PDA

View Full Version : The Slutwife Dare [NON-FICTION]

ronndeb
03-13-2007, 10:01 PM
I am a 40 year old lady who lives a very respectful and proper professional life on the outside with my husband. That appearance allows us to make a really great living and to enjoy the nicer things of life. On the inside we maintain a really kinky nature and enjoy as much fun as possible. One game we really enjoy is playing truth or dare and we play with a large group online. Most of the time the dares and truths alike are pretty tame and vanilla. Once in a while we get one that really takes us for a good time. This is the story of one of those times.

It was my turn on a Wednesday evening as Ronnie and I logged in online to our game. I logged on ready to take my turn and announced to the group that I would pull a random card from a deck at our home on webcam. I waited for the reply and then in front of the camera pulled a 10 from the deck. The 10 was predetermined to be a dare card so I was happy to know what I was to do. Now I waited for the group to collectively decide my dare and I would log on to return in exactly one hour to learn my fate.

The hour passed with Ronnie and I sipping a glass of wine and then returning to the computer. My last dare was to not wear underwear under my scrubs at work for one day, so I was not expecting much this time around either. I logged in and turned on the cam. Missy, one of our moderators was waiting for us to return and then read my dare aloud.

Ron and I were to take a road trip this weekend to a distant city at least 100 miles from our home. Once in this city we were to check into a nice hotel and then find an "average joe" whom I would seduce to as far as the guy would go. To top it off Ron was to take pictures and to present back to the group. We accepted our dare and signed off shortly there after to make our arrangements. Online we booked a decent hotel and made plans to enjoy the nightlife. The balance of the week went by slowly before we were finally on our way and in the city located about 110 miles from our home. I dressed that night to go out in a nice outfit that didn't scream slut but also didn't make me look like a retired school librarian either. We enjoyed a nice dinner and then drinks at several clubs as we scouted for our average joe with no luck

Back at the hotel we were in the elevator going upstairs when a single guy about 45 got into the elevator with us from the lobby. I struck up a conversation with him asking where he was from and what he was doing in town. He was from another state and visiting an old female friend. As our floor quickly approached I asked what he did for a living and he replied as the elevator stopped that he worked as a photographer for himself. I acted really impressed and told him I had always wanted to take picture and to be photographed but had never met anyone who did that kind of work. Standing in the elevator he held the door as we talked about his job and what he did. When the alarm went off for the door being open I asked him if he wanted to accompany us to tell me more about what he did. He eagerly obliged and we walked to our room. He certainly met the requirements of the dare being middle aged, about 210 lbs., plain hair and regular. Once inside our room I sat next to him on a small couch as Ron sat in a chair on the other side of the room. I asked more about his work and acted if he had ever photographed any models.

He went into depth telling me all his stories and I finally asked if he could give me some modeling advice for Ron to use to get some good pictures of me like the ones you see in the glamor shots. I stood and acted like I was posing and asked him for advice in how to pose. He finally gave into temptation and casually mentioned that glamor shots were many times taken in lingerie or in the nude. I asked him if Ron used his digital camera if he would give us some pointers. He agreed about half nervously but I kept up asking him if I needed to take off my shirt. He sheepishly replied that most women in glamor shots do and I removed my shirt and then asked him to unfasten my bra behind me. I could feel his hands shake as he fumbled with the clasp finally getting it undone. We then took some pictures and Ron put them onto his laptop and we viewed them. I still topless stayed pressed up against our friend as he said the pictures looked really good. I could see he was sprouting a tent in his pants. I then told him they did not look as seductive as what I had seen others with and I wanted them to really be spicy. I asked him if since he was an expert he could show us how to take some really good pictures. He agreed and told me I might want to take off the rest of my clothes. As he said the words he watched Ron for a reaction.

I took off my skirt and then asked if I should remove my panties. He just sort of looked at me half nodding his head and I turned away from him bending over and pushing my panties off my hips and down my legs allowing a full shot of my pussy to come into his direct view. I then returned to his side and asked him how I should pose. We took several more sets of pictures and I could tell he was excited to the point I was afraid he would blow his load in his pants and leave quickly. I asked about taking some more erotic poses and he said he could help with that. He asked if I wanted Ron to get into the pictures and I hugged him tightly and told him that he was hot and that I wanted Ron to take the pictures so he could learn how. He kind of blushed and I started rubbing his crotch feeling his growing erection as he looked at me and then at Ron. As he and I embraced he about swallowed me up with his large frame and my 5'5" 115lbs.

I tried to seductively remove his clothing and he rushed to help me as quick as he could. Once I got him down naked his cock was probably just under 5: and of average circumference. I lightly played with his smallish purple headed cock and asked him when the last time he had sex with a women was. He replied that it had been almost 8 years ago before he and his wife split up. I bent over and licked the shaft of his cock tasting a large drop of pre-cum ooze from the tip as I did. I came up telling him what a beautiful cock he had and how I could not believe he did not have women calling him every night. I looked at Ron and winked telling him to watch and see how a real man satisfied his wife. Ron winked back at me and I led our friend to the bed. I laid down and he started rubbing my back and then my ass in a hurried manner. I turned over to tell him to slow down and he jumped between my legs trying to get his cock into my pussy. As he touched my outer lips he started convulsing and shot a weak load of sticky man cum over my stomach as he muttered how good I was. He started to get up and I rolled over almost on top of him telling him I would not rest until I had some of that magnificent cock of his. I knee he had blown his load early but I sort of felt sorry for the poor guy and thought since we had come this far together and it had been so long since he had any real pussy I wanted to give him a little.

We spent the next several hours with Ron filming and me trying to get our friend back to a state of arousal where he could enter me. I sucked him and played with him the whole time only bringing him to a half hearted but short lived partial erection a couple times. Finally after watching Ron asked our friend if he wanted to take some pictures and he agreed as Ron then gave me the hardest sex I had in a long time as our friend watched and took pictures rubbing his own cock back to life. After Ron got done and filled me full of a huge load of cum I asked if our friend wanted to get his now stiff cock inside me and he said he didn't want to since Ron had cum inside me. I gave him a blow job offering him the best I could and he again blew his second small load after about 2 minutes. He left a short time later and Ron and I made love again more slow this time until we both orgasmed together and fell asleep with Ron still inside me.

We shared the pictures and video from our excursion on our next TorD login and got rave reviews. Next opportunity is Ron's for a Truth or Dare depending on the cards.

spat
03-14-2007, 05:49 AM
This is excellent, please continue updating your experiences playing TorD.

interesting
12-17-2008, 09:37 PM
I know this hasn't been updated recently, but I just wanted to comment on this story.

It is one of the best true dare stories I have read on the site. Not only is it extremely well written, both in the narrative as well as the grammar, but it is highly erotic, more so than many other stories I have read. It made me want to be that lucky fellow in the elevator; the way the story is presented, I think I would have given in completely, despite being currently in a relationship myself. It is that good, that erotic and that stimulating, and I do wish ronndeb would bless us with more stories of that type.

Congratulations on the story and the audacity. I might be tempted to give you and your husband a dare as well...