PDA

View Full Version : Hypnosis worries

Gaysian
03-21-2013, 06:44 PM
Hello everyone, I'm new in the site, and I found something about hypnosis. After checking some of the sites suggested for hypnosis, I read about curses and permanent triggers. So I was wondering how bad are those. Do they really mess up your head and you cant get rid of them as they say? I really want to try hypno but I'm afraid it might have some colateral damage.

ps: first thread, sorry if I did something wrong!

muddz
03-21-2013, 06:49 PM
No, not really. At least that is my experience with them. I think it differs from what you want them to do, much like placebo medication.

master timo
03-21-2013, 09:16 PM
if you don't fall into beleaf that it will work it wont ive had many attemps done on the subject and it don't work don't worie

evie.sub
03-22-2013, 08:21 PM
I am one of the lucky people who has a best friend that can hypnotise.
She does this whenever i ask her.
She has made only one thing permanent

The Game Master
03-22-2013, 09:40 PM
Hypnosis is often misrepresented to be dangerous or that you'll get stuck in trance and such.

It's essentially all myth and there is nothing dangerous about it.

Search for Hypnosis FAQs on google, and find ones that credited people have written. None of them will tell you it is dangerous.

Unidentified
03-23-2013, 07:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAFkeHZnQxU
Ultrahypnosis is a good channel :3

princessjessie
03-23-2013, 08:32 AM
Hypnosis only works if you alow it, your mind has to accept it. If you decide you don't want to let it in anymore it will stop... Bit of psychology for you :)

Gaysian
03-23-2013, 11:18 PM
Thank you everybody, this helped me a lot! So i guess that if a curse starts working on me, I can get rid of it when i want to? I'm gonna try some hypnosis soon :P

Gaysian
03-23-2013, 11:20 PM
I am one of the lucky people who has a best friend that can hypnotise.
She does this whenever i ask her.
She has made only one thing permanent
Heey evie! Thanks for answering :)! So tell me, how is it to be hypnotized? Is it true that you can ignore the permanent trigger if you really want to?

princessjessie
03-25-2013, 11:00 AM
Even "permanent" things will stop, like I said if you stop allowing it, it will stop. That's just how it works and that's why the human brain is so amazing

evie.sub
03-25-2013, 11:15 PM
Heey evie! Thanks for answering :)! So tell me, how is it to be hypnotized? Is it true that you can ignore the permanent trigger if you really want to?
yes if i really wanted it i can stop it

Curious_Andrew
04-19-2013, 12:22 AM
Yes even the 'permanent' stuff needs to be reinforced regularly. Otherwise it fades away as you fill your mind with other things.

Kitten
04-19-2013, 04:29 AM
Your subconscious would protect you if it would put you in harm and/or you genuinly didn't want it. :) You couldn't selfdestruct against your will through hypnotic triggers or curses.

The only danger is your conscious or not so conscious desires, I suppose!