PDA

View Full Version : First Real Dares - Spring Break and bored

rainbowhippiechick
03-19-2013, 07:54 PM
So, I poked around this site from time to time, and to be honest, I don't think I fully understand it.

But me and my friend are bored on the first real night of our spring break at college here so we wanted to try playing truth or dare.

I lost the coin toss so I'll try and give dares you give a chance and try about anything.

We aren't lesbians not so no sexual stuff... I don't need to see her masturbate. Thou funny objects in pussy/ass could be fun for other reasons lol...

I am thinking like .... go outside in her undies .... pee in a cup... lick a carrot like a penis.. maybe write something humiliating on herself or spank herself or something like that. But you all are the experts so I'll leave it to u.

She is a 23/F. 5'4, brown hair, green eyes, college co-ed.Nice figure. Live near other people around without much tree cover. Have most household items around.

evie.sub
03-19-2013, 08:43 PM
Get all her clothes. You get 10min to hide all of it. Each article on a different spot. She gets 20min to look for them. But each time she finds an item first edge than on to the next item. She cant wear them until time is up. After that she can only wear what she found.
Good luck

evie.sub
03-19-2013, 08:45 PM
She is to find 10 different objects and you to.
Now get naked. Blindfold on. Grab blind an object and fuck it until edge.
Than guess what it was. If wrong 10 spanks to each asscheeck, each tit and pussy.
Do this with 10 objects.
Please detailed reports on all dares

rainbowhippiechick
03-19-2013, 08:47 PM
lol ok... first dre will take forever though. Second one, I'd rather not make her masterbate so much... almost anythign else though

evie.sub
03-19-2013, 08:51 PM
Ok take half of the numbers than

JohnBoy3203
03-19-2013, 08:53 PM
Is anyone outside right now? On the street, on the porch?

rainbowhippiechick
03-19-2013, 08:57 PM
she's enterig her weraring cloths time on dare #1.
Noody is outside, people have streetlights on though and one neighjbor is up late. Myabe be safer on differant road

JohnBoy3203
03-19-2013, 08:59 PM
When Evie is done with ya... one of you gets to put on an extra short shirt, one that doesn't quite cover past your cheeks. And nothing else. Head on out to that streetlight, or the sidewalk. You need to go pick up 10 objects outside in the light and bring them back. May only bend from the hips. Oops, might flash a bit too...

vladimir_bz_lion
03-20-2013, 04:13 AM
Peel a banana with out using your hands. Report.