PDA

View Full Version : Need advice.

Hugglebuggle
04-10-2013, 03:23 PM
My friend and I have become close friends over the past year and I found out from his best friend (a girl) that he thinks I like him. I don't but I haven't really brought it up that I had been told because I don't want to drop the girl in it. He has come to my house four or five times recently after I was in hospital twice recently and he was really surpportive. I have never been to his house or met any of his family but he knows my mum and brother quite well now. We talk about everything and I see him as a close friend but I'm worried he thinks it's more. He's coming round tomorrow and it's the first time my mum is out while he is round. any advice on it all? How do I prevent anything from happening without telling him I don't like him because i may have got it all wrong and he may see me as just a friend too. I also don't want to say anything that could hurt his feelings in any way and he can be very sensitive at times. Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks xx.

DanHenceworth
04-10-2013, 03:28 PM
just from reading it that it looks a little like you have accidentily friendzoned him, now i might be wrong so dont take that too seriously.
why not try simply asking what he thinks your relationship is, if he says what you want to hear you could end up developing the relationship further, whether as a couple or simply as friends who dont lie to each other

Hugglebuggle
04-10-2013, 03:34 PM
I know what you mean, I think I 'accidentally on purpose' friend zoned him if you know what I mean. I don't see him as more but I can't quite work out if he likes me or not. I would need to be sure before I said anything. Everyone seems to think we are together because we have got really close but he is one of the really popular people at school and I'm not.