn't bad I will stick with it. Hope you enjoy, but I don't like it really.

The following morning I woke up in a daze. All I had thought about was that moment and the repurcusssions. What ever would happen. I kept replaying the situation over and over in my mind. The gentle hands, the pleasureable touch.

I got up and showered. All the time I had the same feelings as yesterday and every minute or so I kept glancing to the door to see if she walked in (no such luck this time though).

I had made plans to go into town so went on my way round town, picking up a couple of magazines and window shopping. I met up with a couple of friends and we saw a film and for a time it was good. The worries, the anxieties and the horny feelings were left behind as the film played. Don'r get me wrong the thrill that I had was amazing and I wanted it again, but the sane part of my mind had always nudged thinking of what I would be made to do, what if someone found out.

After the film we broke up our separate ways and I took a bus home. Throughout the journey I was reminded of her. The girl in front of me had the same hair style, the flashy TVs they have on the bus had fashion items that reminded me of her. I tried to block them out and concentrate on the awsomeness of the film, but it was too much. I thought of her and nothing else.

Inside I was torn between rational reasoning of being a normal kid being able to set my own limits, having no one as boss, on the other hand I had a yearning for more, the feeling of adrenaline and the desire to be mastered (or mistressed in this case)

I was so lost in my thoughts that I missed my stop, and ended up taking a round journey back. As I walked back to the house I had made some decisions about the whole situation. I would go along with some of it. I enjoyed her touch and her company, but I wouldn't do things that I didn't want to. I would take advantage of the situation in the best possible way I could.

I got in the house to find myself completly alone. I enjoyed these times and was able to play music loud and other stuff I enjoyed (such as watching TV naked and walking about naked, I loved being naked).

My phone vibrated and I looked at it. A text from her:
"Hey little boy, want to have a play with your mistress? If you do come to your window, I'll be waiting." My window was at the back of the house opening onto a flat roof. You could climb from my house to hers easily as they were side-by-side. I put on a pair of jeans and a T-Shirt and looked out my window. As she had said she would be she was standing waiting for me.

I climbed out and stood facing her with the cool air brushing gently against my arms. Her skirt billowed a little, showing off part of her legs, making me even more horny than I was. She had great legs, I wanted to touch them and kiss them.

"So, you made it!"
"Yeah, I couldn't exactly deny your call...mistress" I figured that I ought to play ball, though I had thought of knealing before her, but dismissed it.
"Well then why don't you come in and we can start having fun."

I climbed over the railing and followed her inside wondering what "fun" she had in mind. In her room she had a couple of bags arranged in the centre and immediately I could tell someone had been busy getting things ready. She sat in between a couple of the bags and arranged her skirt over her knees, stroking the lower parts of her leg only furthering my hardness.

"Please get comfartable" She offered gently. I sat down and waited patiently. She raised her eyebrows as if I had insulted her. "Er...I said get comfortable!"

I looked at her, thinking she must have been repeating it off some TV show. "I am thanks"
She sighed as if she were talking to a three year old
"I will let you off this time, but next time you insult me like this, I will arrange punishment. When I say get comfortable, I want you to take off your clothes, fold them neatly against the wall and then to sit down corss legged, hands in your lap and looking up at the ceiling. OK?"

I hesitated. Do I really want her to see me naked again? Then again what did I come here in the first place for anyway? I should have expected this anyway and anyway the feelings were coming back. I obliged, taking off my clothes watching her reaction as I followed her commands. She remained cool throughout the whole process, completly passive as if this happened all the time.

I stared up to the ceiling and awaited my next instruction. I heard her moving and rummaging in the bags, but dared not to look in case she punished me for disobeying the order. She moved toward me and her face appeared in my vision, smiling, with her tongue stuck out to the side in concentration. My eyes focused on the mouth thinking of its softness and the wet of her tongue only aroused me further.

I felt leather on my neck and guessed at a spiked colar similar to those that dogs wear. She fastened it quite tightly, but not too tightly. She stood up and held up a leash for me to see.
"You are my pet, my animal, my slave. All my orders are to be followed. Bark once if you understand" I barked and she nodded. She then pulled on the leash and announced that it was walk time. She pulled the leash and I crawled beside her following her out the door and down the stairs. She took me into the living room and sat down in a sofa. I sat like a dog looking at her patiently.

"Right doggy I want you to fetch me the remote and then be my foot rest." I went over to the TV and picked up the remote, but she coughed, signalling I had to do so in my mouth. I carried it over and dropped it on her lap, then took my position under her feet. She watched T.V. for a bit, but mainly flicked through channels looking for anything that might be interesting. After a bit she flicked off the T.V. and took me back to her room.

"Go and lie down on the balcony, while I set the next thing up" I obliged and lay out side. It was cold. The slabs underneath me were cold, the air was cold and it was trying to rain. She whislted for me to return and I came back in seeing nothing obvious as my next task.

"You are no longer a dog. Come here and let me take the collar off of you." As she undid my collar she explained the next task to me:
"I haven't got much time left for today, so as a quick last thing to do I want you to wear the clothes on the bed for the next 24 hours non-stop. You can only take them off when you go for a shower. The rest of the time, you wear them." I looked over to the bed as soon as she took the collar off me and saw a lot of girls clothes.
"You are to wear this and this" She told me indicating a pink G-String and a pair of tights.
"I did want you to wear the leotard, but I think it is too small, so I'll have to go and get a bigger one." I attempted to protest:
"I have P.E. tommorrow, people will see me wearing a G-string and tights and laugh at me." She looked at me with a face indicating "Does this look like a face that cares?"

"I am going to disobey this order mistress. I will never be humiliated like that at school."
"Very well" She said and puzzled over this for a few moments. "O.K. If you wish I can alter this order to be more satisfactory. You have to wear this everyday, but you don't if you have P.E., but as compensation I want photos of you naked and wearing the girls clothes"

I attempted to argue again, "Photos is too far"
"If I don't get photos then I will tell my Boyfriend that you tried to rape me"
I looked at her stunned. I had seen her BF and had immediately thought that you wouldn't want to meet this guy on a good night, so if she told him this I could say goodbye to my balls and my skull as I know them. Whether she would actually tell him I wasn't sure, but considering I did not want to find out I was forced to agree.

"I will take the photos later, but here is the underwear and tights. Good bye", she pushed me out onto the balcony and left me holding just the g-string and tights. I dived over the railing back into my room. I heard doors closing and realised my parents must have got home. I dived into bed and pretended I was asleep.

That was very close, but now I had a commitment to hold onto.

anonimousbob
03-16-2007, 12:31 AM
nice continuation, keep it up. This looks promising

depp=noob=lol
03-16-2007, 08:14 AM
it is a very good part i rlly like this story KEEP IT UP!

evanekid
03-16-2007, 01:07 PM
it is great keep it up

scoop
03-16-2007, 02:21 PM
Its awsome dude, great story.

Powerstrip
03-18-2007, 11:33 AM
A few days later there was a party at her house. Her younger sister had turned 8 and we were all invited to the party.

When I arrived she quickly told me to act as if I didn't know her so I spent most of the party talking to a few of the other people that I knew there. As the party went on the crowd didn't seem to thin, rather it swelled. It was getting difficult to find people if you wanted to talk to them and at this point i felt hand grab hold of my trousers and drag me away. I looked and saw it was her.

She took me up to her room and had me strip. I took off my shirt and then took off my trousers. At this point she slapped me on the face. I recoiled and looked at her asking why she did that.

"You disobeyed my orders! Why aren't you wearing the G-String and tights?"
I had followed her oders, but had changed out of them for the party. She wouldn't here it and had me put on the pink leotard that she had exchanged for a larger one. I was to stand there and allow her to photo me from different angles.

The leotard stretched over my balls and penis and went right up my ass crack. It was painful and she made it further uncomfortable for me by pulling on the shoulder straps.

She had a fun time having me change into different clothes and taking pictures as she pleased. After about 20 minutes of this she had me stand naked in the middle of the room. She put the collar back on me and tied the leash to end of the bed. She produced handcuffs, and cuffed me to the bed aswell. I was now bent over and I watched her go over to a draw and produce a belt.

She whipped me for not wearing the G-String and tights and told me that if I ever disobeyed her again, I would be doing this in front of a few of her friends.

She whipped me 20 times and asked me if I was sorry. I was holding back tears and she took this as a sign that I wasn't sorry enough so she whipped me a further 10 times.

My ass was throbbing and must have been bright red. She took me into her ensuite bathroom and shoved in the shower, turning the water on at a very cold setting. The water was ice cold and I could feel myself begin to shiver.

She pulled my leash hard and forced me back to her room where she put bulldog clips onto my penis and ass and made me wank using the bulldog clip. After I cummed she had me put on my clothes and told me to leave the party and go home.

I did so and alone at home I decided I would seek revenge for the pain.

This is the turning point in the story. The character will seek revenge and that will be the end of the story. I don't like this story much and want to move on to something else.

anonimousbob
03-18-2007, 11:41 AM
I'm actually enjoying it quite a lot

depp=noob=lol
03-18-2007, 12:23 PM
it is so well written Powerstrip. if i didnt knew it was fiction i would believe it acctualy happened! Really you're a good story writer, whatever you are going to do, keep the writing up!

Powerstrip
03-18-2007, 02:32 PM
Well I will keep writing. As some of you are enjoying it I may add the extra bit of story occasionally to it, but hopefully my next ideas you will find even more interesting.

Musty 21
03-18-2007, 03:20 PM
i happy your writing more

Powerstrip
03-18-2007, 03:28 PM
If your happy about mine, then I post in yours I happy with yours :D

Tessdog
04-06-2007, 04:31 PM
This story......is.....well.....

Powerstrip.....we need to write a story together.... Send me a P.M.

JohnC15
05-02-2007, 08:03 PM
dude awesome story keep it up please!!!!

JohnC15
06-07-2007, 03:29 PM
So powerstrip what happened?

Gotmilk272727
07-24-2007, 03:07 PM
its cool1 dont change it!!

doanything
07-24-2007, 07:17 PM
plezzzzzzzzzzzz power strip keep writting

Powerstrip
07-25-2007, 06:38 AM
:eek: Forgotten all about this with exam pressure. I'll try and make an ending up, don't see the harm in. Sorry to have kept you all hanging like this :o

I'll read through it, and try and get back into it. I'll end it fairly shortly though and make up a new one simply as I have lost my train of thought with this one.

depp=noob=lol it is slighty based on truth....I would love it to come true she is v hot my next door neighbour.

Next post will be the next part :)

Powerstrip
07-25-2007, 09:50 AM
The rather belated and unsteady step to the next post. Might take me a while to get back into the rhythm of it, but here goes nothing. I had a couple of different thoughts on how I can take this. Whether this is the right choice or not I don't know, but tell me what you want (if I'm going wrong) and It'll help take the story where it is needed. :)

For the next few days I kept a very low profile. Usually I would go and talk to her out the window on most nights, but I hadn't seen her since the party.

Through my mind was racing the pain I had felt that night and the pictures she had of me. As I'd left the party I had vowed to get back at her, at least show her that what had happened was beyond me and maybe she should tone it down. I didn't want it to end fully, I enjoyed her company, her great figure and the adrenaline and horniness she induced in me.

About a week after that night, I got a text from her. It read:
"Hey honey, u ok? I need to talk to you tonight please, usual place"

I read it a few times. It seemed to me she had some emotion showing in it, however, as it was just text, I could not tell. Maybe it was an apology, maybe she was just pulling my leg.

I tried to sneak a peek of her all day to see what kind of mood she was in, but I didn't see her at all.

That night I decided to talk to her. There had been time for both of us to calm down, think about the events and repurcusions and how we could carry on. I sat on my window sill waiting to hear her arrive. She didn't set a time so I had waited there a few hours. It was 11pm by the time she arrived.

I got out of the window and sat down on the bannaster separating our houses. She smiled at me, but it seemed painful to me. She stared down the garden and I realised she was having trouble coming to terms with whatever she wanted to say to me. I kept silent not knowing how she had reacted or what had happened.

After a few minutes she took my hand and held it in both of hers. I thought a little about how soft they were again. Small and delicate, but I was still weary of her state of mind so concentrated on how she felt. Eventually,
"I know we've only just started, but I went overboard last time. You hadn't learnt the rules fully, I hadn't told them to you. Something has shown me that I should be more careful of my friends and while you are but a slave I want to treat you also like a friend"

She finally pulled her eyes out of the stars and looked me and said:
"I'm sorry for what happened. I was annoyed, but never should have taken it out on you. If you forgive me I'll set you free and let you be my master"

I was bewildered and for a while I was unable to comprehend this. She realised how thrown I was. "I'll give you time to think about it. I'll wait inside"

She went inside and pushed the door to, leaving me to think about what she had proposed. I had come here vowing for an apology and a more fair mistress. Would I want to be her master? I had had many many fantasies after our first ever meeting a few years ago of what I would do if I had my way with her. However, these suddenly eluded me. They were all based around the fact that it would (well I thought) not become into being.

I'd got my apology from her. I had aceived that, but with the sudden abillity to punish her, to take control and have my revenge I realised that that was not what I wanted. I enjoyed being her slave and wanted it to remain this.

Finally I reached my decision. I hopped off of the banister and pushed open the door. She sat on the bed looking into nothingness and folding her hands in her lap. She looked up as I sat down next to her and waited.

"Well?" She asked.
"I have decided that the prospect of being your master is tempting, however, I entered into this agreement as a slave and enjoy this position. However, would it be OK if I was your master for tonight and then we stick to how it was?"

She looked at me and smiled.
"I think that's possible" she said.

That night I ordered her around, but did so kindly so as not to make her begrudged or worse for this night.

"I want you to be naked for me. I will refer to you as my daughter and you will refer to me as your Master"

She was a very good slave. She never forgot to refer to me as master and followed my every command to the letter.

From here I want you to decide the story (well a little bit of it, I'm still writing it :)). Do you want me to describe that night in a full account, or would you like me to carry on? PM, or post it here. Thanks.

Below you will find attached a story I was writing for this, but I simply did not see where I could go from there, so this was written twice for you (took me some time mind aswell) I see no reason in simply deleting it. Maybe someone else can take the story up (your braver person than me if you do). Read it and enjoy it if you wish.

Remember all comments, Suggestions, Fan Mail, Hate Mail, Donations, Rep Points, Promotions, Cars are fully accepted :D :P

Depp, or someone please help, I can't upload the attachment. I converted to PDF, but it says it is too big EEEK!!!!

And there is a 10,000 character limit on posts, so you will have to see my other post if you want to read about it, but remember that story goes nowhere as it stands. I will not add to it, others have my full compliments if they wish to though (somehow I doubt it though)

It shall be under the name "Fail"

Powerstrip
07-28-2007, 09:41 AM
The next day I was fully contented. I understood the power of being am master and thoroughly enjoyed it. However, I also realised that I still enjoyed slavery much more.

In the following days she treated me kindly, understanding what I enjoyed, what I hated and what I enjoyed liking. She noticed how I liked waiting on her, but that I did not enjoy carrying out anal tasks for her.

Having seen her naked from the time I had been her master she felt comfortable being with me in any state. I was allowed to help her wash and dress and had become a bigger part in her life helping in anything where she might require help or wanted to be pampered.

One day she came back and gave me her homework.
"All of this needs to be done for friday" She told me.
"Friday? But that's just two days. And there's loads!" I exclaimed as I pulled out the diary that showed all of the work needing to be done.
"Well then you'd best get started hadn't you. You will get no rewards or special treatment untill all of it has been handed in. I'm going for a bath"

She made her way to get some fresh clothes and then into the bathroom. I began to follow her as she hadn't had a bath unassisted for the past 5 days.
"Oh no, you don't any special treatment, my body is special, you don't get to see it untill all has been handed in" She said pointing me back to the homework.

I sat down at the desk and started doing the work a little begrudgingly, but thinking of the future gifts I might receive.

To Be Continued

the Bean
07-28-2007, 10:40 AM
wow, this is still an excellent story. dont stop powerstrip, keep on going

molten man
07-30-2007, 10:15 PM
excellent story. keeo writing. if i have any ideas i will PM them!!!!

Gotmilk272727
08-15-2007, 01:34 PM
this is awsome!!!

Leblonk
08-15-2007, 03:07 PM
hurry up and post the next part!!!!!!!!!!

molten man
08-15-2007, 09:28 PM
hey Powerstrip..

olease continue

Powerstrip
08-18-2007, 02:54 PM
Sorry, I've run out of ideas. Anyone else is free to continue with the story.

admireu4ever
09-10-2007, 02:43 PM
Hey Everyone,

This is my favorite story on GetDare. Thus I am taking it over....

I worked on the homework for an hour. Then she came back into the room and began to seduce me...."You want my warm.....juicy....pussy. You want to feel my large, supple breast." She spoke as she did when I was in the shower...it was calm. She told me to stand up as I did you could see many pants growing. She walked over to me and said today is my lucky day. She started to massage me. Rubbing my shoulders and my back.....she put my hand to her breast and the sheer exciment was unbelivable. She then took a silky piece of clothes and ran it around my legs and up my spine. She tied it around my head....blinding me. She took me outside of her room....we walked down the stairs I was clueless of where we were going. "Don't worry sweetie...I promise this will be worth the wait." she said in a reliving sort of way. We walked out of the house and into her car. She started to drive....we then pull into someones driveway. We walk out of the car and walk into the house. I her giggles....not sure where it is coming from. "I hope you enjoy....hoefully this will be as fun for you as it will for my sister and her friends. I gulped....her sister was the same age as me. She was in the grade I was in...I had a crush on her and her friends. Thinking of what I was going to do...my penis swelled up. I heard more giggles. I then felt hands slowly drag me to a couch. They forced me to sit...they took of my shoes...then my socks. I was worried...no way in god's name would I let all these girls see me naked. I began to fightback as they tried taking off my shirt. Then the blindfold comes off....the girls are wearing PJ's...they begin to tease me. "Hey...don't be scared. We want to play with you." others were talking diffrently. "Come on...what are you a pussy?" or "Your just scared cause your penis is so small it will never make a girl happy." All of these remarks were racing threw my head. Then a girl comes up to me and some how puts me in a trance. "You are our slave....you will take your shirt off." I tried to fight back but the words were to much. I took off my shirt revieling my stomach. The girls looked happy...."Now slave, take off your pants and underwear for your mistresses." I could not fight it...I slid off my jeans. My boner was large and somewhat painful. I slid down my boxers. Reveiling my penis to every girl I had ever dreamed of. "It's so small!", "Look at it, it's demented!". They started making fun of my penis. They teased me...."Aww....he's crying. He's like a poor little baby." "I got a idea...let's treat him like one." The girls ran up to me and grabbed me. "Good baby....how about we make you happy. They then started rubbing my penis. "Baby...you can't come yet. Maybe a couple more years. They get on rubbing....harder. I wanted to let my load shoot out. I could not....."Baby....if you cum...we'll give you a new mean mommy." They kept rubbing....at this point I thought I was immune....then sadly. Jessica the hottest girl I know puts her mouth over penis. She starts giving me a BJ. I come so close to coming then she stops. She takes her hands then rubs.....untill splat. She had caught the cum with diaper...she told me to put it on. "You've been a bad baby.....let's see what your new mommy will do with you....."

What do you guys think? Should I keep going?

hotnpimpin
09-10-2007, 03:15 PM
yes contine the story

Powerstrip
09-10-2007, 04:32 PM
A part from a couple of continuation errors....Well done :)

I am glad someone has taken it over, sorry, but I just couldn't get any more good ideas.

profoundslave
09-12-2007, 06:33 AM
yep keep on continuing..but would also like to read the end by the original author:D

admireu4ever
09-12-2007, 12:21 PM
That's fine...I'll just write a few more parts to it. Then when he is ready he can take it back.

molten man
09-21-2007, 11:39 PM
hey wat happened here???

admireu4ever
01-15-2008, 07:06 PM
I'm planning on bringing this back, unless the amazing story writer does himself.

molten man
01-16-2008, 12:58 AM
ya tess. U will be the best person for the job!!

daremenow
01-16-2008, 04:07 PM
somebody should definitely continues this

Lucifer87
01-16-2008, 04:58 PM
admireu4ever - you COMPLETLY changed teh entire way the story was written, slow seduction and drawn out master and slave is not the same as jump on me and fuck me.

admireu4ever
01-16-2008, 08:48 PM
It was a rather long time ago, since I wrote that. I've actually become a better writer, and I promise when I get to the story, it shall be similar to the way it was written.

-Tessdog

Somethin'
01-17-2008, 04:00 AM
Hehe. Awesome story.

kmacroxs
10-12-2010, 04:46 PM
It was a rather long time ago, since I wrote that. I've actually become a better writer, and I promise when I get to the story, it shall be similar to the way it was written.

-Tessdog

is this another account for an account that was banned

Powerstrip
11-21-2011, 08:25 PM
It's only taken 4 years.....

However, the magic of the internet and stories, story people do not age!

I hope you like it. Not sure how an 18 year old and 22 year old me's story writing techniques match up and if the thought train is similar enough to work.

Please disregard admireu4ever's post. That will not be the continuation of the story.
__________________________________________________ _________________

An hour after I'd started the work I hadn't got very far. It was stuff that was 3 years ahead of me and while there were some things I could work through (slowly) there was a lot that I just didn't know how to start.

She came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. She was still wet and her skin glistened in the light.

"How're you getting on?" She asked, leaning over the desk to have a look. I could feel her breasts leaning against my back and on my shoulder, which led to the inevitable penis throbbing.

"Is that all? You've had an hour and you've only done 4 questions of maths? There's biology and physics to go too!"

"I can't do it though! I've never learned half of this stuff. I'm 3 years younger than you, you know lots more about this stuff Mistress. If you can't do it,then I definitely can't!"

She glared at me, clearly unimpressed.
"Alright, well I know you can do that maths, you're doing OK on that. So you'll finish the other 11 questions for me. The rest I will have to do because my bad slave won't"
As an indication of how I wasn't going to get any special privileges for these remarks, she went back to the bathroom and came back out soon after, fully clothed and dry.

Having felt her breasts against me though, I was still fairly hard. She came back to see I'd only written out the next question, I'd been too distracted to do much extra.

"You're being a bad slave for me!" She angrily said, "Let's keep your mind on the job, shall we?"
She pulled open a drawer and took a bulldog clip, and clamped it onto the end of my penis.

It pinched tightly at my cock and the pain brought my focus away from fantasies of her breasts.

I did my best to work hard, slowly working out the equations, checking my working and slowly, but surely getting through the questions.

Occasionally she came over to look at how I was doing. The first time she came over she attached a clip to my right nipple. I'd only just finished that same equation.

The second time she came over I'd managed to do two whole questions and was far into the third, I was clearly getting the hang of this. She pulled the clip off my penis. It stretched my cock out far and I felt like it was almost tearing the skin. She pulled slowly and gently, stretching the foreskin out further and further. Eventually the clip lost grip and began to slide over the skin until there was a faint click of the jaws of the clip coming back together and a smack of skin on skin as my penis slapped down again.

I got a short smack across the head for the "oww" I'd uttered during this whole scenario and she wandered back over to her bed as I was left to carry on with the questions.

Over the next hour I had pegs added and removed to my nipples, mouth, ear and penis.

Finally I finished the questions. I put the pen down and stood up, moving in front of the bed I announced the news to her:
"I've finished mistress."

She glanced over the top of the magazine she was reading.
"Really? All of them?"
"Yes Mistress"
"Let's have a look" she dropped the magazine and held out a hand for the exercise book. I fetched it over to her and stood impatiently, keeping my hands behind my back so that I would grab at the clip on my left nipple and scrotum.

She took her time going through the questions, following what I'd done and seeing if she agreed with the answers. It felt like half an hour that I just stood in mild pain waiting for her.

"Hmmm....I think you've got the last one wrong" she said, a half smile on her face. I moved forward and took the exercise book from her, looking again at what I'd written. I followed the maths through, checking I'd rearranged correctly and not made a silly error.

Suddenly she sat up and I looked up, but too late realised what happened.
I'd heard a click and a sharp pain in my scrotum. She'd yanked that clip off of me.

"Ahhhh" I said, sinking down and holding them in pain.
"Oh no you don't" she said, she placed her hand under my chin and pulled me up, with the other hand slapping my hands away from my crotch.

I stood tall looking at her, but my face was contorted in pain and I could feel tears at the edge of my eyes. She lowered her hand from my chin and again I was unprepared as she yanked the clip off of my nipple.

I looked down to see a very red and sore looking nipple.

"Hehe, sorry, but I spent the whole time thinking how best to do this. I think you've done well, they look OK. But we will see when I get the marks back, won't we! Because of you being a good boy at this, you get a treat. But because you didn't do my other homework, you don't get as good a treat as it could have been" She said, with a wink.

"But Miss, I can't do that other homework. Maths I can do OK, but the other things I just haven't learnt!" I protested.

"Hush, you'll get what you're given and be happy" was her curt reply. I stood waiting and she went into the bathroom.
"Now I thought you could have these" she called as she came out the bathroom. She held up a pair of panties that were curled up. "I was wearing them today you see".

I didn't really understand why a pair of her used panties would be so exciting, but it did. I reached out for them but before I could take them, she swung them back behind her towards the dirty clothes pile.
"But who wants used panties?" She smiled at me as if the thought was crazy, making me feel just a little foolish for my clear excitement that my face had betrayed.

"But I do have these that you can have, as long as you wear them everytime you come over and when you sleep" She lifted out of her pocked a very small and flowery pair of pants. They were little girl pants. "They're my sisters, so do keep good care of them. Slip them on" she said pushing them into my hands.

I took them and slipped them on. They were extremely tight and very feminine. Not sexy, woman feminine. Little girly feminine.
"Aww, you look so adorable!" she giggled. "OK, I think it's bed time for the little girl. Off you go!"

I moved towards my clothes in the corner and went to put them on.
"Oh come on, I want to sleep now. You're only popping next door and going to bed, you don't need to wear them"

I picked them up instead and went to the door. She followed to lock it. In the door way I stopped and turned to face her.
"Thank you for my new underwear mistress" I said.
"Your welcome little.....Amy. You will now be my slave Amy." She giggled.
"Good Night Mistress" I replied, feeling myself blushing
"Good Night Amy" she said and locked the door.

I climbed back into my house and shut the window and settled myself into bed. Why were used panties so hot to me? And why did these, although very tight panties, make me feel almost....sexy?

The gentle throbbing of pain from my nipples and cock were subsiding and this allowed me to fall into a relatively turned on, but deep sleep.

Silvercola
11-21-2011, 09:17 PM
I love it please more.

daremaster 1
11-22-2011, 05:25 PM
I'm starting to really love this story!

Aliciai<3u
11-23-2011, 02:34 PM
Aboslutly love it

Please
post more