PDA

View Full Version : 27/male/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

zander1709
04-04-2013, 10:16 AM
27/male/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hello potential Mistress or Master,

I´m a sad slave without someone to serve at the moment. I love the feeling of beeing submissive and would love to find a mistress or master this way. I will prefer someone with some experiences in beeing the dominating part of such a relationship, because I have no experience in beeing a slave. I have the wish to get experiences in beeing a slave and serve someone for his/ her pleasure. The timezone does not matter because as you will read later the relationship will be based on E-Mail and/or messenger.

First I have to say that I will not show my face during the relationship and this limit is a real hard limit which will never be broken.

My other limits are:
- tasks with family or friends
- other people directly involved in the tasks (after some time this might be a soft limit or dislike and depends on the task)
- permanent things
- social suicide
- crossdressing
- blood
- Scat
- full public (can be discussed depending on the task)
- cam

My dislikes are:
- anal
- chastity
- orgasm control
- pain

My likes are:
- semi-public
- nudity (I´m naked as much as possible and live naked in my rooms)
- body writing
- cbt
- cum eating
- shaving (except head, legs and forearms)
- piss drinking
- picture tasks

What I´m searching for:
I´m searching for someone who will be my mistress or master in giving me tasks via E-Mail and/or messenger. The tasks should be with a time limit in which I have to do the task and as proof of doing the things which are requiered. When not fullfilling the task or be out of the time limit I will have to receive a punishment.

For the further contactinformation I would like to get a PM and I will sent you the E-Mailadress.

Your hopefully pictureslave

zander1709
04-07-2013, 11:25 AM
Still searching for a dominant person for beeing my mistress or master.

BambiDivine
04-07-2013, 11:29 AM
I am an 18 year old mistress looking for possible subs.

zander1709
05-12-2013, 10:22 AM
I´m still searching a master or mistress for serving. Please contact me.

zander1709
06-03-2013, 09:30 AM
Still searching fo a mistress or master. Please let me be your slave.