PDA

View Full Version : chastity

spoon55
03-26-2013, 08:00 AM
so i have a gf that is not into all this stuff but i have dabbled in chastity a little bit but am wanting to explore it more being locked up for longer periods. How can i get my gf to agree to it and put me in chastity

Rose_Angel
03-26-2013, 09:32 AM
Just talk to her... tell her you know she isn't into much, and she doesn't have to do much, but ask if she'd simply be willing to hold the key. Tell her if you ask to be let out, she could always demand a foot rub or back massage, or whatever else, etc. Communication is key. If she still doesn't want to/refuses, oh well... at least you tried.

spoon55
03-26-2013, 09:39 AM
thanks but have tried.but as we have a baby on the way maybe her thoughts may change

isi10
04-02-2013, 09:01 AM
so i have a gf that is not into all this stuff but i have dabbled in chastity a little bit but am wanting to explore it more being locked up for longer periods. How can i get my gf to agree to it and put me in chastity

Chastity was imposed on me by my wife for our wedding night and it lasts for 12 years.
I thank her for giving me this wonderful gift to belong

spoon55
04-03-2013, 05:15 AM
Thanks but that doesn't help me in my quest to change her mind about it and lock me in it

Hrisy
04-03-2013, 05:20 AM
Well find yourself a gf that will...what do you expect? A person can't be changed if they don't have it in them.