PDA

View Full Version : Rep from PM

algernon
07-21-2008, 05:24 PM
I think you should be able to give rep for PMs as well as posts. If someone sends you an obnoxious PM (Like the people who don't read your profile and send a message like "u r muh slave now!") you could give them -rep and this would discourage such behavior. If it was used inappropriately, the mods could deal with it.

SubMissChievous
07-21-2008, 07:27 PM
As far as really stupid random PMs like you mentioned you can also report them (yeah I said "report" again, I know...) I mean, usually people who send shit like this don't really care who they send messages to, they check who's online & pretty much everyone gets one... Even I receive those & maybe even more since I'm a staff member actually which I still don't understand! :S That's spamming & we don't want to tolerate stuff like that... I like the idea of giving rep to nice PMs though :) I've received some really nice ones that I remember I wished I could have given to the sender so yeah why not?

ramsies11
07-21-2008, 07:49 PM
nice idea
one guy im not saying who just randomly pmed me: hey you dumbass how is it you fucker
and i just deleted it but still i like the idea

algernon
07-21-2008, 09:03 PM
Yea, I would really like to be able to give +rep for nice PMs