PDA

View Full Version : Dice Dare for the Less Experienced [Single][PG-13]

algernon
07-22-2008, 02:07 PM
In and effort to involve more newbies in the dice dares, I made a multi-part dice dare. I incorporated stuff from some of my other dice dares and added a bunch of new stuff. I suggest doing one dare in each category, but if you want you want you can roll to pick your category.

Milder Dice Dare:

1.SEMI-PUBLIC
1.Roll a dice. You may not wear a bra for that many days.
2.Roll a dice. You may not wear underwear for that many days.
3.Roll a dice. You may not zip your fly for that many days. You must wear pants or shorts with a zipper.
4.Roll a dice. Make sure your bottoms and underwear are low enough that your buttcrack shows for that many days.
5.Wear pants/shorts with a hole in the butt or crotch with no underwear for 1 day.
6.Wear a white shirt with no bra. Spill water on yourself.

2.PAINFUL
1.Put a clothespin on each nipple. Leave for 5 minutes, and then pull them off. Roll a dice, repeat this many times.
2.Put a clothespin on your clit and one on each pussy lip. Leave for 5 minutes, and then pull them off. Roll a dice, repeat this many times.
3.Finger your pussy with one more finger than you usually fit.
4.Every time you hear your name, pinch both of your ass cheeks hard.
5.Put a clothespin on each nipple and you clit. Get in a position to do sit-ups. Tie the clothes pins together so they pull on your nipples and clit when you go down. Do 20 sit-ups. If any of the clothes pins comes off, reattach it and start over.
6.Squeeze your tits into your chest. Hold them there until they are sore.

3.SPANKING
1.Using a belt, spank your ass 20 times on each cheek.
2.Spank your pussy 20 times with your hand.
3.Spank your pussy 20 times with a belt.
4.Spank each of your breasts 20 times with a wooden spoon.
5.Every time you use the washroom, spank each breast 10 times with your hand.
6.For every day in the next week that you think someone might have been checking you out, spank your ass until it turns red.

4.AROUSING
1.Masturbate until you are about to cum. Roll a dice. If you get a 1, stop, you don't get to cum today. If you get a 6 you may cum and stop. Any other number, don't cum, take a five minute break, and repeat (masturbate to the edge, roll a dice, etc.)
2.Within the next 24 hours, you must masturbate to orgasm in a public bathroom. You may choose whether or not you cum. If you don't cum in the public bathroom, you may not cum for 24 hours.
3.For ever item of clothing you are wearing, you must masturbate for one minute. (Shoes, socks, jewelry etc. don't count) If you can cum in that time, you may. Otherwise, no cumming today.
4.For every guy (not related to you) you have touched in the last 24 hours, masturbate for one minute. If you can cum in that time, you may. Otherwise, no cumming today.
5.Roll a dice. You must have this many orgasms in the next two hours.
6.Masturbate to the edge through your panties. If you choose to cum, you must wear these panties for the next three days. You may only take them off to use the bathroom and shower.

5.MESSY
For this category, roll a dice. This will tell you where you will be putting the ingredients. 1=Back of undies, 2=Front of undies, 3=Bra, 4=Front and Back, 5=Back and Bra, 6=All three.

Ingredients:
1.Chocolate Syrup
2.Whipped Cream
3.Honey
4.Ice
5.Toothpaste
6.Pick any three.

To see how long (in minutes) it lasts, roll a dice and multiply by ten.

6.DEGRADING
1.Strip naked and hump any object until you cum. If you can't cum, you must take a forfeit.
2.Get on your hands and knees. Finger yourself while moaning loudly. In order to cum, you must stick a finger in your ass and lick it off. You may choose not to cum instead.
3.Get on your hands and knees. Fuck your ass with an object while moaning loudly. Do this for ten minutes.
4.Fuck your pussy with a household object that you have never used before. When you are done, clean it off and put it back where it was.
5.Write “Fuck hole” above your pussy and “slut” on your cleavage.
6.Suck a penis shaped object as though you were giving it head for at least ten minutes. Moan loudly and make comments as if it belonged to your lover.

Bebe_Gurl
08-04-2008, 09:52 PM
You know, I really like this dice dare there is a lot of viriaty, and it is not impossible. Good job.

shadoweater
08-04-2008, 11:28 PM
Very well thought out dare. A few alterations to make it work for both sexes would be nice. I might make up some of my own when I'm feeling less lazy.

nolz95
08-05-2008, 01:00 AM
good dice dare. i like it:D

Canadian fun
01-06-2009, 03:15 PM
I got a 5-1-6 so now I am sitting in a mess of Whipped Cream, Chocolate syrup and Honey.

cheese101
01-11-2009, 02:21 PM
i need a forfeit

Elin0553
04-26-2009, 08:39 PM
1.SEMI-PUBLIC
4.Roll a dice. Make sure your bottoms and underwear are low enough that your buttcrack shows for that many days.

2.PAINFUL
5.Put a clothespin on each nipple and you clit. Get in a position to do sit-ups. Tie the clothes pins together so they pull on your nipples and clit when you go down. Do 20 sit-ups. If any of the clothes pins comes off, reattach it and start over.

3.SPANKING
6.For every day in the next week that you think someone might have been checking you out, spank your ass until it turns red.

4.AROUSING
1.Masturbate until you are about to cum. Roll a dice. If you get a 1, stop, you don't get to cum today. If you get a 6 you may cum and stop. Any other number, don't cum, take a five minute break, and repeat (masturbate to the edge, roll a dice, etc.)

6.DEGRADING
1.Strip naked and hump any object until you cum. If you can't cum, you must take a forfeit.

babyboom
12-29-2009, 11:49 AM
I tired this dice dare out. First I got a one so im braless for 3 days which makes me horny. Next i got 6 six i pushed my tits into my chest and found i loved the slight pain it gave me. For pain i got 3 i began to smack my pussy hard with a belt and it hurt a bit to much for me but the first 5 made me realy horny that was perfect pain for me. Well i got a 4 next and as i had been shopping yesterday i bumped into a lot of guys and on the bus back i touched even more so i masturbated for 40 minuets (i think thats about right.) For messy i rolled a six and chose to put the whipped cream i rolled in my bra and all over my panties (i used many many cans) this was fun to clean up ;). I finaly rolled a six and started sucking my dildo about 7 minuets in my dad and sisters came home so the moaning had to be quieter but them coming home made me hornyer. I love this because you get some many different dares and combonations and you can do it on your own and groups of any size im going to do it again after iv posted this. Absolootly love it favourite dice dare yet.:D:D:D