PDA

View Full Version : The Best Of GetDare?

Zeromus
07-15-2008, 05:55 AM
Simply stated, Does anybody really do anything with this? Sure you can't just have any old post in it, but i can think of at least one (Calendar Dare) that would fit nicely amidst the ranks. Anybody else agree?

algernon
07-21-2008, 09:59 PM
It would be cool if you could vote for a thread to go into the best of, and if the thread got a lot of votes from people with good rep, it would be copied there.

Zeromus
07-22-2008, 11:12 AM
It would be cool if you could vote for a thread to go into the best of, and if the thread got a lot of votes from people with good rep, it would be copied there.

Yes, thats kinda what i had in mind, although thats how the select few that are in that section got there. Not a vote perse more "mob psychology" though, as in one person started by saying "move to the best" then others followed.now there's nothing wrong with that, ive just seen none of it (again it should still "deserve" it)

Mistreskaren01
07-22-2008, 11:58 AM
What happend if everyone voted on the best dare and every thread with a certain star raiting got put into here

cheesy dude
07-23-2008, 02:52 PM
I guess, I think it has only ever had a few things added like when that section was first made lol. Added by depp and chain i think :p

But I think your right we should defo use it more. Hmm. I dont think it should have a system to it just as us mods see great threads (finished of course) or great stories we can just move them as we like :)

SubMissChievous
07-23-2008, 03:01 PM
I guess, I think it has only ever had a few things added like when that section was first made lol. Added by depp and chain i think :p

But I think your right we should defo use it more. Hmm. I dont think it should have a system to it just as us mods see great threads (finished of course) or great stories we can just move them as we like :)Of course, users can always suggest to us for a specific thread to be moved there though :) As for any other type of suggestion we're always happy to take these into account & encourage members to tell us what they like, etc.