PDA

View Full Version : Toothpaste Reaction :(

Grindboy
04-19-2013, 05:37 AM
Hey All,

I've been experimenting a little with CBT and this lead me to toothpaste! I love the sensation but afterwards the skin on my cock peels and is very sore for a few days. Obviously I've stopped doing anything with toothpaste and I've now added it to my limits.

I'd like to know if other people have this sort of reaction to it and if there is anything else they've used that gives a similar sensation but without the reaction.

Many Thanks

Michael

Maelona
04-19-2013, 02:46 PM
Seeing by your profile you're in the UK, they sell in Primark (by the tills as you pay) some little bottles advertised as breath spray. It's not as strong as toothpaste at all but it works quite well.

Make sure you test it first though as you might have a reaction to something in both toothpaste and the spray, that would suck :(

Grindboy
04-21-2013, 02:27 PM
Thanks Maelona, I'll give it a try.

AtticsToEden
06-04-2013, 03:02 PM
Toothpaste tends to dry out skin, but there are all sorts of other things you could try. Breath sprays, as mentioned. Foodstuffs like ginger or chilli would have an effect, or maybe try things with alcohol in such as hand sanitiser or perfume. And there's Deep Heat of course! I think you'll just have to be careful and experiment to see what works for you.
Also, perhaps try putting some moisturising cream or something on your cock after using toothpaste (or whatever else)?

fitsexyguy
06-05-2013, 04:44 AM
I have used ginger and I found that to create an equal if not greater sensation than toothpaste and I enjoyed it more. I actually wrote a blog post about it so you can check that out if you like.
At the worst you just try a number of different things to see what works for you.