PDA

View Full Version : rules for a month 19 f

suzesimon
03-26-2013, 10:15 PM
I'm bored lol, so any rules for me to follow for the next month please comment.

Examples:

If you --, you can/can't ---.

Whenever you ---, you must/must not ---.

Before/after---, you will/won't --.

Thanks!

Brahater
03-26-2013, 11:44 PM
For the rest of the month you will:
- wear no underware (no bra, no panties, no pantiyhose, so socks, no stockings, nothing)
- wear only your highest heels
- run a strict "one layer" policy: If you want to wear a jacket: nothing under the jacket: no blouse, no shirt; if you want to wear a coat: nothing under the coat: no jacket, no blouse, no skirt ...

robmoss2k
03-26-2013, 11:45 PM
You will edge every time you use the toilet. Before you go, not after.

evie.sub
03-26-2013, 11:55 PM
- you are to be shaved from the neck down completely.
- everytime you hear your name you are to sqeeze both tits hard for at least 30sec.
- you can only bend and the waist.
- whenever you sit down your knees are at least 10inch parted. No crossing legs.

Grindboy
03-27-2013, 10:43 AM
You must sleep naked on the floor all month, edge every time you wake up.
Whenever you eat you must wear pegs or clamps on your clit and nipples (carry them around with you and put them on in the toilet if you are eating out)
Every time you edge moan loudly
Each time you log into getdare PM someone in the "currently active users" list and ask them for a word, you will write this word somewhere on your body.

I'll stop there before I get too carried away. :-P

I hope you like them.

SirD
03-27-2013, 04:49 PM
Since you won't be wearing panties or crossing your legs for a month it is only fitting you may only wear skirts that are at most mid thigh length.

suzesimon
03-27-2013, 05:44 PM
For the rest of the month you will:
- wear no underware (no bra, no panties, no pantiyhose, so socks, no stockings, nothing)
- wear only your highest heels
- run a strict "one layer" policy: If you want to wear a jacket: nothing under the jacket: no blouse, no shirt; if you want to wear a coat: nothing under the coat: no jacket, no blouse, no skirt ...

I kinda have to wear underwear and socks, I go to the gym every day during the week.
Also, I don't own high heels, they hurt my feet.
And because of the gym, I can't do the one layer thing, but I can on weekends because that's when I don't go

suzesimon
03-27-2013, 05:45 PM
You will edge every time you use the toilet. Before you go, not after.

Well do! That sounds a bit difficult :)

suzesimon
03-27-2013, 05:46 PM
You must sleep naked on the floor all month, edge every time you wake up.
Whenever you eat you must wear pegs or clamps on your clit and nipples (carry them around with you and put them on in the toilet if you are eating out)
Every time you edge moan loudly
Each time you log into getdare PM someone in the "currently active users" list and ask them for a word, you will write this word somewhere on your body.

I'll stop there before I get too carried away. :-P

I hope you like them.

I will do the sleeping nude one. I only have two clip ps though, should I just do them on my nips? I will do the meaning as well, and the last one as well. Keep them coming!

suzesimon
03-27-2013, 05:48 PM
- you are to be shaved from the neck down completely.
- everytime you hear your name you are to sqeeze both tits hard for at least 30sec.
- you can only bend and the waist.
- whenever you sit down your knees are at least 10inch parted. No crossing legs.

I can't do the shaving dare at this time, personal issues...
I can do the name one but what if I'm in public or at work?
I would do the waist, but my workout has exercises that involve my knees bending
I can do the ten inches thing too

suzesimon
03-27-2013, 06:10 PM
Since you won't be wearing panties or crossing your legs for a month it is only fitting you may only wear skirts that are at most mid thigh length.

I don't have any skirts...anything else?

Wer Muschi Folter
03-27-2013, 06:12 PM
Carry around a marker and a clothespin.
Every time you have to go to the bathroom strip completely naked and write "toilet whore" on your inner thighs, place a clothes pin on your clit and edge. Do all this before you relieve yourself. Then take a picture of yourself on the toilet and email it to me and any one else who wants one.

[email protected]

suzesimon
03-27-2013, 06:16 PM
Carry around a marker and a clothespin.
Every time you have to go to the bathroom strip completely naked and write "toilet whore" on your inner thighs, place a clothes pin on your clit and edge. Do all this before you relieve yourself. Then take a picture of yourself on the toilet and email it to me and any one else who wants one.

[email protected]

I really have so much wrong with this dare, I can't accept this...punish me if you want to..

daddytom
03-27-2013, 06:50 PM
i love how no one reads your sig. The post says 19/f but your sig says 58/trans, so which is it?

feminizeme
03-27-2013, 06:50 PM
You must write the names of any user posting in this thread somewhere on your body in permanent ink and leave them until it fades naturally.

suzesimon
03-27-2013, 07:09 PM
i love how no one reads your sig. The post says 19/f but your sig says 58/trans, so which is it?

Haha, I'm 19 f. The Sig was part of a dare

suzesimon
03-27-2013, 07:09 PM
You must write the names of any user posting in this thread somewhere on your body in permanent ink and leave them until it fades naturally.

Okay. Thanks for this :)

Brahater
03-27-2013, 10:57 PM
I'm getting angry indeed! There is no dare you "can" co, because of "..."

Now, there's an end of it!

You write: no limits until July 1. So: Do your dares! Immediately!

I kinda have to wear underwear and socks, I go to the gym every day during the week.
Wearing bra and pantys under your leotard is not obligatory at all. So: leave it off and show the guys at the gym your assets!

Also, I don't own high heels, they hurt my feet.
Thats fine! You like mild pain. You dislike intense pain. But you have no limits until July 1. So: Buy some shoes with at least 3 ich stiletto heels (but no pateau) and wear them as I told you!.

And because of the gym, I can't do the one layer thing, but I can on weekends because that's when I don't go
You can wear your coat (nothing underneath) to get there and then change into the leotard (nothing underneath). Hust do the one layer thing!

And since you don't have any limits: I want you to post some pics here. I want to see you in your leotard at the gym. Ask a gus there to take them!

Greatcornbow
03-30-2013, 02:04 PM
I'm bored lol, so any rules for me to follow for the next month please comment.

Examples:

If you --, you can/can't ---.

Whenever you ---, you must/must not ---.

Before/after---, you will/won't --.

Thanks!

Whenever you use a bathroom or loo you must not lock the door; and if in anyone's home (including yours) you must leave the door slightly ajar as well.

linearizationcannon
04-17-2013, 11:49 PM
Rule: you aren't allowed to say no to any advances made on you or passes made at you, no matter how vulgar or kinky. In fact, you will accept and encourage any such advance.

So if a push date starts getting grabby with your breasts, for instance, you have to lean into it and ask them to keep going.

Additional Rule: You must go on at least 3 dates with 3 different men before the end of your "rules for a month" month.