PDA

View Full Version : Naked Snow Angel

GetdareTEO
03-20-2013, 10:49 AM
Hey guys,
first of all, I really hope this is the right forum! I haven't really posted stuff like this before, but after being active on here for a couple of years, I would be really embarrassed about writing in the wrong forum.
That is not really my reason to post this though. The reason is, that we have gotten a lot of snow - unfortunately, I'm really tired of it by now - but then I was playing with the thought of making a naked snow angel in the woods nearby. I quickly decided not to, because I am chicken, and it is so cold outside, but I then decided to give it a chance! So if the answer "yes" gets 5 voters or more within the next hour - at least one of them must be a girl - I will do it anyway! :eek:

If you want to add anything to this, reques stuff, anything, please send me a PM! :) oh, and if I run out of space for PMs, just post it on my wall ;)
That could be things like a written reply, perhaps you want a minimum amount of words, it could be requiring me to do both one on my back and on my front. It could be requiring me to do it in a different location. It is getting dark by now, and will be quite dark when I do it, so if you want me to do it in broad daylight, tell me to do it on another day instead. You can ask for pictures of the snow angel or the area or whatever you want, but you are not likely to get any of me. You might be lucky though! ;)
So anyway, 5 votes - at least one female - in ....let's say the next 70 minutes! :O
Starting... Now!

slave_boy93
03-20-2013, 11:54 AM
i think you should do it. no one who can see you in the dark. Also do one with both sides. that's a good idea. and if you could post some pics after of the snow angels would be nice too.

GetdareTEO
03-20-2013, 12:13 PM
Uuh, luckily for me, 5 guys posted! :D but well you'll probably get the change another time! ;)

bogfalco
03-31-2013, 10:52 AM
heheheh right :D :D :D