PDA

View Full Version : 19f wants humiliating dares to do at home!

baby_doll
03-10-2013, 03:23 PM
due to personal problems i've been awol from this site for a while. now i'm back,(horny) and in look for something fun to do!

i would like some humiliating dares to do by myself. i love tying my tits and torturing them. spanking and humiliation are also two huge kinks of mine!

my door doesn't have a lock, so i would want it to be kinda safe for me to do my dares. the thought of having my family coming in is exciting, not them actually doing it!

you're of course allowed to speak to me like the dirty, little slut i am!

i'm home alone during the days, so i can do more risky dares then.
and i will report back with all the dares that i do! and if you think that i failed on your dare you are permitted to give me the punishment i deserve!

xxx

SirD
03-10-2013, 03:33 PM
Ok slut, how about you bind the base of your tits with rope and then put bobby pins or paper clips on your nipples. Wear a semi loose top with no bra so that as you move around it rubs your nipples. Put a dildo or similar object in your pussy, put on a crotch rope so that your clit is pushed out, and then put on your tightest pair of jeans and a tall pair of high heels. Go for a long walk in a public place for at least an hour.

baby_doll
03-10-2013, 03:34 PM
Ok slut, how about you bind the base of your tits with rope and then put bobby pins or paper clips on your nipples. Wear a semi loose top with no bra so that as you move around it rubs your nipples. Put a dildo or similar object in your pussy, put on a crotch rope so that your clit is pushed out, and then put on your tightest pair of jeans and a tall pair of high heels. Go for a long walk in a public place for at least an hour.

will do this tomorrow, since it's the middle of the night here.

adam7.5
03-10-2013, 03:35 PM
Okay...

Strip totally nude once your family are in bed. Go into each room in the house, even the ones people are sleeping in and masturbate. If your a squirter, then do it over their bed.
Once done, go to your own room and masturbate and orgasm again. Then, go to the fridge and find some milk or juice and poor it into a food bag. Stick it in the freezer and wait. Once frozen repeat the previous exercise,.but now using the frozen liquid.as a dildo, with your dildo in your ass. Once your dildo has melted, go to bed,.naked, with a dildo still in your ass and go to sleep. Set your alarm and wake before everyone else and repeat one.last time. If you are feeling really daring, then then give evryone oral sex while they sleep.
Have fun! Please pm me the results!

SirD
03-10-2013, 03:53 PM
will do this tomorrow, since it's the middle of the night here.

I look forward to reading your report once you have completed your task.

Mariolino
03-10-2013, 03:57 PM
Take 5 objects of different size in the house, put a clothespin on each nipple and masturbated up to reach orgasm with each of them, the number of minutes used multiplied by 5 will be the number of lost I should bear on each cheek, on pussy and on each tit.

sieon
03-10-2013, 04:43 PM
Bind your tits tight at the base, roll a dice and times that by your house number, that's how many slaps each tit should get
After that put toothpaste on your nipples and then you may cum while constantly repeating 'I'm a filthy whore'

MikeDyson
03-10-2013, 05:08 PM
Shortly after everyone's left the house for the day get 3 bananas and a tub of double cream.
Put the cream in the bathroom then go to your room.
Strip naked and lay on your back on the bed.
Put two of the bananas in your mouth (unpeeled) pushing them so each reaches the back of your jaw.
Put your hands on your torso, then slide then up and grab your breasts, squeeze them and gradually pull until you're gripping and pulling your nipples. Squeeze tightly and pull hard on your nipples for a few moments, then squash your breasts again and slide your hands back down your body over your torso, brush your inner thighs, then repeat.
Keep doing this for around 7 minutes. The whole time rotate your tongue around the bananas imagining they're firemen's cocks crammed into your mouth with you desperatly trying to please them.
Spank each breast hard 3 times in a row with your oposing hand; repeat this 5 times.
Spank your pussy hard once, then slowly run your fingers around it, just avoiding your labia.
Keep your fingers moving around your inner thighs and pubus for 4 minutes, then place your middle finger against your anus and slide it through your legs and up between your pussy's lips and over your clit.
Hold your clit in place for 20 seconds, give it a soft pinch then slide two fingers up and down against your labia and clit until you start to get wet.
Once moist remove one of the bananas from your mouth and replace with the spare banana.
Take the wet banana and rub it against your pussy and clit, pushing it inside once comfortable.
Thrust it in and out 12 times, then on the 13th stroke push it in, stand up and walk to the bathroom (still with two bananas in your mouth, one in your pussy, and now holding and squeezing your buttocks with both hands.
Take a banana from your mouth. Use your left hand to move the remaining banana in and out of your mouth sucking and licking it passionately. Use your right hand to take the other banana and spank your butt hard with it. After 6 spanks swap bananas and hands and repeat.
Now lie down in the bath, put both bananas back in your mouth and pour the cream over your entire body. Use your hands to massage it into your skin and hair ensuring you're completly covered.
Remove the bananas from your mouth and lay them on the tops of your thighs with the ends rubbing against the third banana and the sides of your pussy.
Take the banana from your pussy and give yourself another 13 hard strokes before removing it, peeling it and cramming the flesh into your mouth. Place the peel over one breast.
Once you've eaten the first banana, take the second, give yourself 9 thrusts before peeling it, placing the skin on your other breast, then mashing the banana's flesh into your face and hair.
Take the third banana and give yourself 30 strokes, starting gently but working up to hard thrusts.
Peel it and place the peel over your face, then put the banana in your mouth and continue to fellate it whilst masturbating.
Once you cum remove the banana peels then lick as much of yourself clean as possible. You may then enjoy a nice warm bath or shower to get cleaned up (for no more than 30 minutes though).
When you get out of the bath walk naked and wet to your computer, log into getDare and report back to this thread that you've completed the task (preferably go into detail about how you found the dare, but that's not required of you by the dare). Once you've reported back you may dry yourself and get on with your day ... or other dares ;).

baby_doll
03-10-2013, 05:21 PM
Shortly after everyone's left the house for the day get 3 bananas and a tub of double cream.
Put the cream in the bathroom then go to your room.
Strip naked and lay on your back on the bed.
Put two of the bananas in your mouth (unpeeled) pushing them so each reaches the back of your jaw.
Put your hands on your torso, then slide then up and grab your breasts, squeeze them and gradually pull until you're gripping and pulling your nipples. Squeeze tightly and pull hard on your nipples for a few moments, then squash your breasts again and slide your hands back down your body over your torso, brush your inner thighs, then repeat.
Keep doing this for around 7 minutes. The whole time rotate your tongue around the bananas imagining they're firemen's cocks crammed into your mouth with you desperatly trying to please them.
Spank each breast hard 3 times in a row with your oposing hand; repeat this 5 times.
Spank your pussy hard once, then slowly run your fingers around it, just avoiding your labia.
Keep your fingers moving around your inner thighs and pubus for 4 minutes, then place your middle finger against your anus and slide it through your legs and up between your pussy's lips and over your clit.
Hold your clit in place for 20 seconds, give it a soft pinch then slide two fingers up and down against your labia and clit until you start to get wet.
Once moist remove one of the bananas from your mouth and replace with the spare banana.
Take the wet banana and rub it against your pussy and clit, pushing it inside once comfortable.
Thrust it in and out 12 times, then on the 13th stroke push it in, stand up and walk to the bathroom (still with two bananas in your mouth, one in your pussy, and now holding and squeezing your buttocks with both hands.
Take a banana from your mouth. Use your left hand to move the remaining banana in and out of your mouth sucking and licking it passionately. Use your right hand to take the other banana and spank your butt hard with it. After 6 spanks swap bananas and hands and repeat.
Now lie down in the bath, put both bananas back in your mouth and pour the cream over your entire body. Use your hands to massage it into your skin and hair ensuring you're completly covered.
Remove the bananas from your mouth and lay them on the tops of your thighs with the ends rubbing against the third banana and the sides of your pussy.
Take the banana from your pussy and give yourself another 13 hard strokes before removing it, peeling it and cramming the flesh into your mouth. Place the peel over one breast.
Once you've eaten the first banana, take the second, give yourself 9 thrusts before peeling it, placing the skin on your other breast, then mashing the banana's flesh into your face and hair.
Take the third banana and give yourself 30 strokes, starting gently but working up to hard thrusts.
Peel it and place the peel over your face, then put the banana in your mouth and continue to fellate it whilst masturbating.
Once you cum remove the banana peels then lick as much of yourself clean as possible. You may then enjoy a nice warm bath or shower to get cleaned up (for no more than 30 minutes though).
When you get out of the bath walk naked and wet to your computer, log into getDare and report back to this thread that you've completed the task (preferably go into detail about how you found the dare, but that's not required of you by the dare). Once you've reported back you may dry yourself and get on with your day ... or other dares ;).

fuck, i got all wet just reading this.

i don't have any bananas at home atm. so i'll have to buy some as fast as i can!
will defiantly do this one!

Drumkidq102
03-10-2013, 10:31 PM
Ok whore listen good get naked! Edge in everyone's bed, then hump all the floors make sure something is in your ass when your humping don't you dare cum you little slut! I know it's a lot of edging and humping, when you're done crawl back to your room object still in ass and start giving yourself anal ;) btw you can't cum during this if you do PM me

MikeDyson
03-12-2013, 05:59 PM
fuck, i got all wet just reading this.

i don't have any bananas at home atm. so i'll have to buy some as fast as i can!
will defiantly do this one!

Glad you like it. I look forward to hearing how it goes.

Jack Elam Fan
03-12-2013, 06:06 PM
alright you dirty little slut tie some string around your breasts and press them to a window and tie the other end of the strings so it moves your breasts upward. now spank your slutty ass 100 times