PDA

View Full Version : Depp PLEASE READ

Truthgu
03-12-2007, 05:04 PM
Depp ok, you have heard the story about Tessdog and I need everyone to read the Truth. Everything thatChaingang said was true. I did also say I was sorry and I had used my cousins acount in order to do that ( I had gotten my cousin to join I was trying to increase Getdare) I had admitted to what I had done. Plus I told everyone it was my cousins acount. I was foolish arrgorant and stubborn. But thanks to getdare I learned my lesson. Chaingang and I had come to terms with each other and he said that after my probation I could be a member again. Oddly enough my cousin and my friends acount get banned for I needed to contact The staff. Depp and everyone it was a big misundertanding. I wish I could turn back time and never write that post asking to be a mod. I know now that I will never be a mod. And most likely Depp probably won't undo my ban. BUT I BEG you for forgiveness. For I have done something bad and I tried to fix it. But it made it worse. I HAVE TRIED THOUGH. I said I was sorry it WILL never happen again. Prehaps other members will learn from my mistakes. (I really think it was because at the time the whole thing went on because I was sick and I was taking some very large pills) now Getdare I love you. Also all of you members are my brother and sisters. I said I am sorry. If you unban Tessdog then that is a score for both sides. For I am not a bad person nor am I a little "Hitler" which may I add is a horrible comment towards me because I am Jewish but thats beside the fact. I am sorry Depp. I wan't to Thankyou for making this site. Thank you for all this joy. Please take it into heart and really really really think hard about prehaps adding me back into this great community.

I needed this acount so I could tell you this I will not post again on it. Or on Getdare on any acount.
With Regret, Tessdog

Rob
03-12-2007, 05:08 PM
Tessdog, Your actions are noble. It is good that you admitted it. But this will not let me forget or forgive you of your actions on March 10, 2007.

I will thank you for writing good stories.

I thank you for contributing to the site.

But I hate you for March 10.

Truthgu
03-12-2007, 05:17 PM
I hate myself for March 10 2007. It was a bad day. I was acting like a dumb stupid moron who deserved everything he got. I just wish I could start over. That everyone would TRY to move past that day and allow me back in. I have learned a lesson. I just hope maybe Depp and The staff already learned the Lesson of forgiveness......... This site means alot to me. So does all these people for we share somthing. A Common love of Truth or Dare. I hope that my stories will have good endings to them. Also that I could contiue to read yours for they are filled with greatness which truley expresses how you felt and your charectors felt. You Rob are a good writer. Me I just had alot of stuff happen in my life. Rob thank you for loving my stories thank you for still liking my wholeself. Prehaps next March 10 we can celebrate a hoilday. Tessdog's Lesson Day. A day which will go down as either the loss of Tessdog do to his dumbness or a day where all of us still together on Getdare can say that was the say when Tessdog changed he learned a important lesson about how power can lead to badness and that arrogance leads to the Darkside..... (Thanks for th Nerd Line dude Thats so me... :))

Rob Your my Hero,
Tessdog

Manbearpig
03-12-2007, 05:24 PM
Tessdog we all know you are sorry, but you broke the rules. We thank you for your stories but you broke the rules. You have to pay the consequences. However, Depp makes the last choice.....

Rob
03-12-2007, 05:27 PM
You do realize that the second depp sees this you will be banned in an instant. I also hope you know that you made a lasting impression on getDare, and not just a good one. You also know that you're hurting yourself by making other accounts, (You already got 3 banned just for using them). I'm not criticizing you (now), I'm warning you that you are about to cause a bit of commotion.

Truthgu
03-12-2007, 05:29 PM
I truley respect that The Getdare Staff follow the rules. Infact I think if they were to keep me Banned it would be Just as noble of them if they un-banned me. I hate breaking the rules. Infact when I was little If I got in trouble by a Teacher I would cry because I felt so bad. Right now I am crying. These Tears ask for Depp to let this go. I need to be here this is a special place. Plus I broke the rules and had one outburst. This was my first offence really I have never acted up before nor do I intend to do so in the future. Please Getdare let this one go.

Tessdog

Rob
03-12-2007, 05:37 PM
How could getDare let this go? You caused the biggest, most terrifying ruckus getDare has ever seen! I have only been here for 9 months, but I know that nothing like March 10 has ever happened in getDare's past.

March 10, 2007 is a day that will go down in infamy for getDare forums.

Manbearpig
03-12-2007, 05:42 PM
rob and i have been around here since june 2006. at least thats when we became members. there hasn't been anything like this before. I've seen people who were regular members post 1 spam or really bad post and get banned. You are a regular member and u flooded r whole site with spam. it doesnt matter that it is your first violation. you have also tried to scare the site with other posts and you have had AT LEAST 3 other accounts THAT HAVE GOTTEN BANNED IN THE PAST FEW DAYS. sorry but getdare cant let it go we will remember this

Rob
03-12-2007, 05:45 PM
By the way, how do you like my new signature?

Manbearpig
03-12-2007, 05:49 PM
i like it because it is true. march 10, 2007 will go down in getDare infamy. on march 10, 2008 from now i am sure we will remeber what happened on march 10, 2007. we wont forget about this. i even edited my sig.

Truthgu
03-12-2007, 06:20 PM
You Know this Kinda helped Getdare. Prehaps as they expand into the world this will be a small case compared to whats out there. I broke the rules but I learned. All of you can say whatever you want about me and what I say is That I'm Sorry. I have done alot of things wrong. But thanks to me and this whole fiasco. New Rules and Stuff about becoming a Mod are now out there. Getdare just hads its first real challenge and easily overcame it. Getdare is now prepared for a new exiting world. Whether I am going to be part of this "New World" is up to our great leader Depp. I did not HAVE muliple acounts they all belonged to those who I have asked to join the site. Expect the last two where I tried to explain this whole story to The Staff of course my acount was "shut down". So I am here and I wanted to post the story so at least if you guys really GetRid of me then at least people know the Truth.

Tessdog

etrain911
03-12-2007, 06:25 PM
You broke the rules okay? your making it wourse by making yet another account. Stop groveling,you're making me sick we are not like your date or anything so don't act like it's a breakup:mad:

Manbearpig
03-12-2007, 07:20 PM
these new rules are being considered not because of u but because of ur actions. people are starting to get sick. we know what happened and wut the regualar members dont know the staff does.

Musty 21
03-12-2007, 07:25 PM
If you ask me this is another example of tessdogs spam. Sorry tessdog but it is true.

Manbearpig
03-12-2007, 07:52 PM
it is he has been banned (3+ times) before and now he is back and it has been 2 days

Truthgu
03-12-2007, 09:15 PM
I am Just Waiting for Depp's Reply to this..... Thats it nothing more nothing less. I just want to see what Depp says. Because I think a new punishment could be Instated which would allow me to learn my lesson as well as make it so I can also go back to posting.

Truthgu
03-12-2007, 09:30 PM
I don't see why no one is offering to give me another shot. I know if you had a stressful day and you snapped I would forgive you. I would let it go, also I stop writting mean comments. Like the whole Hitler thing.... Comon Guys I just want to make peace. Before either you bury me or not. (Depp if you decied too Keep me away for please erase my stories since I don't want them here Cause I am getting them Copy Righted.) Thank Depp Thanks Guys! Not going to post untill Depp comes to clear this whole thing up!

depp
03-12-2007, 11:57 PM
I think your ban will expire since it was given through infractions. I dunno, I've never really tested to see if the infractions work :)

I took a quick look through your infractions record and they all seemed valid. Asking to become a mod is ok and NOT AGAINST FORUM RULES. Spamming the forums IS AGAINST FORUM RULES. If somebody wronged you please let me know. I can go through the forum database and see exactly what was sent via PM or originally posted if there is any question of truth. Please don't lie when reporting such things though because it is a lot of work to check and I will be angry I had to do it. I don't completely understand this situation but from what I have seen the staff have done a great job of handling things (and always have).

Infractions expire. Your infractions will expire. Each spamming infraction lasts 20 days. I reversed all but one of your infractions. I will not do this ever again. All past infractions were valid. I Reversed these not because they were wrong, but because I don't want to see you locked out of here forever based on one event.

The thing that makes me the most mad about all of this is logging in to find about 7 PMs in my inbox about you. I have other things to do on getDare than follow drama.

I am so grateful that I have such an awesome moderation team. Your work on this issue has been nothing short of awesome.