PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some fun dares!

Charmer
04-10-2013, 06:56 PM
I'm looking for some semi-public,hidden public, and self-bondage dares. Pain is allowed and welcome. I only have household objects at the moment though. Feel free to be extreme and you can include family members. I might do some dares and others I may not. I will not give pics ever. Have Fun!

Please remember that I am FEMALE!

ech0
04-10-2013, 07:26 PM
This one takes some testing. Get handcuffs, break off the safety unlock. Take the key and put it in a styrofoam cup of water, dangling by a string suspended by a straw across the top, so the key is in the center of the cup. Freeze the cup. You now have a timer, though you have to see how long it takes to unfreeze.

Now, handcuff yourself in various states of undress in places you can get caught. A crazy one would be a men's room stall, topless with pants around your ankles. If you're brave enough, leave the door unlocked, and your legs spread.

vladimir_bz_lion
04-11-2013, 04:47 AM
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=20434

danny_zero_00
04-11-2013, 06:39 AM
1. wear clothespins on your nipples when you go shopping.

2. tie a rope around your boobs tightly then string it down between your pussy lips and up your back, over your shoulders and back around your boobs as tight as you can safely. wear it all day underneath your clothes.

3. next time you see your mother, wear a shirt that is at least 2 sizes too small and almost see through with no bra. wear pants that are at least 2 sizes too big with no panties. you arent allowed to pull them up unless they fall all the way down to your knees.

have fun!