PDA

View Full Version : hey

devilmaster
07-11-2008, 12:58 PM
ok me and a few others are getting pissed at he amount of childness thats on this site. ok im a new user and i hope to gainmy posts everyday, is there away that getdare can make it so that if u really want a slave/master u need to post so many times, make rules for spam or something is not allowed.

I get like 4-3 a week from peeps saying il be ur slave when im not intrested in guys/boys.

just an idea

Davros
07-11-2008, 02:43 PM
If you're getting spam PMs, report it to the mods straight away. They tend to sort things out pretty quickly.

Oh, and welcome :)

Hampers
07-12-2008, 07:51 PM
If by childness you mean childishness, and by childishness you mean people are being immature and spamming unnecessarily with S/m requests, either put the users in question on your 'ignore' list, or report the Private Messages to the Moderators.

I personally don't think that having restrictions on who can ask for S/m play based on any restriction but age is a bad idea; getDare has a reputation for being open & welcoming, and I'd like to keep that reputation.

cheesy dude
07-23-2008, 02:59 PM
I do belive the idea of a post count for the SM section has been adressed and descussed before. We decided I think that going on depps stats that most of the traffic to getdare is because of the SM section and been restriced to posting in it before a number of posts would cause MEGA spam. And loose traffic. Z z z I must be old remembering that lol becuase that must have been like 1-2 years ago.

Anyway, Indeed as hampers correctly put if you feel you are been spammed via the PM system please report it to a member of staff.