PDA

View Full Version : Piggy Dares 20/f

HumiliateM3
03-08-2013, 02:00 PM
Oink oink.

I've been here before, and Brittany has decided it's time for me to come back and be humiliated all over again. She wants me to accept all humiliating dares. She strongly encourages diaper dares, clothing restrictions, anything to do with my pig toys. She's trying to stretch my public limit, so she wants to encourage discreet public humiliating dares.

Oink Oink.

Humiliate me like the stupid slut pig I am.

forsaken5678
03-08-2013, 03:07 PM
You are not allowed to use any bathrooms over the weekend. You can only relieve yourself in your diaper.

At least once this weekend, you have to mess your diaper in public.

ltakltak
03-08-2013, 05:15 PM
I feel sorry for brittanny; having to live with such a pig in the house… Time to clean! Get on your breast-less-suit, your piggy mask and tail. Now get hot water and start cleaning the floor with your breasts. To make sure you will only use your breasts, tie your knees together; and have your hand tied behind your back.

Make sure it's spotlessly clean!

JaysonClaims
03-08-2013, 05:24 PM
I sent you a private message with this dare, but I'll post it here too.

I want you to complete every dare on this list I made a while ago this weekend and write a full report here when you're done.

Dare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=772570#post772570

Xavier
03-09-2013, 07:21 PM
While at home, stop pretending to be a human and revert to your natural piggyness. Always naked on all fours, rubber band your tits tightly at the base, put your pigtail in, keep your hair on pigtails (this should be how you wear it at all times to remind you, even in public, of what you really are), wear your ball gag so you can only grunt and squeal like a dumb pig.

Your meals should be put in a blender and half-liquidized into slop then fed to you in a bowl/trough on the floor. If you have a detachable shower head, stay on all fours in the bath and hose down with cold water, soap up, rinse, repeat. Put your towel on the floor and roll on it to get dry like a pig rolls in the mud.

When in public, eat without utensils, hands only. And no wiping your mouth, ever, only Brittany can wipe your mouth to clean you up after you finish.

Carry your ring gag in your purse wherever you go and put it on while using the restroom - edge twice before peeing and always remain seated while the toilet is flushed... Sometimes you'll get splashed, and that's what you deserve, don't wipe up.

Hiddenuser
03-10-2013, 05:31 AM
Wear a skirt and the buttplug with the pigtail. Every time someone comments about it, roll in the dirt or mud for 15 seconds.