PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Dice Dare of getDare [Single][R]

bradford85
07-15-2008, 03:44 PM
This is my first post here so here it is...
In Catergory 5 in task 4 there are sub-task's. You have to roll again for what that task is. You must do all catergorys (at least one from each)

1. Activity
1.1 GO for a ride without a shirt
1.2 Go for a ride naked and throw clothes in bush somewhere
1.3 Go for a walk naked
1.4 Go for a shallow swim naked and walk out when people come
1.5 Do everything on the weekend naked
1.6 None of the above

2. Liquid
2.1 Drink 2L of water and don't go for a pee for 48 hours
2.2 Drink 4L of water and don't go for a pee for 48 hours
2.3 Drink 6L of water and don't go for a pee for 48 hours
2.4 Drink 10L of water and don't go for a pee for 48 hours
2.5 All of above
2.6 None of above

3. Shaving
3.1 Shave you dick without shaving cream
3.2 Shave you dick with shaving cream
3.3 Shave you dick and testicles without shaving cream
3.4 Shave your dick, between your legs, sack under dick and in crack without shaving cream
3.5 None of above
3.6 All of above

4. Group
4.1 Go for a walk with a friend completely naked
4.2 Ask if you can have a peak and feel at your friend
4.3 Sun bake for 1 hour on a semi-busy beach naked and hide each-others clothes then you have to find your own
4.4 Walk up to somebody and have a chat naked and then sit down and have you legs spread as far part as you can
4.5 Fill your pants with rocks then let the other person punch your kick you where you filled your pants with rocks (It must be in your dick section, use as many as you want. Min of 10 medium sized)
4.6 All of above

5. Public
5.1 When at public toilets make sure when you go to the urinal the person next to you can see your dick and you have a peak at theres
5.2 At a public pool go to get changed and go to unirnal naked and have a shower facing everybody naked.
5.3 Go to the toilet and do a poo and leave door open. Walk around inside the toilets naked and have a chat to somebody and stand close to them
5.4 When at public toilets (roll again for this task) do: 5.4.1. pee in the hand basin with door unlocked 5.4.2. Go completely naked and leave door unlocked 5.4.3. Go completely naked and leave door open and go to toilet 5.4.4 Go to toilet and strip to nothing and pee all over the floor then make sure somebody else walks in after you 5.4.5 Go to somebody near a tree have a chat then start peeing like it is perfectly normal and keep on talking 5.4.6 When changing for sport or gym pull down all your pants while shirt is off and say, "Opps..." then dont put clothes on and go to urinal and pee then go to the mirror and have a look at your self then have a chat to somebody and walk outside and say, "oops..." again.

6. Other
6.1 Do every single one
6.2 Do none at all
6.3 Role the dice again for the catergory then roll agian for task (if you get 5.4 roll again for sub-task
6.4 Add another one of your own but can't be task 5 and 6
6.5 Do all of 1 and 4 again except for task's 5 and 6
6.6 Do all task's and then walk up to some stranger and ask if they want to go naked with you

My Log
Cat 1: Task 1 - Complete (Rode about 1km and got seen by 2 people, one said something but I couldn't understand them, I'll do it again some time. But in a different place because I always go riding there)
Cat 2: Task 1 - 350 / 2000ml
Cat 3: Task 4 - Complete
Cat 4: Task 2 - N/A (I will try to complete later)
Cat 5: Task 1 - N/A (I don't go to toilets that much where 2 or more people are aloud in)
Cat 6: Task 4 (Choose another task) - Task 5.4.1

Post how it went!

kabuto
07-20-2008, 03:41 PM
You have some inventive ideas, but I wouldn't do any of them in real life, which is the only problem with this dare, it's a bit unrealistic.

misspiggy7
11-19-2010, 02:53 PM
You have some inventive ideas, but I wouldn't do any of them in real life, which is the only problem with this dare, it's a bit unrealistic.

Not even "None of the above"??
lol
i agree, though.